Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle Lord Chronicles: Of Truths and Lies ❯ Introduction: Character Profiles ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Before I start this story, I want to warn those you who are reading this about the grammar of the first 15 or so chapters of the story. You see, since I started writing this story nearly two years ago, my grammar has improved dramatically and while my grammar wasn't that bad originally, I did make quite a few mistakes every now and then. So, I implore you to look past it for now and just focus on the story. I plan on eventually rewriting this story to fix the grammar and clear up the few plot holes that exist, but I want to finish the sequel first (yes, it does will have a sequel). I will be updating everyday until I have the story completely up, but as the story is 40 chapters and 90k words long, that'll take a while XD Please read, review, and enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or any related names or items. Kiara is owned by Yusuke'sSister.
 
Claimer: I do own the plot line, the title, the Kuro Tournament, Kristy, Jason, Jessica, Chris, Bashere, Rhurac, and anything else related to them.
 
"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Telepathy'
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
 
Of Truth & Lies
 
Introduction
Character Profiles
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
 
Name: Kristen Walker
 
Nickname(s): Kristy, Kris
 
Eye color: deep sapphire blue
 
Hair: raven black that reaches her lower back
 
Height: 5'1
 
Age: 16
 
Birthday: October 9th
 
Background: Her parents died when she was 4 years old, so she doesn't really remember them. Her older brother Jason has taken care of her since her parents died so they are really close, unlike most siblings. Her two best friends, Jessie and Chris, are almost like family since they basically grew up.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
 
Name: Jason Walker
 
Nickname(s): Jay
 
Eye color: ice blue
 
Hair: spiky and messy; jet black
 
Height: 6'3
 
Age: 20
 
Background: His parents died when he was about 8 years old and ever since he has taken care of his little sister, Kristy. He currently lives in an apartment with Kristy and works a day job even though they inherited their parents money when they died (their parents were pretty rich).
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
 
Name: Jessica Calan
 
Nickname(s): Jessie, Jess
 
Eye color: dark green
 
Hair: brown that reaches the middle of her back
 
Height: 5'6
 
Age: 16
 
Background: She has lived a basically normal life. She currently goes to school with her two best friends Kristy and Chris.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
 
Name: Dan Rawl
 
Nickname(s): Danny
 
Eye color: dark brown
 
Hair: shaggy brown (kind of comes down over his eyes)
 
Height: 6'0
 
Age: 16
 
Background: He has lived a basically normal life. He currently goes to school with his two best friends Kristy and Jessie.