Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Best Feeling In The World ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2
 
After the school bell rings, I wait by the gate for Kurama. Then I see him walking with some girl, he waves to her, but then she runs over and hugs him. I am enraged, why the nerve of her, hugging Kurama like that, hugging my Kurama like that. It almost makes me want to run over and bash her head in, but I don't.
 
Kurama walks over to me, adjusting the strap on this school bag. We walk silently towards the direction of his home. Then he says, “I'm glad you're walking with me today. Sometimes this walk can seem very lonely, thank you,” then he gives me that wonderful smile, that wonderful smile that makes my heart sing.
 
“Whatever,” I say pretending not to care.
 
We walk for about an hour until Kurama says, “We're almost to my house.” But of course I already knew that. I had been there many times before. Then we reach his house, as he fumbles with his key, trying to get it to turn, I reach my hand out, put it upon his and turn the key.
 
“Thanks Hiei-kun,” he says opening the door.
 
We remove our shoes and walk into the living room, where Kurama turns on the TV, then sits on the couch. I sit next to him, watching the mindless show on it. Morons playing cards with monsters living in them, how idiotic, but Kurama seems to like it so I keep my mouth shut.
 
Then he says to me, “Are you hungry? If you are I'll make you something.”
 
I'm not really hungry, but I lie and tell him I am. I love his cooking. Whatever he makes it always comes out perfect, though he always says it tastes bad. Or maybe it is bad, and I just think it's good because I love him so? Either way he gets to work on making something