Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Best Feeling In The World ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4
 
I was enraged again. That had been the girl who called the one that hugged him. I was going to kill her the next time I saw her. How dare she? Kurama is mine, not her's. But what if…..She and Kurama…..No. It couldn't be could it?
 
“Okay Hiei-kun, the rice is ready.” Kurama called, placing rice on a plate for him and myself.
 
It was silent it the house expect the sound of that annoying show. I was still so angry with that girl. I thought of so many ways to kill her. Like drowning, hanging, stabbing her, and some many others.
 
Then Kurama spoke, “Are you angry with me Hiei-kun?”
 
A give him an odd look, how could I be mad at him? I could never. “No, I'm just not in a good mood,” I say.
 
“I can tell you're angry, but you weren't before. And there's no one here other than me for you to be angry with,” he says, he looks sad, maybe even hurt. Is it because of me?
 
“Kurama, I'm not mad at you, so just drop it,” I tell him, now I am a little agitated with him, but not angry. “I think I'll go home,” I say picking up my plate and putting it in the sink.
 
“I'm sorry, please don't leave,” he says. Now I know he's hurt, and it's my fault.
 
“Don't be. I'm leaving because I feel like it not because of you,” I say walking to the door. I grab my shoes and walk out, as I shut the door I say goodbye to Kurama and walk away.