Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Best Feeling In The World ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7
 
After I say it, I can't hold back the tears anymore. So now I'm crying, and pleading for Hiei to forgive me. I can feel a sharp pain, not physical pain though, like having Hiei's katakana stabbed through my heart.
 
“I'm not mad at you so just stop!” Hiei yells, I can tell he's really angry now, not just slightly agitated like when he got here.
 
“Shut up, you jerk!” Hotaru yells at Hiei. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, “What kind of friend are you?! Everyone here can tell you're angry, so stop denying it! And Shuichi, what do you see in the jerk? It's obvious he doesn't give a damn about you!”
 
“Fuck off! This is your fault anyway you hyper little bitch! Why don't you back the fuck off?! Kurama is mine!” Hiei yells, and as he does my heart stops cold in my chest.
 
Hotaru looks at Hiei, then looks over at me. The look she gives Hiei is full of hatred, jealousy, and rage, then she looks at me with eyes that ask, “How is he any better than me?”
 
“I think I'm gonna leave.” Hotaru says grabbing her school bag and shoes as she opens the door to my house.
 
When I see she is gone I look over at Hiei; “Do you really mean it, Hiei-kun?”
 
He turns around and says, “No, I was just saying it to piss off your friend,” I can hear the sarcasm in his voice. Oddly enough we both start laughing. Then he brings his face up to mine as he presses his lips against mine. It's the best feeling in the world.