Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Best Feeling In The World ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6
 
As I walk toward the home of my red haired angel I try to think of what to say. I was still angry at that little bitch, but that would have to wait. Now I need to think of what to say to Kurama, I really hurt his feelings, even though I was angry with his girlfriend, not him.
 
Now I am nearly to his door, I walk up the steps, then stop cold in my tracks. I look in the front window and see Hotaru inside hugging Kurama. I can feel the anger rising, am almost tempted to release my black dragon, almost. Instead, I just knock on the door and try to keep my cool.
 
Kurama gets up to answer, I see him turn to talk to her, yet he isn't smiling. Actually, he looks like he could cry. The beautiful red head opens the door, still looking sad. Then as he saw me, his lips slightly part, the upset look in his eyes becomes stronger, and could tell he didn't really want to see me.
 
There was silence between us. Neither of us broke eye contact for what seemed to be five or six minutes, until I looked over at Hotaru, and gave her an icy glare. She looked at me confused, then gave me a nasty look, and looked over at Kurama.
 
“W-Would you like to come in H-Hiei-ku- in mean -san?” Kurama said stammering, did my appearance really startle him that much?
 
“Sents when do you call me `Hiei-san'?” I ask him.
 
“Are you still angry with me?” he asks me.
 
“I thought I told you I'm not mad,” I reply, though somehow, I am a little angry with him now.
 
Kurama lowered his eyes, looking down at the ground. “I'm sorry. But please-” he looks directly into my eyes now then says, “-tell me what I did wrong!”