Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi and the Hiei ❯ The Chibi and the Hiei ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings and Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. I want to, though. Does anyone know how much it would cost to buy the rights to it? I would make it shounen ai and make sure to have plenty of chibiness and angst!
 
This fic contains…language, chibiness, shounen ai (Kurama x Hiei), OOCness
 
Note: 9-7-05 edit - Fixed a couple of minor errors…realized how cute this was…decided I'm definitely gonna continue it.
 
The Chibi and the Hiei
 
Kurama was tired of fighting. He couldn't remember having so much as a day's break from fighting demons for Spirit World in the past month. So he wandered into a forest in Demon World as an odd version of a break. He was looking for some healing herbs for the wounds he'd taken.
 
His stomach had a rather large cut, his shoulder was sore from being dislocated, he may have received a concussion (he passed out after someone hit him in the head with a large rock and his head still hurt), and his left arm was broken. He didn't feel too good and he wasn't paying very much attention to what plants he was picking up.
 
He was so out of it that he picked up a chibi plant instead of an anti-concussion herb. He grabbed all of the plants he'd gathered and ate them all at once. His wounds healed almost immediately, but his head started aching horribly…and shrinking.
 
All of a sudden, the forest seemed bigger. “uh-oh!” chibi-Kurama said in a cute little voice. Then he held his head and whined. A low-level demon who was nearby heard his pitiful little complaint and came to see if he could get a free meal. Chibi-Kurama saw the five-headed creature coming at him and stood his ground.
 
He gave a precious little pout when the demon said, “Mmmm…fresh meat.”
 
Chibi-Kurama said, “Am not! You ain't gonna eat me!”
 
“Who says?” the demon questioned, smirking at the little red-head.
 
“I do!” the chibi cried, pulling out his chibi-rose whip and slicing the monster to pieces. “Tee-hee!” he said when the big bad monster was dead. Then he yawned and lay down to sleep (WTF? I guess he was tired…)
 
Hiei was wondering around in a nearby forest when he felt a surge of…Kurama's ki? But…it felt so…chibi? “What is going on here?” he wondered out loud. Then he took off for the direction he'd felt the ki coming from. Within a minute, he was at Kurama's side.
 
“…uhhh…what?” Hiei said, at a loss for words. He stared down at his now very small companion asleep on the forest floor. “How did…when did he…get so cute? I can't believe I just said that much less thought it. Kurama is not cute. He is…strong and wise…and…chibi. Shit!”
 
Hiei picked up his cute (no…yes…dammit! He is cute!) companion and ran towards human world. He was only a blur in his black cloak as he jumped from tree to tree. His fiery red eyes picked the quickest path through the forest with ease. After a while, the chibi in his arms stirred.
 
“Oh, shit!” he whispered when those huge green eyes turned to him. “Don't think I can hold it in anymore…you're soooo cute! Crap!”
 
Kurama just looked at the big demon holding him and bared his fangs. Hiei stopped and jumped to the ground. He carefully put Kurama down, trying to avoid the chibi's mouth, since he kept trying to bite him.
 
“What's wrong with you, Kurama? Why are you trying to bite me? Don't you recognize me?”
 
The chibi just looked at Hiei with his huge eyes and shook his head. “You're a big meanie. I don't know you.” He said.
 
Hiei was frustrated, which made him snap back into character. “What are you doing here, baka? You're supposed to be at home resting! You're wounded…hey! Where'd your wounds go?” he asked, confused.
 
“Meds. I picked `em myself. I can do it. I'm yoko, baka!” The chibi pouted.
 
“You should be home anyway! Wait…if your mother saw you like this…hn.” Hiei stared at the chibi and sighed. “I guess you're gonna have to stay with me. I'll tell Yusuke to call your mother and…make up an excuse.”
 
“I'm not going with you, you big meanie!” Our precious little chibi bit his comrade on the arm. Hiei let out a yelp of surprise.
 
“You bit me.” he said dumbly.
 
“Yep!” The chibi said proudly.
 
“That hurt!”
 
“It's s'posed ta!”
 
“Hn.” Hiei didn't get a chance to say anything else because the clearing was suddenly filled with demons who had heard them bickering and decided they would make a good breakfast.
 
“Shimatta.” Hiei muttered. For once, the chibi agreed.
 
TBC…
 
Author's Note: Please review. I know it wasn't very good, but I wrote it in a very short amount of time and I promise to continue and make this better (like maybe re-write this) if I get enough reviews. Thanks for reading!