Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the dissappearence... ❯ Yuko's Attack, and Hiei's Battle ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6: Yuko's attack and Hiei's battle

Disclaimer- hmmm…. We still haven't found Hiei yet, so we're gonna go look for him, m'kay! So for today, we're gonna have Yoko Kurama speak for today!!! YAY!

Yoko- I'm not going to say anything for you two!

Akuma- oh yes you are, and if you don't, we'll take away all shiny things in Kurama's house, so you don't get to admire them any more, and we'll have Suichi come out and trap you in a dull, not-shiny room muhahahahaha!!!!!!

Yoko- NO!! NOT SHINY! Ok… these girls do not own yu yu hakusho and all okay? Can I have my shiny things back now?? PLEASE!

K&HGF- no…. not yet, wait until next chapter

Yoko-WHAT?!?!?! You promised! :'(

K&HGF- akuma promised, I didn't say anything >:)

Yoko-*glares at akuma and K&HGF* GRRRRR…….. ROSEWHIP!

Akuma and K&HGF- FIRE RED ROSEWHIP! WHITE ROSEWHIP!

*Yoko runs away*

"Wh…..What are you two doing to me?! Why are you two attacking me, I thought we were best friends?!?!?!"

"We were friends Yuko!" Yuri said

"You murdered Kione!" Akai had said

"What are you talking about! I don't even know who Kione is!?!?!"

"Liar!"

Who is Kione? Yoko thought. "White Rosewhip!"

"Ahh!!!" Yuko screamed in unison to Yoko. Argh! What can I do? I can't attack with these darn wristband things holding all of my spiritual energies, and Yuri and Akai have full powers right now! Ohhhh…. What am I going to do??? Yuko thought.

"Argh! Even without my spiritual energy, I will kill you with my katana Ryton!" Hiei hissed.

"Huh? Where's my katana? I thought it was in my scabbard, argh…. What did you do Ryton!!!" Ryton pulls out the katana, and shows it to Hiei, and immediately lunges after Hiei and stabs Hiei's black dragon tattoo, while Hiei had just realized that the bandages were gone.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!" Hiei screams in immense pain, falling to the ground grasping the wound, while the blood drips into a huge puddle.

"KURONUE!!!" Yoko screams. Kuronue lays on the floor unconscious from the beating from Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Genkai, all three attacking at the same time, nearly killing him instantly.

Three screams then filled the air, those voices are of Yuko, Kuronue and Hiei, all in pain, fearing for their lives, while Yoko turned to see a poisoned spirit sword going through Kuronue, the katana going straight through Hiei's stomach, and Yuko being whipped and punched constantly, while the whip was poisoned such as the spirit sword.

"Kuronue, Yuko, Hiei… why, why do you do this!!!" Yoko screams.

"See Yoko, you can only chose one here, since we only have enough antidote to cure one person, and you only have an hour to decide." Karasu said.

Who should I chose, Yuko is the source of all fire youkais and kitsune's, but Hiei and Kuronue are my closest friends, their must be some way to save all three, but what? Argh! If only I had more time! Yoko thought to himself. Yoko glared at Karasu as he snickered at his suffering.

"Kurama!" Kuronue yelled

"I have enough antidote for two people so don't worry about me, go after Yuko!" Kuronue yells

"You fool! I took those antidotes along time ago hahaha! Don't forget, before you woke back up, I searched you for anything like that antidote, and your scythe!" Karasu said

"Oh crap!" Kuronue mumbles

There's got to be a glitch in their plan somewhere. So we don't have to hurt each other or die. Thought Yuko as she was fire punched and white rose whipped down by her former friends. Ahhhh! She screamed as she was thrown by the white rose whip through the base of the ring. YUKO!!!!!! Screamed three voices. Karasu I choose to save Yuko. Said Yoko. So sorry fox it's too late to save her she's already dead. WHAT!!!!!!! screamed Yoko, Kuronue and Hiei….

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*"~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

that's the end of chapter 6 YAY! Just 2 tell u, K&HGF has wrote most of this all on her own (shes worked really really hard so give her lots and lots of reviews?) if that saying doent work I dunno wat im gonna do? :'( *sob sob* plz review!!!!!!