Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Elementals Return ❯ Prolouge: The Elementals ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
KS: Another story! Wow, I'm on a role. But I've been meaning to do this for a while. So here we go, read and review!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Prolouge: The Elementals

Thousands and thousads of years ago, before the war between Meikai and Reikai, before there were any wars at all there lived the elementals. They included fire, snow, fire, metal, spirit energy, lightning, lava, thunder, ice, rocks, water, wind, and plants/flowers. They each had their own name and their personalites could reflect on their elements.

Of course, there was only four above them the cloud, the star, the sun, and the moon. The goddesses, as they were known as.

The world lived in peace. Rekai, Meikai, Makai, and Ningenkai. Not much worries, ot much threats, just the perfect utopia. But that was to be destroyed. The elementals turned and started a war with the goddesses. They fought their hardest and with the last of their strength the goddesses turned the elementals into statues, buried, hidden in different places. And then they dissappeared, leaving and seperating their powers in four children. And whenever the elementals broke free and needed to be put back or destroyed, those four children would be born by then

They had to pick the right children, the ones who could handle it. But they didn't see the side effects as everyone else did. The first child was thought to be a curse, not a blessing that would some day save the world. And for that child everything was destroyed.

So the others were never found, but someone tracked them down and someone is going to lose the battle....

But who? And will the Elementals rise to power? Or will the chosen four succed?