Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Fire in Your Eyes ❯ A Reflection into the Past ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trin- MWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
 
Litana- we got rid of the Rei People and Bitbeast and the OC's who are not elves or Demons and stuffed them in a closet…
 
Rene- *yawn* (falls asleep in a chair and starts to hum softly)
 
Trin- ^_^U She's the last Elemental Demon alive… and she's a lazy bumb.
 
Litana- she's from the story… um… yeah here's the history part of the story… Hiei will you do the honors?
 
Hiei- …
 
Rene- Me own nothing… except a really cool Poster that makes it look like all the YYH character are starring at ya no matter where ya go… Zzzzz…. (Tail twitches)
 
All- O_oU
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````
 
A young female demon wearing pure black clothing could be seen running down a burning path by only a trained eye. The item she was carrying was protecting her from any harm that could be done by fire. Tears were flowing down her red face as she stumbled on rocks and roots of the hundred year old trees. The young demon had many things flying through her mind but her main concern was what she possessed. Many Demons would try to kill or hurt her for the item. Especially fire and ice Demons.
 
The Item that the girl was carrying carefully in her arms was a priceless jewel that has the ability and power to destroy and create many things. This gem was named by its creator and has been renamed only once. If someone were to figure out its original name then they could control its power. This little girl was the key to unleashing its power and didn't even know it. The only way to activate its power was for her to realize the secret and learn to master all of her powers, or for someone to see into her soul and use her to control the items immense power.
 
Right now this young Demon has only seen six winters and has only mastered one of her many powers. That power is darkness. She is the first and only one of her now dead race that has been able to master it. That is why they put the gem in her care. At first, she was only a baby when she received the jewel because that is when she first gained control of the darkness. Some of the Elemental demons were infuriated with the elders decision about giving it to a baby but in a matter of days she wouldn't let anyone touch the gem. Not even her own parents.
 
A burning tree collapsed over the path that the young demon was running on. The girl stopped suddenly as another tree fell behind her. She started to panic as she looked around at her fiery prison. She looked down at the item that was nestled in her arms and smirked. She lifted the gem by the rope that was encircling the gem and tied the rope together behind her neck. The gem hung at her lower ribs by the string. The girl had to admit she was slightly scared about crossing though wind and flame just to be trapped again and pressed the gem against her chest with her arms. She took a deep breath but stopped when she felt an ice-cold blast of wind hit her hard and sent her to the ground.
 
The girl slammed her eyes shut as she fell. When she landed she kept her eyes closed and hugged the gem tighter against her chest. When the wind died down she opened her eyes and saw a blue haired boy that was wearing baggy blue pants and a darker shade of blue for his shirt standing on top of a now frozen log of ash. She sat up and looked at the boy in shock. Her multi colored eyes shone with amazement at the boy whose innocent blue eyes starred back in amusement. The girl climbed to her feet never taking her eyes off the boy.
 
“Who- who are you?” The girl asked in a small voice as her ankle popped from the fresh weight that was set upon it.
 
“I was about to ask you the same thing” The boy stated, “I'm Touya and you are?”
 
“Rene” she said with confidence blooming in her voice.
 
A voice came from behind the young boy “Touya who are you talking to?” It said in a demanding tone.
 
Touya looked behind him and answered, “I found someone. Probably a survivor”
 
`Survivor? What is he talking about… dose he mean… no he couldn't… could he… My family… My friends…my kind… gone?' Rene thought as tears stared to build up in her ever changing colored eyes.
 
A man jumped onto the log swiftly. He was dressed in the same clothes as the boy but instead of having a dark blue shirt, he had a white shirt. His hair was spiked and light green. He looked upon the girl with calm silver eyes. He could tell that she didn't know that she was the only one left of the elemental demons that was alive. The man whispered something into the boy's ear and disappeared before the boy could say a thing.
 
`It can't be… I just misunderstood him… right… I'm sure that was all I did…' Rene reassured her self.
 
Touya jumped off the log and landed a few paces away from Rene. In turn, Rene took a few steps back when she noticed that he was an Ice demon. Touya sighed and walked closer to Rene and Rene continued to back away. They finally stopped moving when Rene backed into the fallen and frozen tree that had just a few minutes ago blocked her path and shrunk against it. She looked up at the boy in fear as she was reminded of the precious item that was hidden in her arms.
 
Touya knelt down and looked over Rene carefully searching for wounds. “I'm not going to hurt you” He whispered to her softly. Rene's mind clouded in confusion.
 
`He's not going to hurt me…?… He must not know of my cargo… or maybe he dose but then why would he not want to hurt me for it?' Rene thought.
 
“I'm know of what you're carrying but don't worry I'm not gonna take it. We must get to somewhere safe. Follow me” He said and stood up. Rene just sat there, Her eyes were turning dull and blank as she tried to get the fact that he didn't want to take it from her. Touya stood there looking at the girl's eyes. Watching them change into a lifeless gray and spring back into color and go dull again. They staying there like that for a few moments. The girl finally broke the silence and stood up. She cast her eyes to the ground and tightened her grip on the gem. Touya smiled and started to walk over to the frozen ashes of a tree. He kicked the frozen ashes and he ice shattered, leaving crumpled ice in the path. The girl looked up and followed the boy's footsteps.
 
`Can I trust him… Can I trust anyone ever again… can I?… will I…'This thought flowed through her head for many moments as they walked along the path.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~```````````
 
Trin- MWAHAHAHAhAHHAHAHAH! … BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!
 
Litana- O_O Please Read and review… well If ya got this far you probably already read to please review…
 
Hiei- (rolls eyes)
 
Touya- (looks at RM and smiles evilly)
 
Rene- (stops snoring and sleeps quietly)
 
Touya- (runs into a closet and comes back out with whipped cream and TP)
 
Trin- NEVER! (grabs the TP and Whipped cream and throws them into the garbage can… and waits to throw the whipped cream away until she eats it all)
 
Touya- (sad eyes)
 
Trin- (huge grin plastered all over face)
 
Chow
 
~Elves and demons that Tied up the Rei people and Bitbeast's and Oc's who are not Demons and threw them into a Closet~