Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Fire in Your Eyes ❯ 5000 years later... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Litana- … *crying*
 
Trin- (Watching Litana cry)
 
Hiei- My Immortal.
 
Sinder- The song…
 
Rene- Zzzzz Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzz…..
 
Litana- *sniffles*
 
Hiei- O_oU
 
Touya- (looks around for some Hair diy)
 
Trin-if any word or move has a little * thingie by it that means that the description is at the end of the chapie.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````
 
****Blondie's P.O.V.****
 
`Stupid rain' I thought as I looked out the window to my house. The clock showed the time to be 5:00 PM. It was snowing like hell just froze over and heaven suddenly because very hot. I was dressed in Light blue shorts, a black belt, and a green T-shirt. I sighed and looked down at my hands. I had just been practicing with my quadachi* and made a huge mistake. I was trying to pull off a twist `n flip but messed up when I didn't land right and deeply sliced my right hand. I covered my right hand with my left and closed my eyes. I was thinking of a scar, in return, I opened my eyes, and right there on my hand was a scar. I sighed while trying to remember how many scars I had now but failed miserably.
 
I walked over to my closet and found my biking gloves sitting on a shelf. I smirked and snatched them off of the shelf and ran down the stairs. I grabbed my bandana and ran out to the garage. I threw open the door leading to the garage and dashed over to my mountain bike. I smirked and tied my bandana on my head and slid it under my blond hair then lifted the front part over my ears and face then made sure it was tightly secure. Hopping on my bike I rode out the garage door and sped down the driveway. My house was built next to a “Haunted” forest and being the demon, I am I sped into the forest at top speed.
 
“Over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house we go” I sang with joy as the wet leaves smacked against my long sleeved shirt. Then I started to sing:
 
“Hey diddle, diddle,
 
The cat and the fiddle,
 
The cow jumped over the man on the moon,
 
The little dog laughed to see such fun
 
And the Dish went-
 
Dashing through the snow,
 
On a pair of broken skies,
 
Over the hills he goes,
 
Crashing into trees.
 
BAM BAM BAM!
 
Now the snow is red,
 
He is partly dead.
 
Now He's in the hospital with stitches in his head!
 
O Barbie doll Barbie doll,
 
Tried to save his life,
 
But a JI Jo from Mexico,
 
Stabbed her with a knife Hey!
 
Jingle bells Batman smells,
 
Robin laid an egg,
 
Batmobile lost a wheel,
 
And joker did bailey!
 
The Itsy Bitsy Joker went up the waterspout
 
Down came the rain and washed the joker up
 
Out came the Batman and put away the joker
 
Now the itsy bitsy Joker can never play again!
 
Tis' the season to kill barney!
 
Fa la la la la la la la la la
 
Hang him over an open fire
 
Fa la la la la la la la la la
 
Hang him on your Christmas tree
 
Fa la la la la la la la la la
 
Aren't you glad that you killed barney!
 
Fa la la la la la la la la la
 
Joy to the world that Barney's dead
 
We barbie Qed his head.
 
Don't worry bout the body
 
We flushed it down the pody
 
Around and around it goes
 
Around and around it goes
 
Around around around it goes.
 
All the girls at the party
 
Look at the body
 
Shaking that thing like ya never did see
 
Ice ice alright
 
Guess I'm gonna have to party tonight
 
Have you
 
Ever gone a fishin' on a bright sunny day
 
All the Little fishies swimmin' in and out the bay
 
With their hand in their pockets and their pocket in their pants
 
All the little fishies hoochie koohcie dane
 
Tra lalalala
 
Tra lalalalala
 
Tra lalalala
 
Tra lalalala
 
With their hands In their pocket and their pockets in their pants
 
All the little fishies do the hoochie koochie dance
 
Mama lama ku ma lama kulama lapizza
 
Mama lama ku ma lama kulama lapizza
 
Oh no no no no la pizza
 
Oh no no no no la Pizza
 
Inimi dix a pinie ou wap a lama lini ova wachie ova wachie catchie x y z
 
Inimi dix a pinie ou wap a lama lini ova wachie ova wachie catchie x y z”
 
I rode around for a few hours getting completely soaked and dirtyified along with getting my bike a fresh coat of mud and muck. I stopped and looked around me. As far as my eyes could see, were trees, trees and more trees.
 
`Crap… that's just nice… I'm lost… now would be a great time for it to stop raining then I could control my fire powers… or maybe my wind powers… then again darkness is a good thing… especially at night… in the cold…. And the rain… or the snow… and with out a jacket… or maybe with only a bike and only being able to control ice, Darkness, Love, Hatred, and um… a few others… I think they were psyic and um… grass… WAIT! Grass that's just it! Hello I'm In a FOREST! Wow… Did I just think all that…?' I thought quickly and paused as I felt a presence near by. I hopped off of my bike and closed my eyes then concentrated on sending a `Spy Wave'* through the area. A flake of snow drifted onto my nose. I opened my eyes and saw the white water stick to my nose.
 
“Damn… My nose is so cold… the stupid snow won't even melt… stupid weather…” My words drifted off as a strong gust of ice coated wind knocked over my bike. “Nice, real nice” I muttered quietly completely forgetting the fact of someone's presence. I took two steps over to my bike and lifted it up. I then pushed it over to one of the trees and leaned it against one of the trees. I then jumped up to one of the branches in the tree and snagged on of the lowest branches with my right hand. I smirked and grabbed the branch with my left hand and hauled my self up and sat on the branch. I looked down and noticed that the branch was about 13 feet off the ground. I gapped at how high I jumped and almost tipped over but caught my self in time.
 
I looked down at my bike and shrugged. It could stay there, right? It's not like someone's come all the way out here and take it… I need a new one anyway. I sighed and shifted on the branch so that I was leaning against the trunk of the tree comfortably. I then remembered that I was being watched and started to try and concentrate again. Soon everything went black as I fell into a sleepless void.
 
****A Certain Demon's P.O.V.**** (YAY)
 
I watched the girl curiously as she jumped from the ground to one of the lowest branches. When she managed to snatch the branch, I instantly knew that she was a demon. I looked up at the white clouds and Sighed silently to my self. She would freeze to death if she fell asleep. `Stupid Demon'. Oh well not my fault if she dies. Okay maybe it would be my fault.
 
****FLASH BACK****
 
“Koenma sent be to brief you on your next assignment.” Botan said as she hovered in the air while sitting on the oar.
 
“Hn” I grunted.
 
“Well” She hesitated “Your assignment is to find this Jewel called the Keiania. It has the power to destroy everything in its path but a few things… Like certain demons and other things that it's creator made. One of our agents found out who possesses the gem but was killed a few days later when they tried to go after it. We recovered his body and saw that he has numerous amounts of Plants growing around him that were not native to the area.” She said as she handed a folder containing the info for his assignment.
 
“Where”
 
“In a forest not far from here. The gem is in possession of a young demon. We aren't quite sure what type but we're working on it. And the demon…” But before Botan could finish Hiei was gone “… is a girl”
 
**** END OF FLASH BACK! ****
 
I pulled out the folder from under my cloak and opened it up. I looked at the name of the Gems possessor. It said `UNKNOWN' That's just nice. I looked through the folder and found out that the possessor was a female demon. I flipped the page over and saw a Picture of a girl sitting on the front porch of some house. She was holding a necklace in her hand and was staring out across the fields in the background. I heard a soft sigh come from the female demon and glanced down at her. She looked almost exactly the same as the girl in the picture. I looked back over at the picture and then back at the demon. Yep they were the same person unless the demon had a twin. And that necklace must have been the Keiania.
 
I sighed and placed the Picture back into the folder. I stood up silently and looked back down at the Demon. She was leaning against the Tree's trunk, Sleeping.
 
`Stupid demon' I thought again. I jumped down from the branch that I was standing on and landed on the one the Female Demon was sleeping on. I knelt down next to the female and looked at her. She looked like she was a perfectly normal human except the fact that she was sleeping on a tree branch that was 13 feet from the ground, and she had a tail… and ears… well cat ears. `I'm gonna regret accepting this assignment' I thought silently in my head. I noticed that the demon wasn't even the least bit phased by the mini blizzard blowing every where. I sighed and slid my right arm under her back carefully so that she didn't wake up. WHAT! I couldn't have her dying because then I might never find out where that jewel is. Next, I slid my left arm under her knees and lifted her up into the air. I smirked as the demon tensed in my arms then relaxed.
 
I cracked my neck and jumped from branch to branch until I exited the forest. I looked around and saw a house that looked exactly the same as the one in the picture and dash over to it. I took one glance and saw that the Garage door was wide open and walked in quietly.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~```````
 
Trin- ^_^
 
Litana- (starts to listen to the radio and My Immortal comes on); _;
 
Touya- (Finds the hair Dye) YAY! (Dashes over to RM but sees that she's gone)… Where's RM?
 
Rene - (now sleeping under the tree that Hiei is sitting in)
 
Touya- O_O how did she do that?
 
Trin- Good question…
 
Rene - (mutters) Psy powers….
 
All- O_O
 
Litana-; _; Please R&R
 
Chow
 
~ Elves and demons that Tied up the Rei people and Bitbeast's and OC's who are not Demons and threw them into a Closet For safe keeping~