Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Fire in Your Eyes ❯ Continuing on... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rene - ^_^ hello peoples… HELLO!?!?!? *sigh* anyway…
 
Rena- Here's the next chapter.
 
Litana- it's gonna be a long one..
 
Rene - YEP! (Latches onto Hiei's arm)
 
Hiei-…
 
Rene - fine… grumpy… (latches onto Ernest's arm instead)
 
Hiei-…>_<
 
Ernest- ^_^
 
Creator Becca- okay, okay on we go with the story.
~~~~~~~~`````
 
The Fire in Your Eyes
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
 
Hiei walked through the door and came into what looked like a Dance Floor. A boom box was sitting on a wooden bench with a stack of CDs next to it. The floor looked like Oak and the walls the same. The lighting was a rather large chandelier with crystals draped on it in a creative way. He stood there for a few minutes then saw something on the floor. He walked over to it and looked at it. A red liquid was splattered on the waxed oak floor. `Blood' He instantly thought. He shrugged and walked over to the other room.
 
Hiei was highly suprized to find Swords, Arrows, Guns, and a picture of a German Shepherd hanging on the wall. The floor was paved in sea blue carpet with an old looking chest sitting in the corner. Several posts with many notches were mounted in different spots of the room. On top of one of the posts, a calico cat was perched, looking down at Hiei with amusement flickering in its hazel eyes. The cat growled then jumped off the post, landing lightly on the ground. It walked up to Hiei then purred and walked past him into another room.
 
Hiei followed the cat for some reason and found him self looking at a room with work out equipment. A press bench was in the corner while others went around the room. The room was rather large and spacey for having all the work out stuff placed in side of it. In the middle lay a large mat with a rope thrown across it in a heap. But the cat was nowhere in sight.
 
Hiei remembered the girl sleeping in his arms and looked down at her. Her face was white and her hair was soaked. He shrugged and walked over to the mat. Kneeling down he laid the demon down and walked around some more.
 
One of the rooms was a Kitchen with a Living Room on the other side. The Kitchen had an Island with a sink in it along with a Burner, Stove, Dishwasher, Toaster, Stove fan, a Fridge, and a walk in closet full of perishable foods. The living room was simple and had a Lazy-boy couch and Recliner along with a center table and a furry tail sticking out from behind the couch.
 
Hiei walked over to the couch and looked at the furry tail. He then walked up to the tail and looked behind the couch. There in the floor was a tan and black German Shepherd sleeping quietly on a dog bed. Hiei snickered and walked over to a door and opened it. Behind the door was a large staircase winding up to the next floor.
 
Walking up the stairs, Hiei left the door slightly open. He reached the top floor and looked around. Five doors were all closed and a closet door was partially open. The carpet was a mix of blue and green with specks of red here and there. He smirked and approached the first door…
 
****Blondie's P.O.V.****
 
`Ow my head… Au stars and moons… Perdy.' I thought as I stared blankly up at a ceiling. I let out a long sigh and slowly sat up. Everything was whirling around in circles. I shook my head and quickly stood up. I sniffed the air and instantly knew someone was near. It took me a few minutes longer to realize that this was my house. I looked around and spotted my cat Stapheer sitting on one of the benches. Her ear twitched and she shook her head. I sighed realizing that she wasn't gonna tell me anything about how I got here. I walked over to the kitchen. I lost my balance once or twice on the way but quickly regained it. As soon as I got to the center of the kitchen I opened the freezer, pulled out a cup of Ice, and placed it on the counter.
 
`I'm gonna need that later' I thought as I turned around and started towards the family room. As soon as I walked in I noticed that Tor, my trustworthy friend was snoring behind the couch. I sniffed the air again and noticed the same smell from before. I looked around silently and noticed the stairway door was open slightly.
 
`How odd I cold have sworn that the door was closed when I left. Okay that must be the most obvious clue that the person went up stairs… EEEEEEKKK! I FORGOT ABOUT MY TAIL!' I looked behind me and saw my multi-colored tail hanging there. I sighed. My eye twitched slightly as my tail disappeared.
 
“Ready or not here I come,” I said quietly to my self as I started to walk up the stairs. Looking around I saw a door slightly pushed up and smiled. `Who is this idiot… He leaves doors open like he wants someone to find him.' I thought as I walked up to the door.
 
I peered into the room and saw a guy dressed in black with black hair looking around the room. I glared at him and dashed down stairs to the weapons room. I walked over to a wall and pulled a Kanta off its holder. I walked over to an old chest and opened it. Inside a few jewels were placed on a pillow. There was a pillow that was separated from the others in a secret drawer. I opened the drawer and looked at a special gem that was attached to a necklace.
 
The Gem was glowing a dark red and flickering like a flame. I instantly knew the guy was a demon and a fire demon at that. He was powerful and not like most of the fire demons. I lifted the necklace off of the pillow and placed it around my neck. I then smirked and fitted the Kanta on my belt. I silently ran back up the stairs and peered back into the room that the guy was standing in. I twitched when I saw him looking right at me.
 
“Shit” I muttered. I turned and dashed down the stairs. I shut the door at the bottom of the stairs and locked it. I turned around, leaned on the door, and sighed. Sliding down the door, I sat down, clasped the Keiania with my right hand, and closed my eyes. I heard the doorknob twist and I quickly flipped over onto my knees and listened quietly as the doorknob twitched. I quickly grabbed the doorknob and held it in place as I felt the lock unlock under my palm. “NO” I yelled as the door was forced open and I fell backwards onto my back.
 
I looked up and saw the demon looking down at me. I was about to move for my Kanta but before I could reach the hilt the Demon was standing over me with a blade at my throat. I gasped as the cold steel pressed up aginst my neck. I watched his eyes trail up and down my body then stop on my neck.
 
`Damn' I thought he stared at the Keiania. He looked up at my eyes then moved is hand towards my neck. I glared at him and grabbed his ankle.
 
“You touch me and I'll freeze your leg to the floor. If you're going after my necklace then I'll freeze your whole body.” I said in a dangerously low voice. He glared down at me and froze in his place.
 
“I'll kill you first,” He said. I smirked and looked at him slyly.
 
“I can't be killed.” I said as I chilled his leg a little. He flinched slightly as the chill started to affect him. “A little cold isn't it fire demon,” I said. I paused for a second waiting for something. After a moment of glaring at him, I got a little puzzled. “You're lucky considering that fact that my Keiania hasn't killed you yet. I guess it likes you. Normally any fire demon would be dead by now. Tell me what's your name?” I asked him. His expression hardened.
 
“I'm not just any demon. There's no reason to tell you my name because you will soon be dead.” He said.
 
“I already told you I can't be killed. Especially by a fire demon.” I said as I tightened my grip on his ankle. He grunted, as his leg became numb. “I hope you die a peaceful death,” I said, as I was about too completely freeze him. Before I could completely freeze him, he was surrounded in flames. I quickly pulled my hand away from his ankle and grabbed my Keiania. My eyes glowed light blue and forced him away from me and onto his back.
 
“Damn it.” I said as I grabbed my Kanta and ran towards the front door. The demon appeared infront of me; I quickly turned and ran into the first room I saw. It turned out that I had ran into the weight room. I looked around quickly and dashed over to the hand weights. I picked one of them up thinking that if I tried hard enough I might hit him with one.
 
Something hit my wrist forcing my hand to let go of the weight. I drew my Kanta and turned around. My sword clashed with another and I pulled back and swung again. My sword once again came in contact with another and the fire demon appeared. I snarled at him and charged. Our Kanta's clashed and we stood there glaring at each other. I flipped my blade onto its side and placed my left hand on the side where his Kanta was touching mine. I focused on him. A few seconds later he drew away just as I was about to break his Kanta.
 
“Giving up already?” I asked as he sheathed his sword. He disappeared and left me looking around for him. I felt him appear behind me but before I could react a sharp pain popped up and everything went black.
 
****Hiei's P.O.V.****
 
I had to knock the girl out. My assignment was to protect her but if that had gone on any longer she would have been killed. She fell backwards into my arms and I lifted her up over my shoulder. I decided that the best place to dump her was in Sprit World. Teleporting infront of the large doors to Koenma's office I knocked… loudly on the door.
 
“WHAT!” Koenma's yell rang from the other side. I kicked open the door with my foot and walked in. I threw the girl over my shoulder and onto the couch.
 
“She's yours now,” I said as I started to walk away.
 
“What do you expect me to do with her? Who is she anyway?” Koenma said. I looked over at his desk and saw only papers. The little brat was behind on his work again. I sighed and looked over at the girl.
 
“What do you expect me to do with her? She's the demon. She has the Keiania. Isn't that what you wanted?” I said as I walked out of the room leaving a paper-stamping baby to his job.
 
****Normal P.O.V.****
 
“BOTAN!” Koenma yelled. A woman with light blue hair appeared in a pink Kimono. She had a boat oar in her right hand. Her blue eyes looked around then she saw the large stacks of paper sitting on Koenma's desk.
 
“Yes sir?” She said.
 
“Who is she?” Koenma said as he walked our from behind his desk. A little toddler popped up with a blue binki in his mouth.
 
“Uh Who sir?” Botan said as she looked around. Koenma pointed at the girl on the couch. Botan walked over to her and knelt down next to her.
 
“Well?” Koenma said.
 
“I don't know... She is a demon though…” Botan said as she poked the girls arm lightly.
 
A moan came from the girl's throat. Botan jumped back and looked down at the girl. One of her eyes opened and a dark green orb appeared and looked up at the ceiling. The orb looked to the side at Botan. The girl's body instantly jumped up and sank into a fighting position.
 
“Who are you?” The girl growled as she eyes faded into a black hole. A dark aura surrounded her.
 
“That's what I was going to say,” Botan said as she cowered behind Koenma's stack of papers.
 
“Who are you?” Koenma asked as he stepped forward.
 
“A toddler? That can't be your true size.” The girl said as she let her guard down. Normal babies would have run off screaming. It's weird how little kids sense things like her powers.
 
“I'm Koenma the ruler of Sprit World. And you are?” Koenma said as he took another step closer to the girl. The girl looked at him strangely then reached up to her necklace. It was still safely fastened around her neck. The girl smiled and looked down upon the toddler. She held her hand out as if to shake the little guys hand. Koenma looked at her hand oddly then finally decided to shake it. Rene mentally grinned. There was no way she was gonna give her self up in such a naïve way.
 
“ My name is MR. It stands for Mika Rene. Nice to meet you. I'm a human who sees ghosts and has been reincarnated every one hundred years because there are rampant Shikikami that are running wild and destroying everything.” The girl said. Her mood changed making her act very happy. It wasn't a total lie… Shikikami are pretty much demons controlled by others… but then again she isn't a human eighther… “Nice to meet you.” The girl lifted up her necklace from her collarbone and held it infront of Koenma's face. “You see this? It's something that a friend of mine gave me 4 years ago. It helps me tame the wild ghosts and Shikikami.” The girl said with a small giggle. “And I think you are so CUTE!” She said. She suddenly pulled the little guy into a big hug. A gigantic smile appeared on her face.
 
“Uh…” Was the only thing that Botan could get out of her mouth as she watched as the girl hugged Koenma. Standing up she walked over to the two and was about to tap the girls shoulder. The girl suddenly let of the little guy and stood up.
 
“Hi! I'm MR! Nice to meet you!” The girl said as she shook Botan's hand.
 
“Uh… I'm Botan the Grim Reaper…” Botan said as she to shook hands with the strange girl. Botan looked at her strangely when the door to Koenma's office burst open. Hiei came flying through, being pushed by some form of energy.
 
“Great…” the girl said. She jumped towards the door and instantly jumped back when a beam of light shot through the doors. As soon as the beam disappeared, the girl ran through the double doors leaving a confused Botan and a suprized Koenma in her dust. Hiei stood up from a pile of rubble and dusted his cloak off.
 
“There you are! Get her!” A mans voice rang. Another beam of light appeared and Hiei jumped out of the way before it hit him.
 
“Stupid Demon! You could at least attack me when I'm in the Demon world. Even the Human world is better then here. Catch me if you can!” A girl's voice rang. Shouts and yells started to fade away as they left. Hiei disappeared and Botan followed on her oar. Koenma just about passed out once he saw what had happened to the building.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RM- okay we're done
 
Creator Becca- yes. If we get enough inspiration we'll update quicker so REVIEW!
 
Litana- yeah. Or drop us an e-mail at Reioshow@juno.com
 
Trin- we'll just save you the trouble of looking on our profile if you we're gonna e-mail us.
 
Chow
Ja ne