Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Fight Out ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey guys! I'm going to try this one-shot out, if it sucks. I expect that…-.-

DISCLAIMER-I don't own YYH or you.

Hiei: Yet another one? Don't you ever give up?

Anime: Why Hiei-kun? Just because I didn't make one for you, your jealous?

Hiei: *Glares* Shut up, woman.

Anime: *Smiles* He's jealous, well, enjoy the story!

~*The Last Fight Out*~

I'm so scared that you will see

All the weakness inside of me

I'm so scared to let it go

That the pain I feel will show

You stumbled your way toward his. Today wasn't fair, no your life wasn't fair. Watching your father just kill them in front of you. Your most kindest mother in the world, your annoying, yet loving younger brother. Your family who you thought would be perfect, but you thought wrong. It was your father's fault, it was his fault that your family fell apart.

I know you want to hear me speak

But I'm a afraid that if I start to

I'll never stop

You finally made it, to his house. The only one you had left, the only family member left, the only loved one you had left.

*Knock, Bang, Cough*

You coughed out more blood as you banged on his door again. You kept banging on his door until someone finally answered it. It was his mother. She looked down at your batted form, and practically screamed in horror as she quickly helped you up and had to gently drag you to the house.

"Oh my god, (name) what in heavens name happened to you?" she asked as she gently placed you on the couch. All you can do is shake your head and cough out more blood, "I'll call the hospital, Shuuichi should be back here any minute now. Please, (name), hang on."

You nodded numbly as you coughed out much more blood. Covering your mouth with your hand, you pulled it out and looked at your bloody hand. You were so lucky to make it out somewhat alive, you slightly smiled. If you kept this up, you'll be with your mother and brother soon, but at the same time, you didn't want to leave him. No, not your father who's probably still drunk and making a huge fool of himself, but your last family, your last loved one, your only hope to live a actual life.

'Shuuichi,' you thought to yourself as you heard a very loud gasp from the door.

I want you to know

You belong in my life

I love the hope

I see it in your eyes

For you I will fight

At least I will try

For you I'll take…

The Last Fight Out

"(Name)?" he asked, horror clearly readable on his face as he stared at you with his bright green emerald eyes of his, you couldn't help but smile weakly as he slowly approached you.

"Y-yes, Shuuichi?" you asked weakly as he kneeled right next to you.

"Who did this to you?" he asked yet again, your eyes watered with tears as you slowly brought your bloody hand towards his face, you lightly smeared your blood on his cheek.

"I'm so sorry…" you replied as your tears ran freely down your batted cheeks of dirt, bruises and blood, "Shuuichi, I tried…I tried, b-but he's too strong…"

"(Name), I don't understand…what are you talking about?"

"He-he killed t-them, S-Shuuichi. H-he ki-lled them, I couldn't stop him. I'm alone."

He looked at you, confused, trying so hard to figure out what happened, figure out what the heck you were trying to say.

"(Name), your never alone, I'm here…"

You cried harder, you were trying really hard to hang on. He grabbed your hand and squeezed it gently.

I'm afraid that you will leave

As my secrets have been revealed

In my dreams you'll always stay

Every breathing moment for now

I know you want me to speak

But I'm a afraid that if I start to

I'll never stop…

"Shuuichi!" you cried as you forced your bloody self to him, he gladly excepted the hug, he tighten his hold on you as your body went limp and you heard the sirens outside and the people who were to take you to the hospital.

"I love you…"

You then woke to find yourself in a white room. A breathing mask on you, beeping sounds everywhere, you were all bandaged up and his sleeping form right next to you. Your (color) eyes soften as you watched him sleep. Was it you or did it look like he didn't get enough sleep? You smiled as well as you slowly placed your cleaned hand on his. Your smiled widen as you watched him start to wake, his emerald orbs fluttered then snap open as he met up with your own tired orbs of (color), he quickly scooted his chair towards you.

"(Name), are you alright?" he asked you, you nodded numbly.

"How long was I out?" your voice was raspy, he smiled sadly.

"Almost a month."

Your eyes widen in shock, that long? You then try to get up more but a pain your side had stopped you, also he had helped you back down on the bed.

I want you to know

You belong in my life

I love the hope

I see it in your eyes

For you I will fight

At least I will try

For you I'll take…

The Last Fight Out

"No don't," he told you as he quickly got up with a stumble, but quickly regained his posture.

"Have you been sleeping, Shuuichi?" your voice, a bit less raspy then earlier, he smiled sheepishly.

"I couldn't," he answered thoughtfully, "I was too worried about you, your still in serious condition, (name)."

You nodded as the door opened to reveal his mother, your second mother. Shiori.

"Oh gods, (name), you scared me to death," the women scolded you, playfully, you giggled, "How are you feeling?"

"Much better, thank you," you replied softly as you stole a glance at Shuuichi, who smiled, still.

"Well, I guess you two must be hungry, I'll go get us a small snack," the older women smiled gently at you as she left the room, leaving you and him alone in your hospital room.

"Shuuichi/(Name)," the both of you spoke up at the same time, but then laughed a bit.

"You go first," for some reason your breathing got a bit heavy, but you ignored it. Shuuichi didn't seem to notice.

"Well…no, (NAME)!!!!!" he shouted as he went to your side as you started breathing, no, more like panting like your life depended on it.

I can not hold back the truth no more

I left you way too long (way too long)

Although it's hard

It scares me so

A life without you scares me more (scares me more)

You started shaking violently and started to cry, he tried his hardest to calm you down. Nothing seemed to work, so he did the very last thing that anyone would do. Panicking, he ripped off your breathing mask and kissed you. All the machines then went in a straight line, along with that dreadful noise NO ONE wanted to hear. The sound of one long beep.

Oh……no, no, no

The Last Fight Out

For you I will fight

At least I will try

For you I'll take (Oh, I would take the last fight)

The Last Fight Out

I want you to know

You belong in my life

I love the hope

I see it in your eyes

For you I will fight

At least I will try

For you I'll take…

"Hey Kurama, what's wrong?" asked a young teenage boy in a green uniform, slick black hair, and brown eyes.

"Nothing Yusuke," the red head replied as turned to face another.

"You sure, Kurama?" asked a female voice. Kurama then turned to face were the direction of a young girl, "You seemed, I dunno, depressed?"

"Nothing to worry," he reassured at her and she smiled gently as she walked up to him and smiled.

"No need," she giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "My father's gone, I'm still alive and I don't see why your always so depressed on this day."

"Because I thought I lost you, (name)," he smiled as well and pulled you up into a nice, hot, passionate kiss. Yusuke grinned.

"You go you two lovebirds!" he shouted, with including that perverted grin to go with it. The two more boys came to join the group.

"Whoa…" a tall, orange haired, brown eyes, blue uniformed boy stared wide eyed, "What happen here?"
"Hn, stupid idiot," grunted the other one, he had black gravity defying hair with a white starburst in it, crimson colored eyes, pale skin, wearing all black and a white scarf type thing with a katana around his waist, "Displaying public affections really disturbs me, get a room, fox and fox's woman."

"Aw…Hiei ruined the moment," you complained as you pulled back and glared at the 'goth' dude, but he glared harder and won the glaring contest.
"Eep!" you squeaked and scooted much closer to Kurama who continued on smiling and sweat dropping at the same time.

"Hiei, be nice," the red head scolded. Hiei turned away with a "Hn" remark.

"Well, there goes another typical argument," Yusuke sighed as he started walking the other way, "Hurry up, before the stupid toddler gets in my case."

"Hey! Wait up, Urameshi!" shouted the tall one named Kuwabara ran up to catch up. Hiei just grunted and followed the suit. You started to follow but you were pulled back.

"Wait…" Kurama's voice mixed in with a much more deeper one you had met many times before, you looked at him and you saw his green eyes flash a bit of gold, you blushed but smiled.

"Contain yourself, Foxy," you replied in a seductive voice and pulled yourself up against him.

"One more," he insisted, huskily. You pretended to think and then nodded.

"Your death wish," you replied as you inched closer. He smirked.

"That's something I'll just have to risk, I love you, (name)."

"I love you too, Kurama…"

"HELLO?!" shouted Yusuke ahead of you two, "We don't have all day! You two seem to do!"

"Told you," you mumbled as you pulled away and drag his hand, "Let's go! I don't want Koenma to get in our case either!"

He just shook his head as he let you drag him toward the other three boys.

The Last Fight Out…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Sighs* What do think? It was sad, but I didn't think I've captured it quite well, oh well, that's just me! *Smiles*

Hiei: Hn.

Anime: Oh stop being a baby, Hiei-kun! I'll make you one! Just as long as I can get your personality right…

Hiei: *Glares*

Anime: I would like to see you glare at a picture of yourself who is glaring as well. Now let's see who would win!

Hiei: Do the logic, woman. It's a win or win match, either way, I still would win.

Anime: You've been reading Kurama's text books again, haven't you?

Hiei: Hn.

Anime: ^^; I'll take that has a yes then, ANYHOO, uh…review, please!! ^.^