Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Least of our worries ❯ The oh so lovely train ride ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Hiei, Kurama, Harry, Ron, or anyone else in this fanfic. I am simply borrowing them.

Chapter 4

The oh so lovely train ride

A very hot fire youkai drudged down the stairs with Fiore in his hand and Shinagami over his head. In his other hand he held a black trunk with a red dragon on the side. As he dragged it down the stairs he was muttering about a certain kitsune. His plan was working perfectly. He didn't expect either of them to show any type of feelings right away, but his plan was going faster than expected. The little looks his sister and the thief had been sharing were enough to let him know that, once again, he was correct. His sibling and the fox would make a perfect couple.

A young koorime walked up the stairs to her bedroom. She had already brought her trunk down and was heading up to get Shiva's cage. ' I wonder why I'm so nervous I know it's not about the school, but something else. Every time I think about Kurama my heart starts beating fast. Oh god.. I think I like him. That was just plain weird. She was falling in love with her brother's best friend.' Shaking the thoughts out of her head, she grabbed Shiva's cage and made her way back down where her ice falcon was patiently waiting for her.

"Hold on Tsuki," called Kurama as he tried to catch up with his fox while dragging his trunk behind of him. As he made his way down the stairs, he started thinking on why he was acting so strange lately. 'Every time I've tried to talk to Yukina I've been tongue-tied all of a sudden. I think I like her from the way I look at her too. If Hiei gets wind of this I'm as good as dead. I shouldn't worry about such things.' He ran down the stairs dragging the trunk behind him. Trying to pry those thoughts out of his head, he thought about arriving at the new school.

Everyone arrived at the main hall almost at the same time. They were surprised to see Yusuke already there. What didn't surprise them was that he was sleeping propped up against a pillar. Moving over to the sleeping detective, Hiei kicked him in his leg. He woke up muttering curses. Koenma and the ogre suddenly appeared in front of them, startling Yukina.

"Sorry about that," he apologized, "but I'm here to give you some warnings and some advice. Number 1: The headmaster knows what you can do that's why he sent for you. Number 2: Don't let anyone know that you're demons, theirs a new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher that can't be trusted. Number 3: No killing, wizards are still human and you know the consequences for that." That rule was mainly for Hiei who let out a chain of curses at the rule of no killing. " One more thing to get onto platform 9 and ¾ you must walk into the pillar between platforms nine and ten, got it." Everyone nodded their head as Koenma disappeared once again, leaving them alone with the portal.

" Well then," said the kitsune, "lets go."

London: Kings Cross

"Baka ningens," (guess who).

"Hiei, if you keep on cursing at the humans like that we'll miss our train," said Kurama. He took Shenlong's cage from Yusuke so he could drag him to the platform. "Alright, here we go," said Kurama as he took all his stuff and walked straight through the pillar. The others followed soon after.

"Come on let's hurry, I want to get a compartment to ourselves so I can sleep," said Yusuke as he lifted his stuff onto the train. They followed behind of him, until they got to a free compartment. Yusuke took that opportunity to lay himself down on one whole side of the compartment. After putting his trunk up, and helping his sister with hers, the koorime sat himself closest to the window. He pulled Yukina next to him while Kurama sat next to her.

A few minutes later the compartment door flew open and a boy with red hair, one with glasses, and a girl with bushy hair stood in the doorway. "Excuse me," said the girl, " can we sit in here, everywhere else is full."

"Sure," said Kurama cutting off Hiei's answer. He got up and shook Yusuke telling him to get up. Getting into a sitting position, Yusuke started mumbling, using Hiei's words of baka ningens. Laughing the kitsune gestured to the seat Yusuke was sitting on. .

"Oh by the way," said the girl, " I'm Hermione, he's Ron, and that's Harry." While she was talking she motioned to the two boys. Harry took a seat as far from Yusuke as possible, while Ron sat next to him. Hermione sat down next to Kurama.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Kurama"

"I'm Yukina,"

"Yusuke"

"Alright," she said turning to Hiei, "I'm sorry I didn't get your name,"

"I never gave it,"

"And that's Hiei," Yukina said answering for her brother.

Nodding to them, she took out a large book and continued reading.

Suddenly Shinagami (who had been out hunting) flew through the window landing on Hiei's shoulder.

"Oh, I've read about those, their called nightmare singers, they're supposed to be very violent and dangerous," said Hermione.

"Hnn," said Hiei as he took the letter that was between his claws. Ripping it open he read it through once. "It seems the baka knows we're here, but from now on, he doesn't use Shinagami to carry messages. If he does it again he'll find out why the girl says that their violent and dangerous."

Suddenly the door opened and a certain blonde-haired Slytherin stood in the doorway. "Well, well, I see Potter has made some new friends," said Malfoy as he walked into the compartment. He looked around and saw that everyone was ignoring him, except Potter's little group. Suddenly his eyes rested our sweet young koorime and started moving towards her. " Why hello there you're a real pretty one," he said. He was about to grab her, when a hand shot out of nowhere and moved him back. The hand was Kurama's.

Hiei walked up to Malfoy glaring at him dead in the eye and whispered to him, "If you ever lay anything on her again an eye, a finger, anything you will answer to me understand," Looking from Hiei's blood red glare to Kurama's emerald one, he nodded his head. With that Hiei through him out of the compartment while Kurama went to close the door. They were looking at them with wide eyes, while Yusuke was snickering, and Yukina was blushing like a strawberry. "What?" said Hiei, and they all looked away without a word to them.

Yeah today is July 6 thus meaning I'm gonna be 14 in 3 days WHOO HOO. Ahem sorry about that. And for those who are quite slow and couldn't figure it out my birthday is on July 9.

As usual please review. Thank you to all who has reviewed already. See ya. I'm still looking for some volunteers for my site. If you want to visit it the address is demonmagic.freewebpage.org. You don't put in any www. k. Ja Ne`