Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Least of our worries ❯ Getting dressed ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As usual here is the disclaimer: I don't own Yyh or Harry Potter.

Oh yes one thing

-Princess-Meru at the end of the series Yusuke found out that he had demon blood in him from his father's side of the family. His great-great (I don't remember how much greats) was one of the demon lords of the Makai and when he defeated him he became a demon lord.

"Come on, if you want to produce a Patronus you're going to have to work harder," said Kurama as he tried to help Cho Chang produce a Patronus. So far no one except Harry, Yukina, Keiko, Yusuke, Kurama, and Hiei were able to produce one. Grumbling to herself, Cho made her way to Hermione who were helping Ginnie and Luna perform Jelly Leg jinxes. Sighing he made his way to go and help Neville Longbottom who has still trying to be able to go and disarm Ron with the disarming spell. He looked over at Yusuke and Hiei who had been spared torture when they were paired with Seamus, George, Lee, and Fred. Tonight was going to be one tiring night. They would need their rest, because tomorrow they would get news that would make even Yukina curse.

"WHAT!" yelled Yusuke his voice echoing through the soundproof walls of their dorm room. "What do you mean that Umbridge passed a new school rule." Kurama handed him a piece of paper it read;

----------------------By Order Of--------------------

The High Inquisitor of Hogwarts

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

"GREAT," yelled Yusuke, not only is Quidditch practice cancelled we have more time to meet with Karasu and Grandma."

"Forget about it Yusuke," said Kurama the Halloween party is tomorrow we should finish off the costumes. Oh yes one more thing I have our clothes already but I need one of you to cut a whole in my pants where my tail would be. I can't do it myself."

"Fine," said Yusuke trudging off to his trunk to do his homework (yes Yusuke doing homework is just plain out wrong, but remember Keiko is there). Harry carefully walked into their room making sure he wasn't disrupting anything.

"Excuse me, um Kurama Ron and I wanted to know if you were finished with our costumes," said Harry as he walked inside and closed the door behind of him.

"Don't worry about them Harry they're done you just have to wait until tomorrow to see the finished product," said Kurama teasingly as he elbowed toward a chest in the cornor. "Just get some rest because we don't have anyplace to go to tomorrow until the party okay. Speaking of getting some sleep have you seen Hiei."

"He was with Yukina and Keiko doing his homework in the common room, Yukina was looking at him like a hawk," he answered.

"Well then when you go back downstairs tell them what we told you,"

Nodding his head Harry made his way back down the stairs to go and carry the message to Hiei.

NEXT DAY BEFORE THE PARTY…………

"Well come out to see how the outfits look on you. We still need to add the dye."

Walking slowly Harry and Ron came out of each of the bathrooms. Harry's costume was silk pants made of light orange, and a silk purple shirt. Ron's costume was yellow silk pants with a red silk shirt. Both shirts were shirtsleeves with the color of the pants running across it in lightning bolts. Getting up, Yukina and Keiko went up to them each with a comb in hand. They each combed two bangs down in their face (like Suzaku's). Keiko went to Harry and dipped each of the bangs in quick dry red hair dye. Yukina picked up a jar of quick-dry orange hair dye and did the same with Ron. "There," said Yukina as she sat down on the bed. "Oh yeah one more thing." She reached into a bag under her bed and drew out two satin scarves. She tied the red one around Harry while the orange one went around Ron. "Picture perfect," said Yukina and they looked around the room to see the others reactions. Both Keiko and Yusuke gave a thumbs up sign, Kurama nodded while Hiei just 'hn'ed.

"So who's next," asked Yukina.

"I am," said Keiko running into her bathroom.

About fifteen minutes later she emerged from the bathroom. She wore blue contacts and the Dark Magician Girl outfit complete with her own staff. The only difference was that her skirt was shorter. This was one of the things Yusuke noticed and used it to his advantage. This however was short-lasted. BAM, THUD. Yep that was the sound of one angry Keiko and one unconscious Yusuke. Snickering to himself Hiei motioned his sister into her bathroom.

She came out and looked around to see their reactions and Hiei's proud look and Kurama's open mouth was good enough for her. She twirled around once so they could see the whole outfit. It was an evening gown with some adjustments. For one thing it had slits on both sides that went practically up to her hip. It was in ice blue with diamonds and sapphires added in the right places. It had a V-neck not to low not to high. It's sleeves came and tied around her neck. One her ears were four hiroseke stones in the form of diamonds. She had a necklace made purely from diamonds. Her make-up was ice blue. Her hair was up in a high ponytail, with a chain of sapphires hanging down onto her forehead. She had two inch heals with sapphires, hirosekes, and diamonds outlining them. On her finger was a 24 karat diamond ring courtesy of Kurama. In her hand she held a staff made purely out of ice. Sitting down next to her brother she turned to them and said well which one of you will be willing to put on your outfits first.

Gathering himself of his bed Yusuke started to transform. (For all who don't know how Yusuke's demon form looks here's a description) His hair grew to her ankles, and brown streaks appeared in them. His shirt was ripped apart, black markings appeared on his chest, and he grew fangs. Smirking he made his way to the bathroom to put on his clothes. He appeared in a dark green almost black velvet jacket with emerald buttons. It wasn't buttoned up and he didn't have a shirt underneath (drool). His pants were the same color with more emeralds by the pants pockets. "So ladies how do I look," he asked twirling around but stopped quickly when he saw Keiko's glare. Sitting down next to her he put on his best innocent smile. Smiling at them Kurama walked into the bathroom to go and transform and put on his clothes. When he was safely inside the locked bathroom he began to transform. First he transformed into his demon form then finally he started to transform into a demon lord.

His hair started to gain black streaks through it as well as his tail and ears. His fangs lengthened and his arms and legs gained the Japanese markings for past, present, and future. His clothes were amber with a black tinge they were the same style as Yusuke's, except for the color of the clothes, and the gem on their clothes. Kurama's were topazes.

"Alright Hiei," said Kurama as he walked out of the bathroom trying to ignore Yukina's gaping mouth, "You're the only one left."

Getting up Hiei grumbled to himself and took shelter in the bathroom. Turning around he started to transform. He grew to about Yusuke's height and his hair started to grow downward, but he still had the flame. (Like Vegeta's hair when he goes SSJ4 during GT.) Silver streaks appeared in his hair and black markings appeared on chest like Yusuke's. His fangs lengthened and claws appeared on his fingers. His black-red clothes were the same style of the others. The gems on his clothes were rubies. All of them wore boots with their gem by the sole of it. Walking out of the bathroom he turned to them and said, "well are we going or not."

Laughing Yukina took Kurama's outstretched hand, while Keiko grabbed Yusuke's. Harry, and Ron lead them out through the door with the two couples behind them. Last but not least Hiei walked behind them like a very protective watchdog.

Coming in first Harry and Ron pushed open both doors for the Renkai Tentai to have a grand entrance. To add to it Hiei did some fire tricks and when the fire died. The line up was on the right side of the door stood Yukina and Kurama, on the left stood Keiko and Yusuke, and in the middle stood Hiei. Harry and Ron went to join them one standing on either side of Hiei, who smirked when he saw that all eyes were on them.

I hope this chapter makes up for the last short one. I tried my best to put in as much detail as possible. The next chapter will have lots of fluff between our two favorite couples. Thank you for all who've reviewed. I bow to you.

* bows down * So like normal please review.

-Jaganshi_summoner