Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Least of our worries ❯ Makai Insects and Old Friends ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho or Harry Potter. So there.               “What the hell,” said Hiei as he looked into his hand. There although crushed and dead was a Makai insect. “Kuso,” said Hiei as he ran into the Great Hall to find Kurama. He grabbed Yusuke and Keiko on the way in and they joined Kurama and Yukina.   “What is it Hiei,” asked Kurama who got up from his chair to face the fire youkai.   “Yeah, fox boy’s right Hiei,” said Yusuke, “what’s up.”   Hiei stuck out his hand to hand something to Yusuke and said, “Take a look.”   “WHAT” yelled Yusuke as he was shushed by Keiko. “Isn’t this a Makai insect. He handed it to Kurama and he nodded. “Great, just great.”   “We’d better tell Karasu and Genkai,” said Yukina rising from her seat. They nodded and walked over to where Genkai and Karasu was talking. After explaining what Hiei had found they had one order. ‘Send word to Koenma’.   When they reached their dormitory (for all who is confused they have their pets in their rooms) they decided they would send Shinagami who was the fastest of the four. Hiei had decided to write it because none of them, not even Kurama had known what to say.   Koenma,   Send Shinagami back with a response as soon as possible. I found a Makai insect wondering around the grounds. It seems that they have found out where we are. I could sense that the Makai insects were not even half the tip of the iceberg. They have an army of demons out there. Demon Lords or not we cannot stop them from killing a lot of humans around the area.             ;            &n bsp;             ;            &n bsp;             ;             Signed, Hiei     He rested back onto the headboard of his bed. He wanted to hide it, but he was worried. If the Makai insects were here, they could take over the people’s bodies. He wasn’t worried for the humans or himself but for Yukina. Taking one look from Kurama’s and Yusuke’s faces he knew that they were thinking the same thing for Yukina and Keiko.   The day after tomorrow they would be going to Hogsmeade. This gave them the opportunity to check out the Makai insects.       The Day of Hogsmeade…         Kurama casually left the bathroom to join the others who were waiting for them. Harry and Ron were in there as well. They needed as much eyes on the lookout as they could afford. Kurama was dressed in an outfit just like the one Hiei wore during the start of the dark tournament. Kurama’s version of it had a dark yellow shirt and pants with a darker green over shirt. The scarf was yellow like the pants. Hiei’s outfit was the same as was the colors (sorry not feeling creative). Yusuke’s outfit consisted of an emerald green over shirt with aqua blue pants, shirt, and scarf. Yukina and Keiko had on kimonos again. Yukina chose a blood red to go with her eyes, while Keiko chose a magenta kimono (like Kenshin’s gi). Harry and Ron were dressed in regular clothes. They left the dormitory and made their way to Hogsmeade with the rest of the class.     Five hours later……..     “Nothing,” asked Kurama as he looked at Ron. He nodded his head to verify it. Suddenly Ron looked up from the courtyard and said.   “Hiei isn’t that you’re bird.” Looking up, Hiei nodded and took off toward the dormitory. It read;         Hiei,       I’m glad you told me about this, but I know you didn’t do it on your own accord. Keep on the lookout for any more things suspicious. I got Chuu and Rinku to help Kuwabara so Touya and Jin should arrive at the school very soon. Tomorrow morning your room should be enlarged to feel the two new arrivals. So see ya and good luck.          &nbs p;            & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;  The great Koenma         “I t seems that we will have some friends joining us,” said Hiei as he looked at the group. Karasu and Genkai were in the room. They didn’t want Harry and Ron knowing all their secrets.  They nodded at the update in information and after reading the note themselves they left the room.   “Great, just great,” said Yusuke as he slammed down on the bed. “Not only is there Makai insects on the loose but some psycho has an army of demons and the Makai Whistle. My day is just going peachy.”   Grumbling to himself he wasn’t the only one glad that Christmas vacation was only a month away. That way they could spend more time in private discussion (Kurama, Keiko, Yukina) and of course not have to go to school (Hiei, Yusuke). They fell asleep quickly glad to finally get some quiet.   Next day…….     “We are pleased to welcome two new students from the same school as the others. Please welcome Touya Iceander, Jin Stormer (like my names). Jin and Touya calmly walked into the Great Hall ignoring the eyes that were on them. The only one that had their attention was the Renkai Tentai. “Icelander, Touya” said McGonagall as she looked at the aqua eyed boy. Touya walked gracefully up to the stool and allowed McGonagall to place the Hat on his head.    

“Another one of you. Geez what is going on this year. I know I know,” said the Hat before Touya could say anything. “GRYFFINDOR.” Thus Touya joined Hiei and the others at the table.

  “Stormer, Jin.”   Jin casually walked up and plopped the Hat on his head himself.   ‘Don’t worry Wind Boy I’ll put you with your friends,” said the Hat.   ‘Thanks I guess,’ thought back Jin as the hat shouted out Gryffindor. Making his way to Yusuke and the others he put his hand where his horn was supposed to be. “Well then Urameshi, Fox Boy, Ice Girl, Forbidden One, Missy,” said Jin, “guess your stuck with me and Touya for a long time.” He finished his speech with a large grin.   At this remark, all the detectives turned and shook their head. They didn’t know right now if having Jin’s help was more harm than good.               I’m sorry it’s a bit rushed, but I didn’t have that much time. I have my website up and I would really like if someone would go there, look around and sign my Gbook. That's what's been taking up most of my time. Sorry for not updating. The address is http://demonmagic.freewebpage.org -Jaganshi-Summoner/ Ryu Kokoro