Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Least of our worries ❯ Is it me or is it getting a bit windy? ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I own nothing except looks in her pocket 5 cents and one Yu-gi-oh card and don't worry because it's weak.
“Woohee,” yelled Jin as he looked on as the Quidditich game started. Because Umbridge was `detained' Dumbledore had given the go for them to play. “Man I really wish I was up there.” He turned to Touya and gave him a thumbs up sign as he sent a small wind at the Hufflepuffs keeper broom. Suddenly the wind had started blowing stronger that usual. (he he) The Gryffindors were winning alright. Hell, they didn't even need the team. Yukina, Keiko, and Yusuke alone could be the whole team if they needed to be.
“Jin, Touya,” said a voice behind them. Kurama walked up to them with Hiei by his side. They were members of the team, but only alternates. “So are you ready to wreck some havoc today,” he asked smirking.
If you do your part, I'll do mine,” said Touya looking up from the game. “Look at them,” he said pointing to a chaser who had tried to catch Keiko, “they're getting creamed out there.”
“Well,” said Hiei, “the sooner they lose the sooner we get to deal with those self-confident morons.” He was dressed in one of the robes he had bought from the store. It wasn't exactly a robe. It was white for one thing. It consisted of a large almost halfway trenchcoat jacket. A white muscle shirt and white pants. Kurama has in a matching outfit except his was emerald green like his eyes.
“Speaking of which, maybe we should go and help McGonagall out,” said Kurama, “she is our head of house and because of Umbridge she's going through a lot of problems.”
“He's right,” agreed Touya, “oh yes our plans about to be set into motion.”
Out on the Quidditich Field…
Gryffindor had just one their match. Sure enough Malfoy came down to greet Harry. Then, just like clockwork Snape came down to talk to the two. Suddenly something very strange happened. Pieces of ice formed below the two of them courtesy of Yukina. Ice shakles formed around their legs courtesy of Touya. Then a light blue beam formed behind of them and shot them off. (If you don't know it was a very weak spirit gun). Both Ice Magicians created a somewhat rollercoaster like blanket of ice. Needless to say being shackled to it didn't help very much for Snape and Malfoy. As they whirled around on the ice roller coaster it came up to a high jump where in it didn't have any ice left. They slid off and was falling down when they noticed an inferno of flames waiting for them at the bottom.
They're screams filled the air as vines shot down and wrapped around them. They grabbed the vines when they unwrapped themselves. Suddenly knives courtesy of Keiko snapped the vines in half making them fall. They were about to get toasted when a large gust of wind swept them up. A tornado formed around them and lifted them up. It spun them around and around and around and (okay you get the picture). All the while they yelled. Teachers took their wands to try and get them down, but didn't know which spell to use. Finally, Jin got tired of his antics and set them down on the ground in a whirly haze.
“Whoo hee that has fun. I have got to go flying again one of these days,” said Jin as they made their way to McGonagall's office. They opened the door and walked in to find Professor Mcgonagall sitting on a desk surrounded by tons of paperwork.
“Hello Urameshi, Minamino, Icelander, Stormer, Jaganshi, Ukimora, Jaganshi,” said the professor nodding to each one in turn. “Why may I ask are you here not that I'm not pleased to see my top student,” she said this more to Kurama.
“Well, we realized that you must have a lot of work on your hands and we wanted to help,” said Kurama, “if it's alright of course.”
“That would be a load off my shoulders,” she said. “Take these and sort them,” pointing to a stack of papers. “Oh yes can one of you take this to Professor Trelawny for me please,” she asked holding out a folder. Kurama took it from her and passed it to Hiei. He was about to say something when he saw the look in Kurama's eyes. He nodded and took off. Halfway there he stopped and opened the folder. It read;
You Sibyll Trelawny are now under probation of teaching
If you should not take you're job properly you shall be suspended
By order of the Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Professor Umbridge
He growled under his breath. Even though he didn't like Trelawny. That was one of the few classes that he actually liked and excelled in. (Thanks to his Jagan). He shut the folder close and sped up to make up for the little lost time. He yanked the trap door down and jumped into the classroom to see the Professor bent over a large book. Gritting his teeth he decided to use some manners.
“Professor Trelawny,” he called out, “Professor McGonagall sent this.” He handed her the folder and waited for her reaction.
Just as he suspected she didn't take it to well. She burst into tears. Not knowing if he should wait for a message or not he started to walk back to the door when she called him.
“Jaganshi, you are my best student and if I leave I want you to have this,” she paused to get a large book under her desk, “it will come in useful not even Dumbledore knows I have this book.” He took it from her and the cover read ` Prophesies of things to come'. “You can use it to it's fullest potential. I know you and you're friends are special though I don't know how.” She smiled and motioned him out the door. He sped back only stopping by the dorm to put the book away.
As he entered the room McGonagall turned to him and asked how she took the news. His only answer was, “she went hysterical”. She nodded as if she was expecting that answer and motioned him to take a seat with the others.
“I heard what happened to the Professor and Malfoy this afternoon,” she said, “you were there weren't you.” They nodded and Jin spoke up.
“It was so funny it was a bit dangerous though, but they deserved it,” he said scratching his head in the place where his horn was supposed to be.
“Don't tell them I said this but I think they deserved it too,” she said with a smile. Suddenly a very flustered looking Snape barged into the office with two people in tow. One was Harry the other was Fred.
“It seems some of your students have decided to pick on one of mine by starting a fight. Because it happened during a Quidditich game and as both of them are on the team, they should be expelled from it.” He finished his speech with a smirk. It was obvious what he was trying to do. If he got the best player off the team and one of the beaters it was certain the Slytherins would win the cup. You see Snape didn't know such things as alternates. Kurama had caught McGonagalls eye and had winked to say that `it was alright because they would get creamed anyway'. Seeing McGonagall stated her answer.
“Fine,” Snape smirked and left the room feeling he had won. Once he had left both Harry and Fred broke down to say how sorry they were. They both ended with the same sentence.
“But they can't find someone to take our place that's good so shortly. They'll get creamed.”
“True, but I think you're forgetting about your alternates,” she said glancing at Hiei and Kurama. That's when the two realized why she had done what she did. Harry on a Firebolt was hard to beat, but a Hiei on Hellfire was invincible. “It's simple,” she said, “If I'm correct Hiei is the quicker and reflexes are best out of the two of you right.” They nodded. “Then Hiei will take Harry's place as seeker with Hellfire and Kurama will take Fred's place as beater with Theif. And if I recall correctly those brooms are very very fast and dependable.” She smirked as she finished the sentence. It was then the Renkai Tentia realized why McGonagall was head of Gryffindor House.
They walked up the steps to their dorm room and was surprised to see Genkai there waiting for them. She only said a few words though. “Some demon mischief has been at work, be prepared for a fight soon.” They nodded as they looked at her walk down the stairs at out of the Gryffindor common room.
I am so sorry I didn't update sooner. I'll see if I can update real soon. Also I'm currently working on a new story. It's not out yet though. Also it's going to be on fictionpress. When it comes out please review. Oh yes thank you so much for all you loyal fans. It'll have the beginning of a fight scene in the next chapter.
Sayonarra minna
Ryu Kokoro