Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the Legend of the Dragon Daughters ❯ Beach Party ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadowdragon85: <runs after Hiei holding glass punch bowl over head> HIEI!!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!!!!!!

 

Kurama: Hey Shadowdragon85

 

Shadowdragon85: Kurama, good you're here. Hey if you see Hiei can you beet him across his head for me?

 

Kurama: So what did he do this time?

 

Shadowdragon85: He ate ALL the ice cream I was saving for a party!!

 

Kurama: <leaves room with a `He-Is-So-Dead" look and a rubber mallet> Be Right Back Shadowdragon85!

 

Shadowdragon85: guess that means I have to do the disclaimer…INARI!!!!!

 

Inari: What?!?

 

Shadowdragon85: Disclaimer? Please?

 

Inari: Shadowdragon85 does not own yu yu hakusho. She does own the demon version of Shiori, Kitara, the Dragon Daughters, and the legend this story is based on. Any unauthorized use of the aforementioned items will be considered plagiarism.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author Notes => (blah)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kaansan - Mother

Tousan - Father

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thoughts - `words'

Dialog - "words"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Telepathy (in italics):

Kurama - /Blah/

Youko - \Blah\

Yusuke - $blah$

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's a hot, summer day and the whole gang is at the beach with the Minaminos'. Keiko, Boton, and Yukina are building a sandcastle near the break line while Shuuichi is burying Kuwabara in the sand. Yusuke, Kurama, Shizuru, and Mr. Minamino are having a water fight as Shiori and Hiei walk along the beach collecting seashells. Suddenly Keiko looks at her watch and yells to the others, "HEY GUYS!! COME IN SOON, ITS ALMOST LUNCHTIME!!" and turning to Boton and Yukina, she says, "Come on, let's get the food set out." As they pass Shuuichi and Kuwabara, Yukina reminds him not to cove Kuwabara's face and to rinse his hands before he comes eat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

While on their way back, Hiei finds an unusual shell in the sand. "Shiori, take a look at this one."

 

 

"Oh Hiei, that's a beautiful seashell. You should give it to Yukina. I'm positive she will love it." Shiori replied when she saw the sell he was holding, while thinking to herself, `OH GREAT GODDESS! NOT HERE! NOT NOW! They swore they wouldn't contact me until my mission was done! I don't even want to leave now!'

 

"That's a great idea!" Hiei said happily. (Shadowdragon85: hahah! Hiei is so ooc! Hiei: Hey! I'm never like that!) "Thanks Shiori!" (;-P) With that, Hiei ran off to find hi sister. (Everyone knows that Hiei and Yukina are related…and he still tries to kill Kuwabara for trying to make a move on her)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

`I wonder' "Yusuke! Kurama! Come here for a sec!" `This actually might work'

 

"Huh…Oh! Yes sir?"

 

"You wanted us, tousan?" Kurama asked his stepfather.

 

"Follow me." With that Mr. Minamino swam away from Shizuru. Yusuke looked at Kurama, who just shrugged his shoulders, and the two of them followed him. When they reached where he had stopped, Mr. Minamino turned to them and said, "Will you two help me with something?"

 

/What do you think Yusuke?/

 

$Not sure. You?$

 

\He probable wants to scare Shizuru\

 

/YOUKO!!! Yuuske stop laughing/ (Shadowdragon85: You know I think Youko might be right. Youko: Thank you sweetheart! ^_^)

 

$He might be right, Kurama$

 

/Inari help us if he is/ "I guess. So what will we be doing?" answered Kurama a little apprehensively.

 

"Well…I was wondering if you two you mind helping me scare Shizuru." He told them.

 

"Aw man!! That means I have to let Youko out for a while!" Kurama complained as Yusuke burst out laughing. (Shadowdragon85: everyone knows that Hiei, Kurama, Yuuske, and Yukina are all demons. Hiei: <runs through room> SWEET SNOW!!!! Kurama: <runs after Hiei still carrying a rubber mallet> HIEI GET BACK HERE WITH THAT ICE CREAM!!)

 

"I presume you made another bet with him and lost?"

 

"Basically…yes"

 

"Well if you think about it this happens to be one of Youko's specialties." Mr. Minamino said as Kurama's hair bled silver, his eyes went gold, and he grew taller.

 

"Shall we begin?" Youko asked. With that they started passing ideas back and forth.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Shizuru overheard them talking as they swam past her to go eat.

 

"So Youko…what did Sakyo want"

 

"Really Yuuske. That's between me and him, so quit prying."

 

"Well I SAW him give you something and I want to know what it was!" Yusuke wined.

 

"It's none of your business young man…so quit bugging Youko." Reprimanded Mr. Minamino.

 

`Sakyo!!! What the hell is he doing here?!?' "Guys…wait up!"

 

"Oh hello Miss Shizuru."

 

"You saw Sakyo near here?"

 

`Kami, I hope she believes me.' Mr. Minamino thought as he told her. "Ms. Shizuru, do you really believe the boys and I would lie to you?"

 

"No Mr. Minamino, I can tell you're not the type to lie without a good reason. It those two I don't trust," She replied while Yusuke and Youko tried to look innocent. (Keiko: Innocent…hahahahahah. They couldn't look innocent if their lives depended on it. Shiori: Agreed. Hiei: <runs through room…again> MOMMMMMIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kurama: <still chasing Hiei with a mallet> COME BACK HERE YOU PIG!!!!!!!!!!!! Keiko, Shiori, Shizuru, Yukina, and Genki: 0.0…Shadokwdragon85…what happened? Shadowdragon85: Hiei ate all the ice cream I was saving for our girl's night slumber party. All: -.-) "Thanks for telling me." With that, Shizuru swam off in the direction the guys had come from.

 

"Wow…she actually fell for it."

 

"Well what did you expect Yusuke? Especially since you're dealing with an expert."

 

"That's all good and true Youko but I'd rather not be here when she finds out that this is a joke." Stated Mr. Minamino as he swam back to shore.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 Minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"YUSUSKE! YOUKO!!!!!!!!!" The two of them looked at each other and ran for it as one P.O.'Ed female chased after them. By this time everyone but Kuwabara knew what was going on, so they were getting a huge laugh out of this. (Yukina: Where's Kazuma? Shuuichi: Still asleep and his ears are buried in the sand.)

 

"Yukina, that's a beautiful seashell. Did Hiei give it to you?"

 

"Yes he did, Keiko." Boton looked over at what they were talking about and saw an unusual design on the shell that scared her.

 

"Yukina…may I please take a closer look at that seashell? I think I've seen it before."

 

"Of course, Boton. Just please be careful with it." With that Yukina gave the seashell to Boton. "Has anyone seen Kazuma?"

 

"Nope"

 

"Can't say I have"

 

"Sorry"

 

"Didn't he decide to take a nap earlier?"

 

"That's right! He's probably still asleep so don't worry about him, Yukina."

 

During this, Boton is examining the seashell Hiei had found. `It can't be! This is one of the message shells that the priestesses of Bastet and Gia use! Lets see…my dialect is a little rusty but it looks like it says "Return to temple. Task complete." Task complete? I wonder what that means? Well it doesn't matter. Koema will need to know about this anyway' "Yukina, do you mind if I take this to Koema? I think it might have come from Makai."

 

"Makai!?!"

 

"Yeah, I don't think its dangerous but just to be on the safe side, ok?"

 

If you think its from Makai, Boton, then you have every right to take it to Koema…even if it turns out to be nothing."

 

"Keiko's right."

 

"Oh hello Shizuru…I guess you finally caught Yusuke and Youko by the look of things!" Shiori said at the sight of her son and his friend walking back to the group rubbing their arms and sporting bruises.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 3 hours later ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"Come On Kids!! Its Time To Go!!"

 

"Coming Kaansan!" yelled Kurama & Shuuichi.

 

"Coming Mrs. Minamino!" yelled everyone else. With that everyone grabbed his/her stuff and headed toward the portal.

 

"Hey…wait a minute! Where's Kuwabara?"

 

"Oh No!! I forgot to unbury him!"

 

"Shuuichi! You buried Kuwabara!"

 

"Uh…I think I should go get him. Be Right Back!!!"

 

"What has gotten in to that boy!?!"

 

"Who knows…he's probably just being a kid, Shiori, so there's nothing to worry about."

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 5 minutes later ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"Hey Kurama, Look it's the sandman!"

 

"Very funny Urameshi…great now I have to take a long shower when we get back." Kuwabara muttered under his breath.

 

"What's wrong Kazuma?"

 

"Oh nothing Yukina. Someone got sand down my swimming trunks, that's all." He replied. Then Yusuke pushed him through the portal.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Genki: Blackjack

 

Shiori: Bust…dang

 

Keiko: 20…shoot

 

Shizuru: 16…shimmata

 

Yusuke: Oooo…can I play?

 

All: <_< GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Shadowdragon85: <looks up from book> what happened this time?

 

Keiko: Yusuke was being annoying

 

Shadowdragon85: understandable. Well I want 10 reviews before I add the next chapter.