Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the Legend of the Dragon Daughters ❯ Dreams and Demons ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadowdragon85: thanks to my two wonderful reviewers, Ryuko and Julitica!

 

Hiei: <mumbles> stupid ningens…

 

Shadowdragon85: what did you say Hiei?

 

Hiei: I said you're the ugliest ningens I've ever seen

 

Shadowdragon85: <cries> Youko!!! Hiei called me ugly!!!!!

 

Youko: HIEI!!!! Leave shadowdragon85 alone or I'm have her write that Hiei/Kuwabara story!!!

 

Hiei: NOOOOOOO!!!! Not that! Anything but that!!!!! <runs away and hides in the freezer> ~_^

 

Youko: <goes over to shadowdragon85 and pats her on the back> There, there. He won't do it again, darling

 

Shadowdragon85: <wipes eyes and gives Youko a hug> Thanks Honey. I needed that. ^_^ Will you please do the disclaimer and the claimer?

 

Youko: Shadowdragon85 does not own Yu Yu Hakisho or the Harlequin. The Harlequin (`Quin or the `Quin) is owned by…uh…I don't remember who owns him, but Shadowdragon85 doesn't. She does own the Dragon Daughters, the character Kitara, and the demonic version of Shiori. No one else may use them without her personal permission.

 

Shadowdragon85: ^____^ Thanks Sweetpea!!! Now on with the story!!!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 


Ningenkai - Human World

 

Ema - ruling god of the three worlds

 

Youkai - demon

Vixen - female fox demon

 

Kuso - shit

 

Itai - ouch

 

Neko - cat demon

 

Shimmata - damn it

 

Kisama - you bastard

 

Aphrodite - Greek goddess of love

 

Harlequin - god of chaotic humor

 

 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Author notes - (words)

 

Dialog - "words"

 

Thoughts - `words'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

They had gone to the lake for a little privacy. Ever since they had mated, the two of them would disappear for a few days and this was one of those times. The clan had already gotten used to it and wouldn't worry about their safety.

 

"Youko!! Come on! The water's great!" She called to her other half. Turning away from the shore, she dove underwater. A few minutes later she retuned to the surface to find her mate had disappeared again. "Why do I even bother?" Suddenly something grabbed her arms and legs. `I am so going to kill him when I get loose!' she thought.

 

From behind her a voice said "My, my, my! Looks like I caught me a vixen. A lovely one at that! Wonder what to do with her?"

 

"Youko this isn't funny. Let me go this instant" she complained as he ran his fingers down her back causing her to shudder.

 

"Hmmm?" He said while nibbling on her neck. "I think you look great like that hon."

 

"Youko…Youko if you want to…to play like this, then at least…at least let me loose so I can play too." When the plants let her go she turned and gave her mate a deep kiss. "See you on the shore Sweetpea!" She told him, turned, and swam off and…woke up.

 

`WTF!!!! Kami…what time is it?' Alyshia though as she looked at her clock. `6:30 a.m.!! Kuso! I won't be able to go back to sleep now! Shimmata!' Getting up, she turned up her radio and headed over to the closet. `Lets see…Perfect!' She though as she pulled out a pair of Faded Glory denims and her white "Unless you're CUTE keep walking" shirt. Singing along with the radio, she cleans her room, brushes out her hair, and says good morning to her mirror friend.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Later that morning ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"MOM!!! I'm going to the library!" Alyshia yelled as she packed he notebook, shades, keys, and two library books that needed to be returned in her carryall. "Now where did I leave my sandals this time?" Turning to her sister she asked, "Hey Dani…have you seen my sandals?"

 

"Alyshia! PICK UP THE MAIL WHILE YOU'RE OUT!"

 

"SURE MOM!!"

 

"They're under the coffee table."

 

"Thanks Dani." With that Alyshia grabbed her sandals and left. As soon as she was outside, she put her shades on and headed off to the library. While she was walking Alyshia heard footsteps behind her, but when she turned around it was only Apollo, one of the neighborhood dogs. `I could have sworn someone was following me' "Come here Apollo." She called holding out her hand. Ignoring her, he turned, and went back into his yard. "Oh well. See ya later!"

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

On her way home, Alyshia cut through an alley to save time. Big Mistake. There were two men in the alley talking. Hiding in the shadows, she crept as close as possible to see if she could get pass them without being seen. Finding no way pass, she decided to eavesdrop even though her gut instinct told her to get the hell out of there before she got caught.

 

"So, did she see ya?" one of them asked.

 

"Na. All she saw was that mongrel." The other told him.

 

"Good. When the boss gets here, we'll deal with her family and wait for her to come home like a good girl." Both of them burst out laughing while Alyshia fumed.

 

`How dare they!! They have no right in threatening some young girl's family! And if my presumptions are correct they might be planning to kill her family and kidnap her when she gets home. THE FIENDS!!!!' She thought, growling, as she began to back out of her hiding spot.

 

Suddenly someone grabbed her from behind and a voice called out, "Well lookie here boys. I caught me a mouse!!!" Alyshia was shoved at the two men, giving her a chance to see them before landing on her knees. One had scaly gray skin, no hair, yellow eyes and Austin Power's teeth (most likely this guy's teeth are worse than Austin's…but still YECK!!!!!). The other looked relatively human minus the blue tinged skin, light blue hair, and coal black eyes.

 

"I guess we didn't have to wait fer her after all, seeing as she came to us boss." The blue haired man told the person who had grabbed her. Looking behind her Alyshia let out a scream of pure terror. The `boss' had blood red eyes, purple hair and vomit green skin.

 

Scaly hit her on the back of her head and said, "Either shut up or I'll cut out yer tongue winch."

 

"ITAI!!! KISIMA THAT HURT!!!" She yelled at him while rubbing the back of her head.

 

"Well, well, well somebody has quite a mouth don't you think boys?" The boss said. Walking over he grabbed her chin and turned her face toward him. "Now you listen here. We're gonna go for a little walk and you're gonna do exactly what we say, when we say it or else I'm gonna have to mess up that pretty face of yours. Do you understand, wench?"

 

"Yes…Yes sir" she stuttered, trying to hide her fear. `Great' she thought. `I take a stupid short cut on my way home and end up getting kidnapped by three of the ugliest guys god ever created. I be they're not even human. Figures I'd get kidnapped by the one thing that no one believe in. Why me???'

 

"Good. Now pick up your stuff and follow me." HE told her, releasing her head. Turning to his employees, he gave them their orders. "You two stay behind her so Miss Parker doesn't try to run off."

 

"Got it boss" they told him.

 

Suddenly Alyshia sat stock-still, fear written all over her face. "I thought I told you to pick up your junk WENCH!!" The boss yelled when he saw her just sitting there doing nothing. "NOW MOVE IT!!" When she didn't move, he pulled his hand back to hit her across the face. A second later the sound of breaking bones was heard.

 

"That's not a bright idea sir." A female voice said from behind him. "Now how about letting Miss Parker head on home and leaving Ningenkai quietly?"

 

"Like hell" he replied. "I was paid good money to bring that brat back to Maikai and that's what I'm gonna do. Now get lost." CRACK!!

 

"Wrong answer" the female told him. "Who paid you? Tell me or I'll make you rue the day your whore of a mother met your father."

 

"The guy wore a mask and never gave any names! All he said was that if I brought him the girl he'd pay me twice as much!"

 

"Did he say anything else?"

 

"Just that the girl was the key and that there was no way in hell the `Dragon Daughters' would ever gain so much power ever again if he had his way." The boss told female in an extremely frightened voice. "I swear that's all I know!!" Second later gurgling sounds could be heard.

 

"Kill the other two" The woman told someone behind her. "Come on Alyshia let's get you home, okay?" Turing around, Alyshia got a look at her saviors. One of them was kneeling beside her and the other two were standing by the dead bodies of two of her captors. The two by the bodies had either ocean blue or midnight black hair. It was the one next to her who caused her to freak. She had golden blond hair and what looked like cat ears on the top of her head.

 

"What the hell are you!!" She screamed backing away from them even though she knew the answer. `More demons!! What is this? Some kind of convention? Well what eve it is I'm gonna get the hell out of here!'

 

The two by the bodies shared a confused look. "Tania, this makes things complicated, doesn't it?" the one with blue hair told her companion. "I though Ema said she would know about youkai and the like. She's supposed to know about the three worlds."

 

The one wit black hair, Tania, said, "I can see that Cathleen. We'll deal with it later. The important thing is that we got here in time."

 

The cat woman looked at her companions and shook her head. "I just that leaves me to explain." She said to herself.