Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The one who cared ❯ Somthing else ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok this is my first fanfics so read it and please rate! I need to know if I suck or not. I was in a pretty gloomy mood at this point but oh well!

I wish I owned YU YU HAKUSHO but sadly I don’t so please don’t sue I am just having a little fun with the them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Is it really so bad?

His mind went blank at his own question. The blood flowing from his stomach stained his hands. His red eyes closed as he sighed and let his sword fall. Hiei let himself collapse. He was done. Done with life, done with the pain of never really being wanted. He was tired of being alone.

Those women were right; I don’t deserve to live. No one wants me.

Liar
That annoying voice in the back of his head rang out yet again. That damn voice that had always stopped him before. Hiei smirked; it was too late now he had already done it.

What about Yusuke and Kurama?
His eyelids lowered as he thought of the two. Yusuke had always seen him as a great fighting partner, not a friend. And Kurama , Kurama had already shown how easily he would turn on him given the chance. He closed his eyes and let the memory of that night resurface. Kurama, diving out in front of his blade to save Yusuke and then telling his enemy his weakness! Hiei could only scowl at the memory.

They aren’t my friends, they merely used me, he answered back. That voice wouldn’t stop him this time. He was already dying and he was alone. No one was ever there.

And Yukina…
She’s better off with out a killer as her brother. Some one as innocent as her shouldn’t even know me… she’s pure and I… I’m tainted.
His fist tightened no matter how many he times he said that. Even though it was the truth it still hurt.

‘I’m nothing compared to her. I’m nothing but a monster.’
The voice was silent and Hiei smirked. His subconscious wouldn’t win out this time. His damn Jagan, why must this be one of the damn effects it had?
He glanced down at the blood spilling out of him. He smiled; it was getting harder to breathe. A few more minutes and it would be all over. He leaned back against the tree and closed his eyes.

She didn’t think that…
Hiei frowned as that damn voice spoke up yet again.
Who?

Samako…
Hiei froze at that name. Samako. His fist tightened. He didn’t know how to respond. She had told him flat out he wasn’t a monster in her eyes but…

She’s dead! And she didn’t know any better.

She knew enough.
Damn it, why won’t the voice shut up?
That doesn’t matter. She’s dead! Gone, and… And I’m the reason she is.

Silence again. Hiei sighed, but now she was on his mind and he knew there was no way to forget about her.

“Sssama….ko” He tried to whisper out her name but only found himself to be wracked with a coughing fit. He pulled his hand away from his mouth and found it soaked with blood.

You loved her…
Damn it! No I…..I couldn’t.

What will you do when you see her in spirit world…?
I won’t. She’ll have moved on and I…

She’ll come and find you…
Hiei didn’t respond; he knew she would.
Damn it, what would he say to her? How could he even face her? He had just sat there, stunned. He had just sat there and watched her die.

Hiei closed his eyes, seeing her face so full of fear and confusion. He remembered her last words. They stuck in his mind along with her final expression. “’Hiei, help…’”

The blast from the spirit detective had stuck her before she could even finish.

Hiei gritted his teeth. He had never gotten his revenge for her. He never sought out her killer. He knew that the damn woman that had killed her was a spirit detective; he could have found out something, tracked her down. That face was also imprinted in his mind. How Samako’s killer’s face was so calm after her kill. She showed no sign of remorse or pleasure.

No! I have to avenge her! She deserves that at least.
Samako’s smile was brought into his mind.

“She…… al….ways…..was sm…iling,“ Hiei whispered, and was again stopped by a fit of coughs followed by more blood.

“N…o…” He braced himself against the tree and slowly rose, his breathing heavy. His eye were half closed as he tried to walk.

“ I….will ave….nge her.“ He stopped to lean on another tree, his hand grasping at his wound tras he tried to stop some of the bleeding.

“ I…. have …t….” He collapsed to the ground, his breathing ragged. Blood started to soak the grass around him. His eyes started to fog and the image of her smiling was again in his mind. He winced as he tried to rise again, but only fell back into the puddle of his blood.

“ No…..Sam….ak…..” His eyes shut as his breath became thinner. He just laid there in the forest soaked in his blood.

“ Why……why d…idn’t… I….” His breath stopped short as he finally blacked out.

“Hiei!”