Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The one who cared ❯ Lets break the chains! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yes I know it took forever but finally next chapter I am also rewriting some of the old chapters same info just more pleasant to read! Enjoy, oh and reviews a greatly appreciated.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
He just couldn’t stop staring at her. Now that no one else was there and they were alone, his eyes held certain softness about them. Samako was much more open with him as well. Her hands were delicate and carful as she bandaged the wounds she had reopened on his body. He never understood why but he always found a strange calmness around her. It was much the same feeling he had had when he would stare into his mothers tear. She was rough, loud, blunt, sometimes rude, powerful, and always up front with him. What was her oddest trait though was her trust in him. Hiei was astounded by how far it reached every day. It was if he had never done anything wrong and never could. And that thought, too him, was the farthest thing from the truth. In short Samako was just the one thing he couldn’t understand.

“Sorry about you wounds, I didn’t think I hit you that hard.” Samako commented with a mild blush of embarrassment.

“It’s nothing don’t worry about it.” She smiled at him and Hiei couldn’t help the smirk that crept on to his face.

“I’m also sorry about the spirit world thing. I shouldn’t have sold your serves to them, it wasn’t my place. “

The smirk remained and she apologized once again for spirit worlds stupid threats. She always was apologizing too, yet another thing he didn’t understand. But this topic did bring a concern of the fire demons to the surface. Sam had told him they had threatened his life to her, but that didn’t make sense. He could tare them apart if he wished it and Samako had to know that, yet she still accepted the terms? Something wasn’t right.

“Tell me what they really told you would happen if I didn’t become a spirit detective.”
The brunet looked up from her work in mild shock at the question.

“You’re a horrible liar.” Hiei stated still staring at her. She looked down at the floor and bit her lip, her hands drop from their work on his wounds.

“I didn’t lie the terms I said were the ones we agreed on.” She mumbled still not looking him in the eye. Hiei sighed, why did everything concerning her have to be difficult?

“Apparently all this time apart has made you forget that I can see right through you. What were the real terms?” her knuckles started to turn white as she tightened her grip still not looking at him. She knew what he would do if he found out the real terms, she didn’t know if his power was still the same as if use to be. If it was just a destructive she didn’t want to anger him. The old days flashed before her head, to other times when Hiei had been pushed over the edge. He had lost all consciousness and all he wanted was the death of the person in front of him. Sometimes Samako even wondered if during some of his violent transformations he had temporarily lost his soul.

“Don’t you trust me, what I said before was the truth.” She stated again this time having some courage to glance up at him for a second. Hiei clenched his fist, tired of hearing lies dripping from her mouth. Spirit world obviously had a much more threatening threat then she was letting on. Something that was scaring her and that alone was enough of a reason for Hiei to go find Kowenma and knock his light out. What was so bad she was afraid to tell him, she didn’t want him to loose his temper and what ever this was would obviously push him over the edge, so he grabbed her chin and forced her to be face to face with him. She couldn’t deny him the truth now.
“Stop lying to me! What did they say was going to happen if I didn’t work for them?”
She bit her lip again as she stared at him. She new her choice it was either tell him or he would use his jagan to find out. Hiei hated using it on her, this she knew, but this wasn’t just some little thing. Hiei knew this was important.

“They threatened your sister.”
Hiei froze as her words registered in his mind.

“Threatened how?” Sam took a deep breath before responding, preparing for the explosion that would soon occur after she answered.

“Spirit world said they would kill her if I didn’t keep you under control.” Hiei’s anger expanded ten fold. He grabbed his shirt quickly throwing it on as he rushed out of the room. Samako stood up just as fast, matching his pace as he raced out of the room. She had no Idea what he was going to do but it couldn’t be good.

The more those thoughts ran through his head the faster he went. He tore around every corner of Genki’s house practically sprinting to his destination. How dare they threaten his sister! She had never done a single thing wrong. Never even imagined the idea of hurting a human, and yet they threatened her! Finally he locked on the energy print he wanted and ran full speed Samako right behind him.

He slammed the door through the wall startling and angering the people with in. Genkai glared at the young fire demon for destroying yet another part of her home but as soon as she saw his eyes hers softened. He was angry and scared that combo only occurred when it involved Yukina.
Hiei quickly spotted Kowenma, grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed him, with the same force he had just used on the door, into the floor.

“HOW DARE YOU THREATEN HER, YOU OVER GROWN PATHETIC TODLER?” His eyes burned into Kowenma as he tightened his grip. He raised his fist gathering his youki into it and slammed it down next to the prince of death’s face. The mat Kowenma currently was being ground into burst into flames stopping just short of his face.

“HIEI! Man what the hell, get off him!” he heard Yusuke yell but his voice was tuned out as he raised his fist for an actual hit. Unfortunate his attempt at smashing the Brown haired teen’s nose was stopped, and he was quickly pulled off of him by his so called friends. Yusuke and Kurama restrained him as Genkai checked to make sure Kowenma would live.

“Hiei clam down! What ‘s wrong” Kurama quickly asked trying to gain his friends attention. If they let him get much angrier he would be a lot tougher to hold off.

“Let go Damn it! I’m going to kill him!” Hiei yelled still struggling but using a lot less of his strength.

“Hiei stop!” he felt arms wrap around his waist and that voice eminently calmed him. Seeing the sudden change Yusuke and Kurama dropped their hold knowing Samako could handle it.

“What the hell is going on?” Kuwabara quickly stumbled in after hearing all the commotion from down the hall. Obviously Hiei had blown a fuse yet again.

“SHE”S MY SISTER, DAMN IT! SHE”S INNOCENT, HOW DARE YOU USE HER AS LEVERAGE!”

The rest of the group froze at Hiei’s screaming, all except Samako, who already knew, and Kuwabara who didn’t know who Hiei actually meant. Hiei rested his hand on Samako’s arm that was still around his waist telling her he wouldn’t do any real damage to the man. She slowly released her hold on him, still keeping a wary eye on him.
how did you find out?” Kowenma asked looking strait at him.

“Samako told me! What did you think I would just let you threaten Yukina’s life! Did you think I would just except that and play along with your little game! The FUCK I AM! “

“Hiei please…” He with held the rest of his rant at Samako’s words. But that enabled an unlikely ally to back him up.

“YOU THREATENED YUKINA!” a certain carrot top yelled just as angry as Hiei now that he knew what was going on.

“I don’t care you the Fuck you Spirit World Guys think you are, no one threatens the love of my life!” Kuwabara screamed ready to charge at the man him self.
Kowenma sighed; this was not something that he could get any ones back up on. The rest of the group was probably thinking the same thing Kuwabara and Hiei just shouted in his face. He had warned his father that this tactic wouldn’t work that long and damn it he was right!

“It wasn’t my idea, my father decided that if Samako knew anything about Hiei it would be how important Yukina was to him and she wouldn’t dare put her life at risk.”

“We all know how dangerous Hiei has become, but sink to such low, pathetic measures spirit world really has lost power.” The red headed fox stated

“We had no other choice, how else do you control a demon whose power was at the edge of creating a whole other level beyond the S class. My father was in a panic.”

“I don’t care what the hell kind of mood he’s in! The deal is off! Tell you daddy I wouldn’t work for him if it was the only way to avoid being sentence to Limbo for eternity! AND IF HE EVEN DARES HINTS AT SENDING SOME ONE AFTER MY SISTER I WILL PAY HIM A VISIT, SPIRIT WORLD WON’T EVER FORGET!” And with that Hiei stormed out of the room leaving everyone consider what just happened. Samako just let a small smile grace her face already
knowing he was going to check on Yukina.

“You should no better then to threaten the only family he has.” Samako said before exiting the room her self. The rest just stood there contemplating what now was going to happen.

“Damn and I thought they fucked up when they tried to assinate me, but this takes the cake” Yusuke said breaking the silence, shaking his head. The rest looked at his like he had jumped off the deep end.

“What? Oh common Spirit world had it coming! They should have known how protective Hiei was from when Yukina got kidnapped by Tarukenei I mean how dumb can you get.”

“I must agree with Yusuke on this one this was a poor move and now Hiei has Spirit world begging at his feat for forgiveness.” The red head stated.

“Well it’s about time if you asked me! Enema is getting to old to play this game. He doesn’t get that with every new generation you all get stronger. It was only a matter of time before one of you passed him up, although didn’t expect it to be Hiei.” An old voice caught the group’s attention. Genkai only smirked at their surprised looks before continuing her little speech of wisdom. Honestly didn’t this crowd think!

“Stop worrying your dumb ass heads over it! Tell spirit world everything is going to be fine. Hiei wouldn’t’ dare take over Human world when Yukina finds it such a wonderful place to live. You forget her opinion is stronger then any threat on her life!” Kowenma eyes widened at that statement. How could he be so stupid? Of course Hiei would bend at Hiei’s every whim and as long as Yukina wasn’t aware of Spirit world’s threat on her life then she would probably cooperate just fine!

“Genkai you truly are a genius.” The brown haired teen stated a clam smile on his face.

“No I’m just not as dumb as the lot of you and since your threat is the reason my door is broken you can fix it.” With a smug smile the old woman just walked out of the room.

“Wait a minuet!” Kuwabara suddenly declared it was almost as if a little light bulb would light up for him when ever he finally understood the situation.

“Please don’t tell me you now just got what happened.” Yusuke teased and the orange haired boy glared at him.

“Shut up Urimeshi you already have a whole lot of damn explaining as it is!”

“What are you talking about?”

“WHY THE FUCK DIDN”T YOU TELL ME HIEI WAS YUKINA”S BROTHER!” both Kurama and the ex-detectives eyes widened in shock.

This was going to be a problem.