Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Past and the Heart ❯ LEMON!!! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I felt my face heat up when I heard him say that. I think I knew what he had meant but then again Hiei was a very mysterious person. He kissed me and I kissed him back thinking maybe he just wanted to make out but that was soon erased from my mind. Hiei slowly pulled my towel away.

My eyes shot open when I felt him pull it away and I parted. He looked at me as I stood there completely speechless. He smiled and pulled it away relieving my naked body. His eyes wondered looking at it. He smiled and continued kissing me. I couldn't help but enjoy it thinking this was my last time with him and I truly wanted to remember it. I kissed him and then slipped my hand inside his cloak taking it off. I felt his lips curl up as we continued kissing. I pulled off his shirt and looked at his masculine structure. I smiled and then started to undo his pants.

So now we were standing there in each others embrace. I was fully nude and Hiei just had on his black boxers and boots. Hiei pushed harder on the kiss as his tongue slipped into my mouth. His hands wondered my body freely and I then felt him touch them (br---ts). His hands were firm yet gentle with them and I moaned softly. Once again his lips curled up and he parted. He picked me up like a bride and walked over to the bed. He looked down at it and smiled.

"Yes I think this will do nicely," he said and with that placed me down gently.

I sat up and saw him take off his boots and then his boxers. The room was dark and the only light within it was that of the moon's light shinning in the clear night sky. He slid on to the bed on top of me and smiled. We kissed as one of his hands held him above me and the other wondered freely. His hand went to my br---t and rubbed my n---le gently. I moaned softly as his lips curled up again. He parted and then sucked on it. I moaned even louder and whispered his name softly. He continued to suck on it as the hand that propped him up slithered down to my lower region. He touched it. I gave a slight scream of pleasure as his hand was inserted.

"I see your still a virgin." He pushed in harder as my back arched. "I'll fix that."

I was wet there and then everything stopped. My eyes were closed and I waited for his part to be inserted into mine but it never came. My eyes opened slightly as something else entered. I closed my eyes and arched my back as it entered me. It slide in and out and licked everywhere. It was his tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh… Hiei," I moaned.

He continued. I was panting and then he stopped I felt him crawl up on me. I opened my eyes and met his. Without even knowing I flipped him over and kissed him. He was quite surprised but accepted it. I then parted and went down to his lower region and sucked on `it'. He took in a quick, sharp breath as I did. He then moaned in pleasure. I licked it and swallowed anything that came out. I felt him pull me up and flipped me over.

It was so quick all I could do was stare as he parted my leg and inserted himself. I let out a small scream as I felt everything crash down and a new liquid rush into me. I arched my back and gave out small screams like `Oh Hiei' and `Don't stop'. He kept doing it till one or maybe even more hours have passed.

We were both breathing heavily as beads of sweat appeared on my neck. He licked them away but didn't stop. He kept licking my neck.

"Hiei…what…are…you…doing?" I asked in between each breath.

"Making you mine," he said and he kissed it.

I moaned as he kissed it harder. I then felt something lightly prick at my neck but I didn't mind. His fangs lightly traced my neck and then a small spark of pain came. I gave another small scream but stopped as Hiei inserted himself into me again. He had bit my neck, blood ran down my neck as he moved up on down slowly. He licked the blood away until it stopped bleeding. We both lay there motionless and breathing heavily.

He rolled off of me and I moved towards him so I can lie on top of him.

"Aiko remember if we can't find a way to stay together I will always love you," Hiei said as his breathing became normal and he slowly fell asleep.

"Don't worry Hiei, I will love you no matter what, and I swear we will always be together," I replied and fell asleep as well.