Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Six Elements ❯ Hiei and Shopping Don't Mix Well... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Genkai's Temple*
 
“I'm bored, I thought we had a mission!” Noriko whined.
 
“Yes, but Kuwabara, Shiina, and Michiko are idiotic imbeciles so they have to keep training with Genkai,” Tama said.
 
“Stupids…” Noriko muttered.
 
“Well onna, what do you propose we do while waiting?” Hiei's voice came up.
 
“How do I know?” Noriko said,
 
“What do you think, Tamarae?” Kurama asked. She sat there for a minute.
 
“SHOPPING!” she exclaimed.
 
Kurama, Hiei, and Noriko all fell anime style. Tama smiled wildly, grabbed them and dragged them to Yusuke's car. She stopped and looked at it.
 
“Well, anyone know how to drive?” Noriko asked.
 
“I do,” Kurama said. They all got in and Kurama drove to the mall.
 
*At the mall*
 
“Do they have stores with knives here?” Noriko asked cutely. Kurama and Tama looked at her like this: O.o.
 
“No, Nori….no,” Tama said.
 
“Hn,” Hiei said and walked into a coffee shop. Noriko followed. Kurama was about to stop her but Tama stopped him.
 
“Just let her go…” she told him. Then Tama spotted a store that caught her eye. The store was called “Eye Candy”.
 
“CANDY!!!!” she yelled and ran into it. Kurama ran after her. His eyes went wide when he saw it was a “toy” store.
 
“Kurama…where's the candy?” Tama called to him.
 
“Uh, Tamarae, this store has no candy,” Kurama answered.
 
“Then what does it have?” she asked.
 
“Uh, you're too young to know…” he said dragging her out. Suddenly, Noriko ran up to them with a worried look on her face.
 
“MeandHieiweredrinkingcoffee…alotmightiadd,andthenheg otdraggedawaybyanevildemonguyandnowhe'sgone!” she yelled.
 
“What?” Kurama asked.
 
“She said, `Me and Hiei were drinking coffee…a lot might I add, and then he got dragged away by an evil demon guy and now he's gone!'” Tama said. Noriko nodded fast.
 
“Shit!” Kurama spat. “Let's find him!” With that he turned into Youko. Tama and Noriko turned into their demon forms also. (They looked the same by had fox/wolf ears and tails with their weapons.) They followed Youko so…for the first time ever…they could save Hiei. Then they saw a giant bird. Youko fell anime style. He hit Noriko on the head and she fell.
 
“Ow! What was that for?” she said rubbing her black wolf ears.
 
“Baka, that's just Puu!” Youko said.
 
“Yusuke has news, we have to hurry,” Hiei called. Noriko, Youko, and Tama jumped on Puu and flew back to Genkai's temple.