Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Six Elements ❯ Wind and Fire ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH or its characters, but lucky for me I own the other ones and can do what I wish with them. :-D
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Kurama and Tama looked at Noriko and blinked. They looked at Hiei to see if he would tell of anything that happened. He just gave them a smirk. Tama and Kurama both smiled. Suddenly, they heard a beeping noise.
 
“Oh, my communicator,” Kurama said, pulling it out. It was Yusuke calling.
 
“Guys, we're at the castle, hurry and get here,” he said. Kurama nodded and gave him an `alright'.
 
“Well, you heard the spiritually challenged who was once deceased teen, let's go!” Noriko said, sprinting down the path. Hiei, Kurama and Tama followed.
 
~*~*~*~At the Castle~*~*~*~
 
By the time Noriko, Tama, Hiei and Kurama got to the castle, Yusuke, Keiko, Shiina, Kimi and Kuwabara had defeated all the guards.
 
“Hm…that was easier than expected,” Keiko said and smiled.
 
“Not that you did anything,” Kimi said, looking at her. She smiled innocently.
 
“Well, then…we should get going if we wanna kick some ass!” Tama said. They all nodded in agreement and walked into the castle, not knowing they were being watched.
 
~*~*~*~with the person watching the gang~*~*~*~
 
“All is going accordingly so far,” a deep voice came from the shadows in the corner of an extremely plain office. There was a chair and a very large screen.
 
“Good,” another dark voice came from the chair. “Very good.” The chair spun around revealing a pale man who had white spiky hair and sienna eyes. (AN: she wouldn't let me say poopy ) He wore a very informal suit. Out of the shadows came a man wearing a sombrero and white tights w/ a tight white shirt that had frilly orange, green and white long sleeves. He started to dance around with his maracas singing, “We will winnn, they will dieeee!”
 
“Jose! This isn't the time,” the man in the chair said, rubbing his temples.
 
“Sorry, Yutaro,” Jose said in his Mexican accent.
 
“Whatever, just go make sure Kai is ready,” Yutaro told his twin brother, Jose. (AN: yes…they are twins.) Jose nodded, then bowed and walked out of the office.
 
“Spirit Detectives, you're going down,” Yutaro said and grinned.
 
~*~*~*~Back with the YuYu Gang~*~*~*~
 
“So, when must we fight some elemental dude?” Shiina asked.
 
“Dunno,” Kimi said. With that, an unknown voice rang in.
 
“So, you all are waiting for a fight?” it said.
 
“I'm ready for one,” Kimiko said, getting into a fighting stance. She summoned her weapon, a scythe. Out of the darkness came an average height man who had spiky blonde hair with even blonder highlights. He wore a brown pair of jeans and a white wife-beater. He had green eyes. There was a tattoo on his left shoulder in green ink that said wind.
 
“I'm Kai,” he said grinning. “My element is wind.”
 
“That's not why your arm says wind…” Yusuke said and laughed.
 
“Smartass,” Kai muttered.
 
“Let's get this over with!” Kimi shouted. She sprinted forward, ready to attack. She swung her scythe diagonally and down. Kai jumped back, barely dodging it. Kimi smiled, knowing she had caught him off guard.
 
“Bitch,” Kai mumbled. Kimi laughed and held out her arm and started muttering some spell. Suddenly, water came out of her finger tips towards Kai. (AN: I know it's weird…) It wrapped around his body, squeezing the life out of him. He tried to say something but the water was wrapped around him too tightly.
 
“What was that?” Kimi asked, taunting him. The she picked up her scythe and slit his throat.
 
“That was easy,” she said dusting off her hands.
 
“Yay! Blood!” Nori yelled. Doomie jumped out of her bag.
 
“Die,” he said and smiled. Noriko smiled back at Doomie. She pat his head.
 
“Good lava rock,” she said. She turned away from Doomie for a moment to talk to Tama, Yusuke, Kurama and Kimi while Shiina and Kuwabara discussed the many uses of birth control. Hiei stood next to Nori, listening to their conversation. Doomie sat there staring cutely, yet evilly at Hiei. Hiei looked at him quickly, then took a double take and noticed the rock staring at him.
 
“Hn. What, baka rock?” he said. Doomie just smiled innocently. Hiei rolled his eyes then turned back to his friends. Then Doomie pantsed Hiei. His belts were still where they were supposed to be. Everyone looked like this: O.o, including Hiei.
 
“How did your belts stay on?” Tama asked.
 
“Aw…you wear dragon boxers?” Noriko said. Hiei pulled his pants back up and glared at Doomie.
 
“I'll get my vengeance!” he yelled and pounced on the rock. Tama ran and got Doomie while both Noriko and Kurama had to hold Hiei back.
 
“Alright, we need to move on. Keiko and Kimi, stay here, Kimi because you already fought, and Keiko to keep her company…,” Tama said. “Let's go.” The rest of the gang ran to the next room, leaving Kimi and Keiko to wait for them.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
The walk to the next fight seemed to be extremely long, so after awhile, someone suggested that they play a game to pass the time.
 
“So, what should we play?” Tama asked, while holding Kurama's hand. Noriko, who was holding Hiei's, blurted out, “Let's see how many times we can insult Shiina!” Everyone but Shiina laughed and Nori grinned.
 
“Hey! Guys…why me?” she whined.
 
“Because you're a fat whore,” Hiei said matter-of-factly.
 
“Insult number one!” Tama exclaimed and gave Hiei a high five. Nori, Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama laughed.
 
“Guys…,” she whined again.
 
“Shut up, baka,” Hiei retorted.
 
“Number two,” Tama said happily.
 
“Um, let's see, ugly,” Nori said.
 
“Bitchy,” Yusuke chimed in.
 
“Annoying,” Kuwabara added.
 
“Weak,” Kurama said and laughed.
 
“That was six!” Tama yelled and held up six fingers, very proud of herself. Kurama smiled at her.
 
“Wait! No, guys, stop, it isn't funny! Kuwabara, you'll at least stick up for me, right?” Shiina asked hopefully.
 
“Uh…well…um…,” Kuwabara mumbled while rubbing his neck and staring at his feet. `Well, I should probably tell her how I feel about her now, since I might not get the chance later,' he thought.
 
“Well, honestly, Shiina, I think you're a fat, ugly, slutty, bitchy, annoying, weak, whoreish skank-bag,” Kuwabara said simply. “And that's the truth.” He grinned. Shiina looked hurt.
 
“Kazuma, I thought you loved me!” she yelled.
 
“Um, one, I never said that, two, I hate you, and three, DON'T CALL ME KAZUMA!” he fumed. Shiina looked confused, and ran off ahead of everyone else.
 
“Hey, should we-”
 
“NO!” Kurama was quickly cut off by his friends. He just laughed. “Okay then.”
 
Only a few minutes passed before they reached the next room. In it stood a girl about 5'10”, with short orange hair, golden eyes, and ninja stars between her fingers. She wore a pair of denim short shorts, a white t-shirt and black sandals.
 
“It's about time you showed up. I was about to send out a search party,” she said, stepping forward. “My name's Teisha.”
 
“Hi, I'm Shiina!” Shiina said, extending her hand, as if to shake Teisha's. Teisha just stood there.
 
“You gonna fight me?” she asked.
 
“Um…ok,” Shiina said and went out to meet Teisha in the middle of the floor.
 
“Shiina, you're gonna get yourself killed,” Tama said. Noriko immediately put her hand over Tama's mouth.
 
“You go ahead, Shiina. We'll be watching!” she said cheerfully. Tama caught on and nodded.
 
“Well, okie dokie then,” Shiina chirped. Tama and Nori smiled maniacally at each other. Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke and Kuwabara realized what was going on and grinned. Yusuke leaned over to Kuwabara and asked, “Do you think there's any chance we could write ourselves into her will?” They both laughed.
 
Shiina got into her fighting stance. It wasn't really necessary, because two seconds later, a random boulder fell on her. Everyone heard the bones crack and twitched.
 
“Daddy!” Doomie yelled and ran over to the boulder. The gang and Teisha slowly walked over to Shiina's body. She twitched.
 
“Damn,” Hiei muttered and drove his katana through her heart. “Never happened,” he said, sheathing his sword. They all grinned and nodded.
 
“Alright, can we get back to business here? I have a manicure scheduled in an hour and I'd like to be on time,” Teisha said.
 
“Well, who's gonna fight her now?” Yusuke asked.
 
“I'll do it,” Kuwabara said. He stepped forward to stand across form Teisha and summoned his spirit sword. She began to throw her ninja stars at him, though he managed to dodge all but one. It kind of pissed him off, so he jumped and thrust his spirit sword through he heart. She fell to the ground.
 
“Well…I guess she's not getting that manicure,” Tama sighed. They all laughed and moved on. (AN: Kuwabara went back to stay with Kimi and Keiko.)