Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Six Elements ❯ Splitting Up ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I still don't own YYH but luckily for me I do own all the other characters…until further notice anyway :-D.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“So, Yusuke, how does it look?” Kimi asked as they entered the cave.
 
“Well, security won't be that difficult to get through, but it'll take us a couple minutes. They're all Class C demons, at best,” Yusuke replied.
 
“How far is it from here?” Nori asked.
 
“Three or four miles.”
 
“So we should get going then?” Kurama inquired. Yusuke nodded.
 
“Alright, let's go kick some ass!” Noriko yelled. Hiei, Kurama, Tamarae, Keiko, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Shiina and Kimiko laughed as they walked out of their cave.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
It wasn't long before the group got to a fork in the road. The first path kept going straight and the trees seemed as they were thinning out. The other route curved off to the right and was extremely dense, definitely the road less traveled. When it was suggested that they split up, Keiko automatically refused to go the latter. Yusuke wanted to be with Keiko, Kuwabara wanted to fight with Yusuke, Kimiko wanted to be with Kuwabara and Shiina was just kind of there, so all five decided to take the lighter path, leaving Nori, Hiei, Tama and Kurama to the darker. After promising to contact the others if they reached the castle first, the two groups went their separate ways.
 
~With Yusuke, Kuwabara, Keiko, Kimiko and Shiina~
“…I'm bored,” Shiina said after five minutes of walking.
 
“Shiina we just got started,” Keiko said.
 
“Yea, shut up, I don't wanna listen to you complaining during this whole thing,” Yusuke muttered.
 
“Hey!” Shiina yelled, and tried to attack the spirit detective. She missed and fell flat on her face. Kuwabara and Kimiko, who had been walking behind her, talking about cheese in a can, stepped on her and continued walking and talking. Yusuke just laughed and kept walking with his hands in his pockets.
 
~With Kurama, Tamarae, Noriko and Hiei~
 
“So why do you think the rabid turtles' alpha male chose Shiina to try to make a meal out of?” Tama asked Kurama.
 
“Because she's a no-good useless free-loading fat ugly whore,” Noriko said simply. Kurama, Tama and even Hiei laughed. “…what? It's true.”
 
“Yes. Yes it is,” Tama agreed.
 
“Yea…she's a whore. She disgusts me,” Hiei mumbled. Kurama nodded. Noriko and Tamarae looked at each other, squealed, and jumped on/hugged the guys so tight that they started to strangle them. Kurama managed to pry Tama off him long enough to figure out why she had almost choked him to death.
 
“Whoa, Tamarae, what was that for?” he asked, surprised.
 
“We've never met guys who saw what a whore Shiina is. They've all been too distracted by her boobs to notice,” Noriko answered for her. “You guys are perfect!”
 
“Perfect, huh?” Kurama asked, putting his arms around Tama's waist. She looked up at him, puzzled, and he leaned down and kissed her. He drew away and she bit her lip and grinned. “Perfect,” she confirmed in a whisper.
 
“Hey! That looks like fun! I wanna play!” Noriko exclaimed, who had been watching. She kissed Hiei, who at first appeared shocked, then confused, then happy. The kiss became more “intimate” and continued for what seemed like forever. Eventually, they broke it off and ran off together into the forest. A confused Kurama and a shocked Tama looked at each other in disbelief.
 
“I'm not sure I saw that one coming…,” Kurama said slowly. Tama broke out in laughter and Kurama soon followed. Only seconds passed before Tama felt a sharp pain in her side, causing her to fall to her knees. Kurama had hardly any time to respond before he too was attacked. About fifteen demons had approached, one taking advantage of the fact that the two kitsunes were completely oblivious and stabbed Tama. Caught off guard, it took Kurama a few seconds to regroup. But when he did, only one lash of the rose whip spelled the end for them all. (AN: holy crap, that was overdramatic. lmao :-D)
 
“Tamarae, are you alright?” Kurama asked, immediately bending down to check on her.
 
“Yea…I'll be fine. It's just a flesh wound, I think. No big deal,” she said, standing up but wincing in pain, then offered a small smile. “I'm alright, I swear.”
 
“Please, let me take a look at it. You can't risk infection,” he begged. She nodded. Just then, Hiei and Noriko returned.
 
“Hey, I heard all the commotion, what happened?” Nori asked. Kurama explained while he tended to Tama.
 
“So, what were you two doing out there, all alone?” Tama asked and smirked playfully.
 
“Well…,” Nori began.
 
~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~
 
Hiei and Noriko sat on a rock, making out. Out of nowhere, Hiei felt a stone hit him in the back of the head. He pulled away from Noriko.
 
“Ow, what the hell was that?” he asked rubbing his head. He heard whistling coming from Nori's bag. They both looked over at it and saw the talking lava rock of doom standing there with an innocent smile on his face.
 
“Doomie, that wasn't very nice,” Noriko scolded, bending over to pick up the lava rock.
 
“Die,” he whispered to Hiei in a childish but still evil voice. Hiei glared and mouthed the words “this is war” to his girlfriend's pet. Then they heard Kurama yelled rose whip, looked at each other, and raced back to their friends.
 
~*~*~*~End Flashback~*~*~*~
 
“Nothing.”