Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the split ❯ their mine, all mine ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
No author's notes right now, its kinda weird cause i just got back from washington and i havent had any fanfiction for a week, tho i DID have a bossy bitchy chaperone, a bus ride with annoying pathetic ingrates, and sea sickness when i wasent even on or even NEAR the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok the end!!!!!!!!!! oh ya, this ones longer i think!!!!!!!!!!!!
we still havent gotten to the good funny, but i swear we'll get to it soon, we will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=chapter 2-they're mine, mine i tell you=

       "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!" a girl squeeled loudly. This girl was either Isis or Mia, but since she was standing next to a silver haired bishi, we'll go with Isis. "They're soooooooooooooo cute, both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ummmm, Isis... I think they're dead," mia said, poking the red head with a stick she had found.

" DON'T POKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll hurt him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mia staired at her friend with an ' I already told you he was dead, stupid' look. Isis looked back at her like this: >.< '. Yup, just like that ^_^.

"So now what?" mia asked.

"Hey, get away from him, uhh, them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  a voice that would make you want to commit suicide yelled.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Isis, umm, also yelled( -_- ').
"Where am I?" the red head asked as he started to wake up, to see, quincidently, Isis trying to drag him and the other, still unconcious person, away.  But in retrospect, Isis could'nt drag 1 unconcious kurama away, let alone 2, so she looked, ummmm, stupid,trying.

"you're ummmm, no where, absolutly no where, ummm, ya, thats right, no where,unnn...want ti help me escape before these people kill me?" she asked.
"ummm...no" he said standing, looking down at his other self and blinking...'oh shit' he thought.

"ughhh..."the silver haired man, umm, fox moaned as he woke up.  He looked over at shuiichi and blinked...' oh shit'. then he turned, acknowledging isis' existance and probably making her the happiest half youko, psychic, egyptain, thief in the whole world.

"hello" he said coldly.

"..." Isis opeaned her mouth to say stuff but no words came out. ' fuck' she thought angerly.

"Hey! I said let go of hi-"kwabara was cut off as a knife hit him in the arm.

"shut up" Isis demanded.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

" Shut up!!!!!!!!" Isis restated. Suddenly everything got quiet. "Much better," she turned to youko. " What's your name, where are you from, what do you do and why are you so pretty?" she asked. Everyone blinked.

" The legondary thief, Youko Kurama, the Makai, I'm a thief and you think i'm pretty because i just am" Youko said.

" oh,"Isis responded.

"So, who ARE you?" Yusuke asked.

"I'm the legondary Makai thief, Youko Isis, Blue Silverfox, the queen of the cheesecake people of the planet chocolate, or regular old Isis Ishtar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Isis yelled.

What?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!" everyone except Youko Kurama yelled.

"Yup," Isis said.

Youko smirked," I didn't recognize you"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~* Isis: ok, short,i know, but i have a lot to go update, and no i didn't forget a bout this i'v just been super busy with that trip, soooooo many school projects, lots of the usual homework, and all this crap like meatings for our band's trip to the rose bole, which is another thing that keeps me busy, selling stuf to earn money to go, its ike $2,000 to go, so i have a long way to go, and i'll need lots of spending money so, theres lots to do
                        &nb sp;                         &nb sp;         ja,
           & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;            -Isis Ishtar