Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Three Keys ❯ The keys ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two

---------------------------------------------------------------< /div>

Kitzu woke up with a start.She looked around her room at the fimilare wallpaper and her two sleeping friends.She turned the lamp on and saw that Mizume was not asleep.Why aren't you asleep?Kitzu asked rising up from her covers carefull not to wake Umi up and putting on her glasses.You were shaking in your sleep again and I was worryed.Mizume sayed getting off the floor to get a glass of water.Want some water?No I don't think I could keep it down with the dream I had.Want to talk about it?I mean that is why we stayed over at your house.I know I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk about it.Well it started out that we are all at my house just like tonight and it was late and dark in the house so I couldn't see much and we were in my bedroom like we are right now and I herd a crash so you went to check it out and you were nocked out by these two shadows one was tall and the other one was short.Well anyway they said that they needed us to open a door and that we where keys and then they took you and Umi away and I ran from them because I could even though it was just a dream feel there power.It was so strong and I was so scared I was so alone .Kitzu started shivering again and Mizume comforted her the best she could.She was worryed not just about Kitzu but also the fact that this meant they could be in danger.Any time one of Kitzu's dreams reacers it comes true.That was one of Kitzu's gifts she was pshicic and she could also control any type of plant.Mizume's gift was that she could control water and Umi's gift was that she could talk to cats and was very cat-like herself.Mizume was jarred from her thoughts by a loud crash.Oh no thats the same crash I herd in my dream!Kitzu cried.Listen to me Kitzu she whispered I want you to take Umi and hide in the closet and I will go and check it out alright.No you can't you will get hit like in my dream and I will end up alone again.No you will not!!This is not you dream ok!Don't worry I'll be fine.Alright just promise you won't get hit.I promise.Kitzu hide in the closet with Umi who was now awake while Mizume walk into the hall with a baseball bat in her hand.She heard voices in the kitchen so she stayed by the doorwith her bat in the air ready to atackwhen the door opened she swong the bat down but before it could conect with the person it was sliced into she was to shocked to move.two men or at least she thought they were men stood in front of her.Well Hiei I think we just found one.........

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Well how did you like it?Should I keep wrighting?Please revewe!