Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Three Sacred Gems ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Three Sacred Gems
 
Prologue
 
 
*Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or the movie (Yoshihiro Togashidoes), but I do own my imagination... Enjoy!!*
 
 
A groan echoed through the large, dark room and a figure slowly stood, holding onto the wall for balance. "Where am I," questioned the bloody, beaten girl as her eyes strained to see in the cold darkness around her. After what felt like hours, her legs became too weak to support her and she collapsed. At that moment, a bright, blinding light came from the doorway as the one who had done this to her stepped in. "Ah, I see you're awake," he said in a calm, sadistic voice, gently tilting her head up to look at her pale face and into her deep blue-green eyes. "Fuck off and die Yakumo, your not getting anything out of me or my friends," she spat before she was flung into the wall behind her, cracking the stone bricks slightly before she staggered back to her feet. He laughed cynically and said with confidence, "You stupid bitch, it is too late for that, I already have what I want and your friends aren't here to save you." With that said, he snatched the precious item from a chain on her neck. "Shit, give that back!" She cried as he walked away, laughing evilly. Lowering her head, she slowly sank to her knees as darkness once again filled the room and whispered, barely above human hearing, "I have failed... I am sorry Lord Enma." Once those quiet words of despair passed her lips, silent tears could be seen hitting the cold stone beneath her.
 
Author's notes: This is my first story (co-written and editor is my friend WingzOfMorte [Brandy]), so please review, and I hope you like it.