Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Nightmares ❯ chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I WANNA OWN YYH BUT I CAN'T. SO STOP RUBBING IT IN!!!

~Chapter 15~

"Haya." Lazu called the purple haired demon over. "I think you might need this." He said handing her an opal like stone of a gold chain.

"What is it?" She said as she took it from him and inspected it.

"It's called the Nightmare Pearl, it traps people in there worst nightmares which you control."

"Why are you giving this to me?" Haya thought it was a test one of those loyalty things to find out what side she was on.

"You may need it in your fight with the Sprit Detectives."

"Thank you." With that Haya left the room and headed to her bedroom. She sat on the bed and was thinking about how she was gonna 1) get the copied sheets out of the castle and 2) How to get the pearl out to.

- - - - -

"Just kind of?" Ajo said. The two were looking at the stars.

"Yeah, well, Youko's one of my closest friends." Raye seemed to be stumbling over her words. Kind of like she was unsure of what to say.

"What are you trying to say?" Ajo was confused. He knew Raye much longer than Yuoko had.

"No, no I don't mean it like that, but you always seemed closer friends with Kuroune so…"

"So what?" Ajo was really getting pissed.

"Well he was like my brother. That's why I feel so guilty."

"WHAT!!" Ajo immediately stood up. "You considered the demon you wanted to KILL for years a BROTHER!!"

"Yeah." Raye said sheepishly.

"I can't believe you." With that Ajo stomped off."

"Ajo, wait! It's not like that, anymore" But Ajo had already left.

Raye laid down on the grass and looked at the sky. "What have I done…." She thought simply.

- - - - -

"Why did I get so mad at her?" Ajo thought as he ran through the forest. Running always made him feel relaxed. Just because he was really pissed he was running faster than he ever ran before. `Is it because I like Raye?' He thought as he jumped over a creek and hit an over hanging tree branch before he kept running on the branch. `Or was it because I was jealous that Raye was closer to Youko than me?' He got of the branch and turned back to the creek. He slowly walked toward it a looked at his reflection. "Looks like I'm in for a little chat with Youko Kurama." He finally spoke as he turned away from the creek and took off again.

- - - - -

The detectives were wandering around the city trying to find the portal home. They saw Raye walking toward Bentai's shop; she looked like she was thinking, hard.

"Raye!" Yusuke called. She looked up at them. She looked like she had been crying. Yusuke immediately asked "Are you ok?"

"Huh. Oh me. Yeah I'm fine." She seemed distracted, and her voice seemed strained. She faked a smile "Guess you guess can't find the portal huh?"

"Yeah. We're kind of lost." Kuwabara said embarrassedly.

"Sure follow me." With that she headed of toward the forest and led them out of the Makai.

"Are you sure you're okay, Raye?" Yusuke asked again. He didn't need the only one who knew the only way to get to Paradise in one piece, or hopefully one piece having a break down.

"Of course I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" She turned away from the detectives. "Meet me at the fountain in the park in three days." With that she turned around and disappeared.

- - - - -

(in teacher outfit) Don't forget to R&R people now does anyone know what R&R means? (no answer) Ok class R&R= read and review. AND DON'T FORGET THE BIZZILION PAGE BOOKREPORT ON THE 150,000,000,000,000 PAGE BOOK ON WHY A TRIANGLE HAS TO HAVE THREE SIDES IF YOU DON'T REVIEW (laughs insanely)

muse: are you feeling ok?

Singing water: I am actually perfectly fine. I just like reviews because they make me write amazingly fast.

Muse: ok. R&R so she can update quick! And hopefully not kill me because she has writers block