Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Things Change ❯ Gah ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Millie: YES!!!! Black is coming back today.
Hiei: Hn.
Millie: Ugh shut up. You know you want her to come back.
Hiei: Hn.
Millie: *rolls her eyes at him* Ok well-
Kurama: Hey!! Where is my book? I need it. I was almost done with it. Where is it? *goes looking everywhere for it.*
Millie: I don't know Kurama.
Kurama: But I need it. *goes crazy*
Yusuke: Don't get your panties in a twist, I have it right here. I was reading it.
Millie: OMG!!!
Kurama: What? What is it?
Millie: YOU CAN READ!!!!! OH YUSUKE I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! *jumps on him in a hug and pretends to cry of joy*
Kurama: O_O;;;; Well enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
“Poisoned?” I asked.
“Is it treatable?” asked Kurama. Many questions clouded my mind. Hiei looked up and I knew he wanted to ask questions as well but he stayed silent.
“It is treatable yes but the antidote is a very rare plant that only grows in caves. The only way to get it is to travel a very long distance to a cave on the other side of the country. Even if someone were to get there fast enough it is doubtful that the plant would even be there.”
“Well what is this plant called anyway?” asked Kurama, hoping that he might have it with him in the temple.
“It is called gomanshi lengshi.” answered Genkai.
“Kurama do you have it?” I asked eagerly, hoping the answer that we all wanted to hear. He lowered his head in disappointment.
“I am sorry to say this but no I do not. I have searched for it but I have never managed to acquire it. I have searched for it in case any of were ever to get severely injured. It is said to be the only thing that can cure any disease.”
“Wait if it can cure any disease then why doesn't anyone use it for cancer?” Kuwabara replied.
“Shut the fuck up. We don't have time for your questions.” snapped Hiei. He quickly walked up to Genkai at a fast pace. “How long do we have?” He asked.
“Only five hours and then she will die.” Genkai didn't show any sign of sadness in her voice.
“Five hours.” He said this to himself as he thought about a way to get to this place and back. “And where is this plant supposed to be found?”
“On the other side of the country in a town called Kagoshima.” She answered. “If you are lucky it will be in the third cave in the forest of Moshima. I suggest you stay on your guard. There are many people willing kill for that plant and we can't have that hanging over our heads.” He nodded in understanding.
“Then I will go” Hiei was on his way down the hallway.
“Wait Hiei.” I called. “Take this with you.” I handed him Sarah's gem necklace. “It's supposed to be lucky. You need it were you're going. I've heard about that place and it's brutal.” Actually I didn't just hear about it. I had lived there for a long time. He took it and left. He never said thank you to anybody but I knew was thankful for it. He rushed out of the building and sped down to the city.
“He better hurry up.” I heard Yusuke say. I thought the same thing. We all left to do our own thing but whenever we tried to have even a little bit of fun the vision of Sarah lying helpless in the infirmary bed came back to haunt us. Hiei had taken a long while. Only an hour was left.
 
~With Hiei~
 
He was running through the forest looking for this so called cave. He ran as fast as he could when he suddenly saw three caves at the farthest corner of the city. He saw tons of people surrounding them. They were all dressed in black. There were women, men, and even children standing around a huge fire. There was a man wearing a red cloak and he was getting ready to speak to the crowd.
`No doubt he's the leader of this sick club' He said to himself.
“Everybody we are joined here tonight to welcome our newest sacrifice. If you will all look behind you, you will see him.” Hiei looked around but couldn't see anyone. “Hiei” He yelled.
`Shit' they all turned to see him through all the bushes and trees. He ran away as they came after him.
“Come on Hiei. You came all this way. Might as well have a little fun right? Don't be such a coward. Stand up and fight.” Hiei growled at his words. He went around waiting to sense some sort of demon energy but nothing ever happened.
“You're the coward here.” He called out.
“Oh really? And why do you say that?” The man asked, laughing as he did so.
“You know I can't kill humans. You are the coward here not me. Why don't you call off you stupid ass ningens and we can fight like men.”
“Oh no no. You see Hiei. I want you dead and out of the way so that I can get my beloved Sarah back. You understand don't you? We were meant to be together and that is how it will be whether you want it to or not. I know how you really feel about her and I know how she feels about you.” His eyes widened as he said these things to him.
“And how do I feel?” He asked.
“Well you love her of course but you know what? She doesn't love you Hiei. She only thinks of you as a weak amiko. She thinks nothing else of you. I know because I read her mind. I am reading it as we speak. She is in a lot of pain right now.” He didn't believe a word he said. He knew he was just trying to get to him. To make him not want to save her life.
“Are we going to fight the right way or what?” He asked as he was punching multiple people in the face. He wanted to kill them but he knew that if he did the Rei Kai Tantai police would be on his ass and he would never get to go save Sarah. He could feel this guy's demonic energy all around him. It almost overpowered his senses but he knew he could this guy. He had many flaws in his abilities. For one he was too cocky and sure of himself and two Hiei was also sure of himself and he knew how to handle guys like these. “Only if you wish to die trying to save someone who doesn't give a damn.” He rolled his eyes at his stupid remark and once he did the ningens fell to the floor unconscious. “Fair fight?” He asked. Hiei only smirked at this and charged at him at full speed. He kicked him in the face and grabbed him buy the neck. He was about to snap it when all of a sudden all of the energy that swarmed around him left and he was just sitting there with an unconscious guy. Hiei was confused for about a millisecond when he realized that this guy could take over people's bodies. He was furious.
`If I ever see that son of a bitch again I will gladly take his life no matter what the consequences.' Since the path was now clear he started to think back to Genkai's words, `in the third cave.' He zipped over as quietly as he could to the big opening. He sensed a very strong wave of energy flow around him. He turned his head only to see a fist heading for his face. He rapidly dodged it and jumped up into the air to see the culprit but no one was there. All he could see were the trees and nothing else.
“FUCK OFF” He yelled. The energy went away and he dropped back down to the ground and proceeded to walk into the cave. Right when he walked in he saw a very vicious sight. There were bodies all over the inside. Some where stacked up on the sides of the walls, others were hanging by ropes. He went even farther into the cave to discover a huge pine box resembling a coffin. On the cover the Sarah's name was painted on it in black ink. He just shrugged it off because he needed to find the antidote. He knew he only had about 20 minutes left to get this thing and leave before the worst was to take place. He found it and grabbed a hold of it. As he was walking out he saw another coffin placed a little farther down in the cave. He went over to see what is was on it. On the door of it was my name in blood. He just figured that this guy wanted all of us so he looked all over the room but didn't find any more for them.
`Why would he want Melissa?' He asked himself. He glanced back for a slight second and what he saw made him take a double take. He saw a light coming from the end of the cave. It wasn't a like it was coming from a lamp but as if it was the sun shining through on a dark cloudy day. He walked farther into the cave and saw a huge whole in the wall leading out into a small province. He looked through and saw…….
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Millie: Ooooh cliffie.
Black: *glares* I hate you. *coldly*
Millie: Got to go and put this one up so you can read before you have to go to dinner.
Black: YEAH SO DON'T MAKE THIS ENDING ONE SO LONG!!!!