Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ This.....wasn't what I had in mind. ❯ Past and Now ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Finally, after endless hours of pain and screaming, a woman with blonde hair held the efforts of her pain in her arms in the form of a tiny baby. The mother giggled as the baby looked at her with the deepest blue eyes she had ever seen. A few tufts of soft, wispy blonde hair graced the baby's head. The woman looked up as a man with dark blue eyes and dark hair walked over and took a seat next to the bed and she smiled softly as she shifted the baby in her arms.

" Is it a boy or a girl ?" asked the man. The woman smiled as she gazed down upon the small baby with the man.

" It's a girl, a wonderful baby girl." she answered, nuzzling the baby.

" What should we name her, Aiko ?" asked the man, smiling down at his new baby daughter with his wife.

" Tenshi..." sighed Aiko as the baby fell asleep, her soft breathing barely audible. The man, Hiro, smiled.

" Tenshi....it's a good name for such an angelic little girl." he said. Both parents watched their tiny daughter, Tenshi, sleep.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

" Ngg..." sighed a young girl with pale skin and shoulder length pale blonde hair as she moved around in her large bed, covered by red blankets as a smile graced her lips.

" Tenshi ! Please wake up for school !" came the sound of her mother's voice from downstairs. The girl shifted around for a moment before opening her eyes, the color a deep blue that accented the creamy tone of her skin as she sat up and yawned quietly before swinging her slender legs over the edge of the bed and making the bed before moving towards her closet, pulling out a burgundy and yellow uniform and heading to the bathroom that was connected to the spacious room she slept in.

Closing the door behind her, Tenshi folded her uniform and set it on the marble counter of the bathroom before reaching over and turning on the shower, discarding her night clothes into the pale lavender basket near the sink as the water heated up. Tenshi sighed as the heated water hit her skin, melting away all of the remaining sleep from her body as she tipped her head back, soaking her hair and letting the water run off her skin in rivulets.

Rubbing her jasmine scented shampoo into her delicate blond strands, she smiled gently before rinsing the soapy suds and repeating the process, this time with conditioner. Turning off the shower, Tenshi stepped out, wrapping her slim body in a towel, the top swell of her breasts showing before she moved towards the counter of the bathroom, wiping the condensation from the mirror with a cloth before staring at her reflection, back at her own damp blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Picking up a brush, she began running it through her hair before setting it down and getting dressed.

Tying the bow to her uniform, she sighed as she let the smile slip off her petal soft lips, replaced by a serious expression as she closed her eyes, leaning forward as she rested her forehead on the cool glass of the mirror.

' This is too normal. It makes me sick.' she thought, blinking her dark blue eyes.

" Tenshi, come down for breakfast !" called her mother, and Tenshi pulled away from the mirror.

" Coming Mother !" she called back before leaving the bathroom and stepping back into her room, observing it for a moment. It had been painted a mix of reds and golds at her request. A simple desk sat in the corner, with a computer and a bookshelf next to it. Shaking her head, Tenshi left her room, going down the spiralling staircase quickly, reaching the landing before heading off down the hall towards the kitchen. Stopping at the door, Tenshi rested her hand on the doorknob before forcing a smile onto her lips as she opened the door.

" Good Morning Mother,Good Morning Father." she greeted her parents as her mother turned around from her place at the stove and her father looked up from his paper.

" Good morning Tenshi." said her father before turning back to his paper as Tenshi took a seat at the table.

" Good morning darling." said her mother, placing a kiss on her cheek. " Eggs ?" she asked, offering the pan.

" Yes please, Mother." said Tenshi and her mother scooped some eggs onto her plate. " Thank You, Mother." she said, kissing her mother on the cheek before eating quietly. Standing up once she was finished, she carried her plate to the sink, rising it off before placing it in the dishwasher.

" Goodbye mother, goodbye father." she said as she slipped her shoes on, grabbing her school bag by the door.

" Goodbye darling. Have a nice day !" said her mother with a smile. Tenshi smiled softly.

" I will, mother." she said before shutting the door behind her and walking down the steps before walking down the sidewalk. She sighed, her face becoming serious again as she stared up at the blue sky, a few clouds marring the blue scene.

' Is there a point in living if everything is rutine and regular ?' she thought, frowning briefly before looking up and blinking. While she had been thinking, her legs had carried her to school. Forcing the smile back onto her face, she headed up the steps to the school, walking in.