Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ To Fly on Silver Wings ❯ Yoko's disappearance is noticed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
LK: Hello all! (still stabbing block) Just give me a sec...(nowhere to be seen)(slumps down on computer chair) This Writer's Block is especially tough! I need a break. (looks around) Yoko? Where are you? (hears murmurs) Yoko? (walks over to closet and opens door)(still nowhere to be seen)You aren't in my secret donut stash again, are you?! (looks under bed) Come ooout, Yoko! (looks under desk) This isn't funny! (murmuring continues)(still nowhere to be seen)(musing) Hmmm...If I were a kitsune...Wait, I am a Kitsune! (whacks self upside the head) Silly me! (changes into golden fox with blue eyes)Yooookoooo.... (disappears under bed)(appears out from behind large stuffed animal, gets on laptop, block moves aside)...must...get...help... (sends email to Koenma)
the Spirit World
Stamp this... stamp that... stamp some more...(turns on, little Ogre icon dances across screen with letter) Bing! You've got Mail!...continues stamping)Ogre icon still dancing across screen with letter) Bing! You've got Mail!...continues stamping)Bing! You've got Mail!...continues stamping)Bing! You've got Mail!...continues stamping)Bing! You've got Mail!...continues stamping)Bing! You've got Mail!...Alright already! (grabs spirit mouse)Squeak! Oops... wrong mouse. (grabs computer mouse)Mouse: (looks offended and scampers off)(maneuvers arrow onto dancing Ogre icon and double clicks)email)

From: Yoko Kurama
To: Koenma, Ruler of Spirit World, Son of King Enma


I've been captured by someone who calls herself an "authoress" named Lumina Kitsune. Cannot escape. Please send reinforcements. Cannot hold out much longer. Am currently hiding in disguise as a powder puff. Hurry!



Hmm... OGRE!(runs in) Yes Koenma Sir?Send for Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuwabara. This is an Emergency!Yes Koenma Sir! (runs out)



At Yusuke's House
and Kuwabara are playing a (friendly?) game of Ja-Kan-Po (sp?) with Hiei looking on disinterestedly.
HA! Beat you again, Kuwabara!Dang! How about 51 out of 100?(sitting in windowsill) Hn.Sure!through motions, Yusuke : scissors, Kuwabara : paper) I win again!(grumbles)flies in through window, knocking Hiei over)Emergency, people!Wha...BAKA ONNA! (tries to attack Boton)(dodging) Yoko.. has... been...captured! EEP! (tackled by Hiei)What? Hiei, as much as I would like for you to get rid of her for good, would you stop so she can tell us what happened?Hn. (sheathes katana)You were saying?(says it in a rush) YokohasbeencapturedbysomeonenamedLuminaKitsunewhocallsherselfanauthoressand yourmissionistogoandrescuehim!Huh?Hn. Baka kitsune. Always getting into something.So where is he?Actually, we don't know exactly where he is...THEN HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO FIND HIM IF WE DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS?(ignores Yusuke's outburst) But Koenma told me to give this to you. (holds out a compass/watch)(takes it) What's this supposed to do?He says it should be able to help you find him. Put it on.(puts it on, compass start to spin) What the f---?Give it a minute.(stops and points east)So that's the direction he's in?BINGO! And now that you boys have got the hang of it, I need to get going. (flies off)Wait a minute! Dang! She doesn't wait around, does she?Let's go.all start walking.
(appears out from under bed) Yoko?(is not there)Mope. (mopes) Ah well. Might as well get back to getting rid of the writer's block. (takes out huge hammer) R&R! (attacks block anew)