Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ To Fly on Silver Wings ❯ Party invitations ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
LK: Hiya! I'm Lumina Kitsune, and I'm you authoress for today!(gets hit by a flying donut)
LK: Ouch! Ok, who did that?
???: <chuckles>
LK: If you don't come out this minute...
???: <more chuckling>
LK: OK! You asked for it! (charges off screen, various pieces of furniture zoom across the screen)OUCH!!! When I catch you...
LK: AH-HA! Found you, you little... (walks back onscreen, carrying by a silver fox by the scruff of the neck, drops it on the bed)
LK: Alright,what were you doing in my secret donut stash?
Fox: Eating them, you baka.
LK: (whacks fox on the head) Don't call me a baka! Besides, I wasn't stupid enough to get caught!
Fox: <grumbles>
LK: Next question. Who are you?
Fox: I am Yoko. I have a question for you.
LK: What?
Yoko: Why am I telling you things that I don't want to say?
LK: Because this is my domain, and here, I have... ULTIMATE POWER! (faces viewers) Thanks to Authoress Magic(TM)!(gives thumbs up and grins)
Yoko: <sweatdrop>
LK: This is great.
Yoko: What?
LK: I don't have a muse...
Yoko: No!
LK: (turns into a demon, sky darkens, lightning flashes overhead) WHAT?
Yoko: I mean, YES! I've always wanted to be a muse. n.n;
LK: (turns back to normal) Great! Now, your first job as my muse is to say the disclaimer.
Yoko: Lumina Kitsune does not own Yu Yu Hakusho.
LK: Good muse! Have a donut. (gives him a chocolate covered donut with sprinkles)
Yoko: <eats donut>

She ran through the lush green forest; her long shining black-blue hair streaming behind her like a banner. Her long slender legs propelled her out into a large clearing on the other side of the woods. Spying a large grouping of flowers, she flopped down and sighed contentedly. The scent of clover permeated the air around her. After a few minutes, she sat up and saw a figure standing next to the pond in the middle of the clearing with his back to her. She snuck up behind the person(guess who), her deep, dark blue eyes sparkling with mischief. With a cry of triumph, she pushed him into the sparkling blue water. She twirled, pleased with herself, but when a few minutes had passed by and he had not resurfaced, she began to worry and put one furry foot in the water, intending to dive in and get him. No sooner than it had touched the surface...

Yoko: That wasn't very long.
LK: Sorry, this is my first time... (is inturrupted by Yoko)
Yoko: What is that?! (points at the block on LK's laptop which is looking at him)
LK: Damn! I hate those! (takes out knife and begins to stab at block)
Block: <growls> (is unfazed by her attacks)
LK: Die, Writer's Block! Die! DIE!
Block: <growls>
LK: Yoko! Please tell the readers to R&R while I deal with this!
Yoko: R&R! And send suggestions, it will help her fight the block off!
LK: (still stabbing block) DIE!