Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ To Trust Again ❯ Yusuke to the Rescue ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: i don't own YYH.
 
It was late and Yusuke wanted to get home before his mother blew a fuse. Even after two years, raising from the dead and beating Toguro his mother still treated him like a child.
 
"You are to be home bye midnight, Yusuke," his mother had told him.
 
"I'm going to be at a friend's house Ma. So you don't have to worry." He was surprised when his mother gave him a quick hug. "Mom?
 
"I just don't want to lose you again Yusuke." She began to cry onto his shoulder.
 
Yusuke wrapped his arms around his mother. "It's okay," he soothed. He held her out in front of him so that she could look into his eyes. "I'm not going to leave you okay." He smiled warmly at her.
 
His mother smiled back wiping her tears. She got up and walked over to the door, grabbing her blue jacket. "Where are you going?"
 
She grabbed her keys and slid into her shoes, smiling at her son as she opened the door and began to leave. "Well since you won't be here for awhile I might as well get some drinks. Later Yusuke."
 
Yusuke smiled slightly as he cut through the park. He saw a group of men walked pass him. Three of them had horns. He looked at his watch. It was spinning out of control and finally blew. He covered his eyes from the smoke.
 
He looked at his watch. "Aw damn…" He took out a pink compact from his pocket as he placed the watch in his now empty pocket. He flipped it open and pressed a button.
 
"Hello," a chirpy voice answered. A blue headed girl with pink eyes appeared. "Boton here and ready for business. Oh, Yusuke its you! How's it going?"
 
"There's a couple of demons possessing three drunkards," he said. "I think their part of the Reo clan."
 
"Oh my. Um, Yusuke keep out of sight. I'll try and be there as soon as I can. Boton over and out!" Yusuke flipped the pink compact closed and walked after the 'demons'.
 
He came to a stop in front of an alleyway. "Damn it!" He snapped my fingers in frustration. "I lost them."
 
As Yusuke began to walk away he heard a scream. "Hywein!" He ran as fast as he could through the alleyway.
 
He saw them, at least three of them. One of them was on the ground out cold. 'I bet Hywein got her hands on this guy.'
 
He searched for the girl. She was being held down by the largest of the three by the legs and the other by the arms. She had her eyes closed shut. She was partially naked.
 
The man holding her arms bent down and licked the crevice made by her breasts. Yusuke growled slightly in anger. "Don't worry babe. We'll start soon."
 
The other man was getting excited. "This will be sheer delight. Master will be proud."
 
"Indeed," said the other. Their voices had slightly changed. "He didn't say the onna had to be a virgin did he?" he said looking at his partner.
 
"No, he didn't," smiled the rapist. He started to pull Shotoyami's underwear down, positioning himself above her. "A ningen virgin," he said coldly, "never have I thought I'll have such a treasure."
 
He had to do something before it was too late.
 
'If their drunk then their spirit awareness has almost doubled,' thought Yusuke. "Damn…"
 
The demon holding the girl's arms lifted his head in the air and sniffed. He growled slightly. "Trouble Crollie."
 
Crollie stopped short upon entering Shotoyami. "Probably just a rat, Noll"
 
"No…" Noll turned his head around and starred into the darkness of the alleyway. His eyes glowed red as he stood from the girl. "Nice to see you again Spirit Detective."
 
Yusuke grinned slightly, standing up. He placed his hands in his pockets and come from round the corner. "I didn't know picking on innocent girl's was how low you both could go." He looked down at the girl.
 
"What we do is of no concern to you ningen."
 
Yusuke waved a finger at Noll. "No need for name calling."
 
Crollie growled in annoyance as he stood up, fixing his pants. "You shall pay dearly detective."
 
"Sorry I have no cash on me," joked Yusuke. He pointed his finger at Noll. "We can do it the easy way or the hard way." The tip of his index finger glowed blue.
 
Crollie and Noll glowed red, hunching forward. Their nails grew long as their clothes started to tear. They started to grow in size.
 
'Damn. I can see their friggin' spirit energy.' Yusuke took a step back. "I guess it's the hard way." The two demons lunged at Yusuke as he leapt into the air. He twisted and turned avoiding the attacks.
 
"CLAWS OF HATE!" Shouted Noll as he sliced the air. Streaks of red emitted from his claws towards Yusuke.
 
Yusuke avoided the attack easily by doing a back flip and landing beside Shotoyami. He bent down and shook her shoulders. "Wake up Hywein." She didn't budge. "Damn it!"
 
Crollie kicked Yusuke in the back sending him flying into nearby trashcans. "Stay away from the ningen woman," he ordered standing on top of her. He picked her up by the chin and placed it against his face. A slight moan escaped her. "You wouldn't want this onna to wake up do you?" he grinned exposing rows of sharp teeth.
 
Yusuke steadily stood up. "Don't you dare touch her." He aimed his finger once again at the two figures. "DOUBLE SPIRIT GUN!" Two balls of energy shot from his finger and headed for the two.
 
One hit Crollie in the forehead and the other knocked Noll in the stomach. Crollie lost his grip on Shotoyami and fell backwards. The girl fell onto her stomach allowing another moan to leave her.
 
Yusuke opened his communicator. Once he was finished talking to Boton he hauled the three unconscious figures to the wall. He stood beside Shotoyami and turned her over to her back. "Hyein," he whispered.
 
Shotoyami moaned again and slowly fluttered her eyes open. She slowly stand up and Yusuke tapped her gently on her shoulder. She was in bad shape. Her shirt was ripped right off and she has bruises all over her skin.

She tensed and flinched when he touched her. Before Yusuke knew it, he felt a huge blow to the face and was sailing into the trashcans.

"Holy crap! Is this the thanks I get for saving your sorry little ass?" he moaned as he stood up. he rubbed my chin in awe at her strength. 'Wow! What a right hook!'

He suddenly heard her gasp. "GELBOY?!"
 
 
AG310: here is a revised chappie. I'm working on chapter five right now and chapter six. Hope you all enjoy!!
 
Shotoyami: anyway... please start voting with who i should get 'close' to. I can't believe i said that.