Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ To Trust Again ❯ I Just want to help ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saddness: another chapter. Hope you enjoy.
 
Hiei: hn. Better enjoy.
 
Saddness: you really care.
 
Hiei: no. if you didn't type I wouldn't be here.
 
Yusuke: read!
 
DICLAIMER: If I owned YYH then why am I typing this crap?
 
 
 
I Just Want to Help…
 
Yusuke's eye twitched. "Gelboy?" Why did she keep calling him that? Was...was his hair that bad? Unconsciously he rose a hand to his hair. Nothing more than he usually placed on…

He looked at her and stared for awhile before stopping at her chest.

Shotoyami felt his gaze linger down to her bare chest. She quickly zipped her leather jacket up. Her body ached so bad as she pulled her pants back up and buttoned them. She didn't want anybody around her right now. "Go away," she whispered.

Yusuke broke his gaze and looked back up to the young girl's face. Pain.... Anger.... Sadness... Fear. "Come on," he said gently.

Shotoyami took a step back and shook her head. "No..."

"Come on. You need some help." Yusuke took a step forward trying to approaching in a non-threatening manner.

"No." Shotoyami took a step backwards. "I don't need help from any man...especially you. So just leave me alone!"

Yusuke felt bad for her. 'She has been through a lot. What could have happened to allow her to hate men so much besides the obvious?' He took a step forward with his arms opened and a gentle smile on his face. "Come on," he said soothingly. " I'll take you home."

Shotoyami tried to ignore the pain but it kept coming back. She could hear voices within herself. Images of the past came back. She started to shake uncontrollably.
 
Yusuke was trying really hard to bring Shotoyami back to the real world. "Damn it girl! Wake up!" he held her as he stood up. "Wake up…we have to get out of here."
 
Shotoyami didn't hear anything, only the voices of past.
 
"Cry all you want. No one can hear you love." It was her father.
 
A picture of her mother came next. It was then day she and her brother left. "Goodbye… my children."
 
"MOTHER!" she cried as a pink energy blast erupted from her.
 
-----REIKAI WORLD----
 
"WHOA! Koenma sir!" A blue creature with a small white horn on its forehead came charging through two huge doors.
 
"Yes, yes. What is it Ogre," came a voice. It sat behind a desk in a large chair. The back facing the doorway.
 
"A new energy signature has been discovered in the Human World. All our machines are going haywire." Ogre started running up and down the room yelling 'what are we gonna do' and 'I need a vacation!'
 
"Calm down, Ogre. Tell me about the new spirit energy."
 
The creature stopped and went to the desk. He placed a pile of papers and started searching. "Um, it says here that the spirit energy is pink."
 
"PINK!" The voice cried. A small hand came from behind the chair and pressed a red button. "Holy guacamole! Ogre, get Boton's rear end in her now and bring the spirit detectives!"
 
"Ay yi, mon capiton." The blue Ogre saluted and ran out the door.
 
"It's been many years," spoke Koenma. He leaned back into his chair and sucked his pacifier hurriedly as if in search of comfort. He trilled his fingertips together and sighed. "But its finally time..."
 
---------BACK IN THE ALLEYWAY------
 
The blast caught Yusuke off guard and knocked him back. His eyes widen in shock at what just happened. The immense power shaking him slightly.
 
The blast that had knocked him seemed to change right before him. It started to grow long and soon two red eyes formed upon the head of a snakelike creation. It slithered hungrily towards Yusuke.
 
"My, my," it said as it leered up into a striking pose. It opened it mouth, acid like saliva dripping from its fangs. It needed to feed. It must be fed. It had been so many centuries since she had last devoured such a succulent morsel. "What power. I shall enjoy feasting on your energy." It reared it head back and lunged forward, mouth ready in anticipation.
 
Yusuke jumped to the side and punched the snake creature in the face sending it across the alleyway. He glanced to the side at the girl clenching her head in agonizing pain. His body covered in blue energy as the creature regained itself. He aimed his finger at the creature before him in anger in seeing the pain that this thing was causing this girl. It didn't matter that he just met her but the fact that she needed help was enough to get his attention. "I don't give a rat's ass in who you are or why you're here but leave the girl out of it."
 
The creature opened its mouth and hissed at the boy tilting it head in a mocking matter at his eagerness to die. "You think you can defeat me?" it questioned smirking at the challenge this boy was giving her. It laughed menacingly slithering back at Shotoyami.. "Ha…you insignificant fool. My Master will have his revenge."
 
He narrowed his eyes and placed his left hand over his right wrist. "SPIRIT GUN!"
 
A blue orb shot itself from his right index finger streaming towards the creature. It lit like a dry piece of stick into a blazing blue inferno. "NO!" Yusuke covered his eyes from the intensity of the light produced and yet again overwhelmed by the power generated.
 
The energy erupted souring into the brightening sky in the form of an elegant pink phoenix. It wings spread and circled over the area before releasing a cry and plummeting into the girl's body. "AHHH!!" Her cry of pain echoed throughout the alleyway and over Tokyo before calling down to her body.
 
She fell to her knees, her hands covering her face as her hair covered her head in shadow. "W-what's going on?" she groaned out. Her body was slumped forward her breathing uneven as if she had been running for so long. She just wanted to rest for some odd reason.
 
But stubbornness wins any day.
 
Yusuke looked at the fallen girl in concern and utter disbelief. He walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder trying to comfort and reassure. "It's okay," he said trying to comfort her. He didn't know what to do. This was too strange. The power was amazing and beyond what he had ever felt.
 
"What was that thing?" she asked, hoping he could tell her.
 
"I-I don't know." Yusuke stood up and extended a hand out to the girl. "We better go. I have a friend nearby. She can probably help with your wounds."
 
Shotoyami looked down startled. Blood had seeped through her pants. She didn't even know about it. Her pain was so much. It was like a paper cut. No matter how long it had been there it hurt like hell like the day it was received.
 
The light at the end of the alleyway flickered and buzzed.
 
A black cat ran by chasing a piece of paper caught in the wind.
 
He stood up and extended his hand at her as he grinned looking boyishly. "You can trust me." He needed her trust. Without trust how could any relationship form? Even among enemies, the bad guy always trusted the good guy to ruin his plans.

Shotoyami was speechless. A male is helping her? Actually helping her without no backup plan behind it? Any reward in mind. She extended her hand slowly. No. it was too easy. It must be some kind of trap.

"No!" she swatted the hand away. "No!" she stood up. Fists clenched ready to fight for her dear life...again. "All men are evil. You wouldn't be offering to help me if you didn't want anything in return." She glared at him disgustedly. After everything that happened to her tonight how could she let her guard down? so many years of hurt and torture and this is what it resulted in.

Yusuke was getting a little ticked off at her ever persistent stubbornness that would but Hiei to shame. "Look," he sighed. "I don't want anything okay! Just shut up and come on." He was losing his patience. 'Why me?' he repeated to himself. 'Why me?'
 
She narrowed her eyes and snorted. " I am not going anywhere with you," she placed her fists on to her hip leaning to the side defiantly, "Gelboy."

Now Yusuke was pissed. "Name's Yusuke. Yus-uke. Repeat it with me. 'Yus-uke'. Now don't we all just feel better," he smirked.

"Whatever. With hair like that I'm surprised you even have a name," she smirked back actually liking the little game that they were playing.

"Grrrrr! Damnit!" He stomped his foot in anger and pointed an accusing finger at her. "I have never met such a woman that is the pain in the ass." He clenched he right hand into a fist.

"Is it wise to fight with me." Her grin widened. " I mean I was nearly raped." She put her fists down and did a puppy pout. "I am not going to go easy on you. I may be a girl but I will make you suffer."

Yusuke's grin vanished at her quick change of mood. 'Maybe its PMS.' "Look its getting late and as much as I enjoy talking on and on about didily squat you need help whether you like it or not." In one swift movement he was by her side and before she could react he took his left hand and punched Shotoyami in the stomach, knocking the wind clear from her.

All the air rushed from her mouth as she felt dizziness overcome her. her knees buckled from underneath her as she fell back eyes shutting closed and falling into Yusuke awaiting arms.

Yusuke sighed running a free hand through his messy hair. He placed the girl over his shoulder placing an arm securely around her knees. He shifted the weight blowing a lose strand of hair from his face. "This girl is worth more trouble then ten Sensuis."

He walked carefully out of the alley and down the deserted street until he came upon a flight of stairs leading into a lush, green forest.

He caught Shotoyami mumbling something before passing out again. "Gelboy...I'll...kill...you..."

'Ha!' Yusuke thought and grinned "Even in her sleep she's threatening people."

--
 
Saddness: I hope you liked it!! This is an earlier chapter I had up on fanfiction but had it redone. I say its much better.
 
Hiei: baka. You shouldn't be on websites like these.
 
Silver: why?
 
Hiei: you're a priest child that's 'why'? (narrows eyes)
 
Saddness shrugs: anyway thanks for the reviews. I may not be updating in a long while 'cuz I have to study for BGCSE, Bahamas General Certificate of Secondary Education. So bare with me please.
 
Hiei: you have two choices…read and review…or perish.
 
Saddness sweatdrop: that doesn't sound too comforting.
 
Hiei: it's not meant to comfort.