Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ TOUYALISHES ❯ Touyalishes!!!!!!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TOUYALISHES!!!!!!!

You are a mermaid demon. You live with in the oceans of the Makai. You are best friends with Angel (that's my name n_n) anyways you both love to go exploring in and out of the sea. (yes you can have two feet if you wanted to) Well one day you both were fooling around and ended seeing an island. (HANGING NECK ISLAND!!!!! Where there keeping the dark tournament held.) you and Angel decided to look around and you found a stadium.

You: Angel you want to find out what's going on?

Angel: sure lets go find out!

You both ran to the authority of the stadium.

Angel: excuse me sir but what going on?

Authority: we are holding a tournament hear in 2 days from now I'm hear to sell tickets for $50 each I'm telling you, you should get them now before there sold out!

You: This sounds interesting hay Angel you want to buy some.

Angel: I would if I had the money but were broke

Authority: You know ladies just if you wont tell ill let you slide and have two front row tickets ok. Just for looking lovely.

You and Angel: Thank you……..I guess

So you both got tickets and you both went back home, exited swimming to your hearts content. ( By the way since your mermaids and all u have tops I cant stand topless mermaids its kind of gross)

Angel : OMG I cant wait this is going to be so great _________ !

You: I know I cant even bare to wait.

Angel: lets just sleep early though we have to get up early in the morning to arrive there

You: no problem

As you both were sleeping or at least trying to sleep in your shells (as beads) you couldn't stop thinking about tournament and possible fighters. You tried everything in your power to fall asleep but you were just to exited. THAT'S A WRAP FOR THIS CHAP!!!! Kool that rymes anyway toon in for next chap!!!!!!!