Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ TOUYALISHES ❯ Getting there ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Getting There

Angel: ______ wake up! ________ wake up! It's the big day!

You: huh? What?

Angel: Heloooooo today's the tournament we are already late enough as it is let's go!

You: OMG I forgot

You both were swimming as fast as you can because you didn't take the time to sleep. But you couldn't help it you were to exited to fall asleep. You both got ready and ran your asses.

Angel: hurry up _____ were going to be late!

You: I'm trying as fast as I ca-WATCH OUT!!!!!!

Angel :huh? AAAHHHHHH!!!!

Angel bumped into a sailing boat. You had no choice but to laugh it was so funny.

You: Hay lets go check it out

Angel: No we have a tournament to catch!

You: once small peek

Angel: whatever hurry up

You swam up to see who was on boat you saw men (demons) they seam to be the fighters of the tournament. Some one caught your eyes so you tried to dive back in as fast as you can but that man saw you. You were thinking about him he looked kind of handsome he had blue hair. Blue eyes and green bangs. (guess who) You and Angel swam as fast as you can and you and the boat arrived in just the nick of time. you went to the stand were a different authority is.

Guy: alright ladies you need to show your tickets to pass or go in the back of the line and buy one.

You took and glance at the line and lets just saw WOW.

You: Angel show him the tickets

Angel: I cant find them I know I had them

Guy: sorry ladies you'll have to wait in line the

?????: Its alright let them go

he shows the guy two tickets

?????: they must have dropped it on there way here

He took a glance at you and smiled you knowticed it was that man from before

?????: Be sure to cheer for me while I fight ok ladies

you both blushed and giggled at his charms

You: sure what's your name?

?????: Touya by

He walks off while Angel gave a flirtatious look and said good by. He waved back but only looked at you and you blushed.