Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ TOUYALISHES ❯ Meetin Him ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angel: So his name is touya gosh what a hunk!

You: Yeah…..

Angel: I can't wait to get my hands on that luscious body of his.

You look at her with a bit of disliking but she's to busy fantasizing to realise.

Guy: alright girls go in before you lose your seats.

You: ok come on Angel lets go!

You both ran to the stadium and viewed everything. You couldn't believe it. It was so cool. You took a seat in the first row with Angel (just to let you know Angel is my name but this character isn't me so I'm not really an asshole ok? Ok. n_n) every body was yelling and cheering as you heard the announcer (Koto)

Koto: Hay everyone is every body ready for some action?!

Everybody and you: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

First up you saw the Urameshi team. You couldn't believe your eyes when they fought. It was so amazing. They were very talented and good in there fighting but for some reason no one liked them. All it has been was violence and gore and some foul play to the Urameshi's team though


Angel: Isn't this great?

You : hell's yeah

In one of the fights they locked up Hiei and the masked fighter and they had to fight a team while one was down and the rest was tired. When the fighters revealed them selves buy taking the capes off you realized it was Touya's team.

You and Angel: TOUYA HAY OVER HEAR!!!!!!!

You both rose your hands and he looked over your way and flashed you a smile and you blushed.

Jin: got your selves a bunch of fan girls Touya?

Touya: Yup

There team started to fight and you cheered Touya's team all the way. It was touya's turn to fight and he's going against Kurama. You loved the way Touya was fighting it was so swift and brilliant and sexy. But Kurama won.

You and Angel: TOUYA!!!!!

Not only was he injured badly but his teammates made it worse you cursed the shit outta him.

Angel: _______ lets go treat his wounds now!

You: Right!