Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ TOUYALISHES ❯ Convo ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TOUYALISHES

Convo

You: How are you feeling Touya?

Touya: I'm fine thank you for helping me out. (He looks down on the bad as if he did something wrong.)

You: huh? Touya what's wrong?

Touya: I'm sorry I let you down you and your friend, were probably counting on me to win but I didn't.

You: O please you did a fantastic job out there! I have never seen such a fight it was exiting.

Touya: Really?

You: Hell yeah! (you put your hand on your chin and started thinking.) I was thinking can you teach me your moves? I may not be an ice youkai but I have the power to make a sword with water. But its silly how I don't really know how to use it. (You blush and make a cute smile)

Touya: Heh. Sure, but how about I heal first ok.

You: o Yeah I forgot about that sorry.

Touya: that's alright. (He gives in a sneaky grin.) so where were we before?

You: huh? What you mean? (you tilt your head in confusion)

He slowly sits up from the bed and looks you dead in the eyes. He bring his warm hand to your cheek and your neck tingles.

Touya: I mean this….

His lips were on your once more. You have to admit for a guy you didn't know well it felt right. Your hole body tingled a warm feeling. You closed your eyes a kissed his lips deeply. Your tongue gone out and begged for an entrance, Touya was shocked but then amused. He let you in and you explored as he did the same. He brung his hands to your shoulders and gently kissed down your cheek to your neck. You stilled with your eyes closed as he kissed you lovingly.

Angel: I'm back!

You and Touya both part (luckily she didn't see you. Remember you were in the room not living room)

Angel: How is Touya?

Touya: Fine really

Angel: (she automatically ran over to Touya and sat on his lap and snuggled on his chest)

I brought you some food.

You gave a slight look of distaste and touya looked at you pleading for forgiveness. You only smiled back gently and let him know everything was ok but in reality it wasn't. You didn't want to start problems but you wanted so badly to slap Angel. Wait what are you thinking she is your friend.

Angel: hay ______ can you fetch us some food please thank you and shut the door on your way out.

You: (trying desperately not to snap) Touya would you like to join me?

Touya: Ok!!! He quickly ran to you and out the room. Before you left and closed the door you gave Angel a `back the fuck off' look and she only grinned as if it were a compotition and she gladly exepted. You only slammed the door shut pist off.

Back in the room

Angel: alright ________ I cant have Touya then bring it on.

AND THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!