Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ TOUYALISHES ❯ Training and Compotition ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Training and Competition

~~~~~ IN THE KITCHEN~~~~~~~~

Touya: _______ I'm so sorry I didn't do anything about Angel

You: No it's not your fault she has always been spoiled but now she's going over the top.

Touya: I had no idea.

You: To….Touya….

Touya: what is it?

You: I want you to be honest. Who do you like more?

Touya: what kind of question is that? You're the only one that has been nice and decent to me ever since I got here. Of course it's you.

(tears stroll down your eyes out of joy.)

You: Touya I know this has been real quick and I mean REALLY quick but can you (you blush) tell….me…you love…….me?

Touya:(blushes and smiles. He holds you in an embrace and whispers) All in do time ______ but for now I'll call you baby (he pulls away and gives you a quick peck on your lips)

It wasn't what you were hoping but it's as close as you can say two doves intertwined. (O MY GOSH THAT WAS THE LAMEST LINE I HAD EVER TYPED DOWN don't worry you can agree ps: if you agree I'll have to HIT U WITH AN UGLY STICK AND A SHOVEL!!!!!! Kidding. Back to the story.)

ANYWAYSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~

Touya: Hay lets go train like I promised ok.

You:sure

~~~~training somewhere out there.~~~~

You made a liquid sword and Touya froze it for you. You were so caught up in thoughts you couldn't make your liquid sword stand right witch is why he froze it. He taught you his basic stances, and his moves. When you couldn't get some of his stances right he embraced you from behind and showed you. You cant help but blush. He held you closed from behind and started kissing your neck lightly.

You: Touya…….

You couldn't help but take his kisses in satisfaction. He rubbed your stomach and went a little up to your chest. ( OOO LA LA) you felt your lust for him build up as he began to rub your nipples and kiss your neck from behind. You both heard footsteps and you quickly part.

Angel: oooh are you two training? Can you teach me how to fight Touya?

You: `that son of a bitch!'

Touya: (he looked at you for your answer but you didn't know what to say) um…..

Angel: Ok let go then!! (She smuggled him but he only pushed her off slightly)

Touya: In a minute…. Here take this sword. (he gives her a sword he made by ice)

He goes to you and show you stances. And Angel exchanges you two dirty glares. She starts to throw her sword around to make it look like she is training and she drop the sword after she cut herself like the fake ho she is.

Angel: AAHH it hurts I'm bleeding (she begins to fake cry to get yours and Touya's attention)

Touya: hold on. (He goes to her and grabs her hand to heal it. And Angel sneek's a peek over touya's shoulder only to find you there enraged, and it only gave her the satisfaction.

You: Touya im a bit tired I going to go back inside.

Touya: (stares at you leaving feeling bad for what he has done) Ok I'll come with you.

Angel: O bit I have learned so little you have not taught me much. (she says as she hugs him to stop from following you. )

You ran over to his apartment and cried.

Back With Touya And The Ho~~~~~~~~~

Touya: Angel I have to go

Angel: but I still hadn't any training with you Touya

Touya: I have to go and cheer up ______ don't you care your best friends Angel

Angel: But why?

Touya: Im sorry Angel but you need to drop the selfish act and suck it up you have a friend that needs comfort and if your not going to do that I will and I advise you to leave before you only get me worse.

Abgel: Fine Touya be that way you weren't worth my time any way asshole!!!!

And with that she left. And so dod Touya to find you.

What will happen next? I donno I need an idea so u have to wait sorry