Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ TOUYALISHES ❯ Back to the Tournament ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back To The Tournament

You could not control yourself from crying to the fact that 1.Touya doesn't do anything about it and 2. You just lost a friend. The point of being here was to enjoy the tournament with your friend. But no you finally found some one but then you lost some one dearly along with that. Sure she was being a selfish bitch but you didn't plan on loosing her frienship.

Touya: why did thing have to turn out so wrong? (you struggled to say to yourself as you cried harder.)

The door opened but it wasn't Touya. It was Jin Chuu and Rinkuu. They looked confused and quickly pushed that out of there thoughts. They decided to make friends with you and perhaps cheer you up.

Chuu: Hay there Puppet might I ask is the problem?

You just stood there staring at them but still tears flowed down your cheeks.

Rinkuu: Hay what's wrong we wont hurt you we just want to cheer you up.

Jin: dude.she's.just.scared.of.course.she's.not.going.to.talk.to.us

You try not to laugh as the irish boy talks on and on. It's funny cause you barely understand what he just said.

You: I'm Touya's lo…..friend. I lost another one of my friend and I'm just not in the mood right now.

Chuu: Sure you can tell Sheela.

You told them everything and they felt sorry for you. And Jin told you that Touya might have not done anything because Touya is the shy type he doesn't rase his voice at girls. Then you felt better for that reason but it still ached you to see him being used by Angel.

You: Thank you by the way my name is ___________

Jin: the.names.Jin

Chuu: You can call me Chuu puppet but I prefer darling cakes hahahahaha

You stared at him like he's lost his mind.

Rinkuu: And im Rinkuu

You: It's nice to meet you all and I thank you for cheering me up it helped a lot.

Just then Touya ran in the door and yelled your name. You looked at him and smiled. He ran to you and hugged you and apologized to you.

You: All is forgiven touya.

Touya: I love you ________

You were surprised he said that and you returned those three words.

Chuu: Hay ___,Touya lets go see the fights it been long since we have.

Touya: We wont be long.

They left while you and Touya were left alone. You sighed.

Touya: ________ what's wrong?

You: I lost Angel she used to be my only closest friend.

Touya: (he picked your chin up to stare in your eyes.) She wasn't your friend, she tried to steal something most dearly to you, if she was a friend she would have been happy for you.

You: I guess your right.

Touya: Hay don't worry _____ I'm here.

You smiled at his words and you both kissed dearly and deeply.

Jin: Hay.no.mushy.stuff.do.that.later.fights.now.

You and Touya both shared a laugh from his accent. Touya got up and pulled you up.

Touya: Come on lets go watch the fights.

When the five of you go there you took your seats and not to far from you was Angel.

She only egnored you and continued to watch the fights. It was The Urameshi's team against the Taguro's team. Touya wrapped his arms around your shoulder as the five of you began to watch.

I'm sorry if this chapter seamed boring I couldn't think of anything else plus now I'm really fresh out of idea's you can send me some idea's if you want but don't feel offended IF I don't use them kk