Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ TOUYALISHES ❯ Going Home ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Touyalishes part 9

Going Home

It was night time and everyone was asleep. Except for you that is. You were looking out the window deep in thought.

You: I cant believe this was the end of the tournament. Once we hit tomorrow we go home. But touya and I are two different demons he cant possibly live underwater. And I doubt daddy will let me live up here with him. This is so confusing I don't know what to do.

Touya: hay _____ what's the matter? Is something bothering you?

You told him everything and he suggested you have a word with your father in the morning.

You: but what if he doesn't let me?

Touya: I know this sounds crazy but please run away with me freedom of no rules to sit buy.

You: but my father…..

Touya: he doesn't have to know. But you should talk with him first and see how it goes and if not ill wait for you here and we can go off together.

You didn't like the way it sounds but to be with him you'll do anything.

Morning………

You all packed up your things ready to go. As you waited for the boat you went to eat in the dinner. And you saw the yusuke and the gang sitting in the table too.

Yusuke: hay Touya what up!? Oh and um sorry what's your name again?

You: _______ congrats on wining the tournament you did well. And I thank you kurama for sparing Touya's life,

Kurama: no problem.

Touya: You mind if we sit with you guys.

Kuwabara: yeah sure.

You began to talk and chat and made good friends with them. While you found out they were detectives you couldn't believe it you finally get the pleasure of meeting them.

You: I never imagined it was you lol most demon think of you as plague's. me I'm a fan and so is Angel.

Kurama: giggles its nice to know we have fans for a change eh Yusuke

Yusuke: heh yeah

Soon the boat arrived and this was it you asked the captain to wait a while so you can have a chat with your father for permission.

You: Mr captain sir can you please grant me a favor. See I'm a fish demon and I wish you can stop so I may have a word with my father for something very important. I promise ill be back. Please!

Captain: sorry missy people are dying to get home and if you make me delay they'll start to complain.

You: (sigh) ok

You walk sadly to Touya who's with Yusuke and the gang. He asked you what's wrong.

You: I talked with the captain and he said he cant wait for me as I talk with my father because he doesn't want to delay the crues ride.

Touya: Hay Yusuke you wouldn't mind if the ship was delayed for a while?

Yusuke: why?

Touya told him why detail to detail and yusuke didn't mind I mean come one lovers vant be separated it isn't right.

You: Thanks.

As the boat waited you were leaning on the boats handle and turned into your mermaid form as did Angel.

Touya: please come back fast.

He embrases you and kisses you on the lips. You flip back as did Angel and landed in the water ready to go home and chat with your father.

You: Dady I uh…

Dad: I know I know I saw and heard everything with my magical ball so you want to live with this ice demon?

You and Angel sweat dropped.

You:' so much for telling him.' Yes I wish to I fell in love with him father.

Dad: I approve.

Angel and you: Yeah! Son ha ha ha

You both jumped around in joy.

Angel: this is so kool you get to be with touya.

You: what about you?

Angel naw imma stay here and not burden you when your one of those make out sessions or you know what.

you blush an play punched her.

Dad: now listen you can only go if you promise to visit us once and a while k.

You: luv you dad!

You hugged him and you went back to the boat and waited your journey to a new home with Touya.

Listen girl if I don't change my mind and if im not lazy enough next chapter will be the last full of lemon and stuff. If not this is the final chapter.