Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ TOUYALISHES ❯ Last chaptor lemon warning ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LEMONY FUN!!!!!! n_n Beware!

A year has passed since you and Touya had moved in together. You have been going on dates, romantic dates, and making out most of the times. Well one night you were watching television on the bead. You were awaiting midnight cuz that's your birth date.

You were watching sci fi (don't ask) and they were showing this old movie called The Craft. (its pretty good you should see it.)

You: Touya I'm going to take a bath ok.

Touya: Don't take long.

You giggled as he kissed you on the lips passionately and you can feel something he as craving with in the kiss.

You: (giggle) don't get to exited Touya.

You filled the tub with hot water and stripped your self, ready to be relaxed in the tub.

You then felt some thing peck your cheek and you open your eyes to see a naked touya right in front of you. You blushed and looked away.

Touya: (chuckles) Happy birthday my sweet may I come in?

You were to embaresed to say much of anything.

Touya: (he rases your chin to look up into his eyes) Relax were lovers aren't we you shouldn't be so shy. Now my I come in?

You: s…sure I….I…I guess….

Touya gets in with you and looks relaxed.

Touya: this feels good.

He motions a finger for you to go near him and you crawl over to him. (yes it's a big tub.)

He hugs you close to him and you feel warm and save with in his grasp.

Touya: you decided what you wanted for your birthday ______?

You: I really haven't thought about it but you don't have to get me anything I wont care.

Touya brung his face closer to your ears and wispers.

Touya: how about a baby?

You blush tons of read all at once and when you calm down you feel a craving sensation and answer "sure why not?"

Touya smirks and is now on top of you while you sit on the edge of the tub.

He brings your hand to his manhood and you blush deeply. He looks deeply amused and then he kisses you passionately. In between kisses he says

Touya: -kiss- you shouldn't -kiss- be so -kiss- shy ____ -kiss- you have to -kiss- get used -kiss- to it. -kiss- mmmm you taste good -kiss-

You get lost in between his hot kisses. You began to stroke his manhood as his hands travled up and down and all over your body you both began to moan in your kiss and it makes it more arousing for the two of you. Touya brakes the kiss and he moves to your neck has he cups and rubs your breast. You moan and in response you stroke his manhood harder. You feel one of touya's legs go in between your legs as he moves his leg gently against it. You moan and arch your back as he felt tempted to suck your nipples and so he did which made you even more, deeper for passion.

You: hnnn Touya I want you uhhhn

Touya stops and start to kiss your lips in passion as he moves both your legs around his back and move your arms around his neck.

Touya: now ____ are you sure you want thia we can go back if you want.

You kiss his lips hungrily to let him know your more than ready. He enters you slowly and you cry out in pain. I mean this is your first time. to tell you the truth Touya wanted to move way harder and faster than this. He wanted you to scream his name out. He wants to hear you beg but he didn't want to hurt you so he decided to wait until your perfectly normal again. He began to move in slowly and you moan. You push him closer to your body to kiss your neck. You can feel the water swaying back and forth out of the tub but couldn't care less right now. Touya kisses your neck hungrily as he can feel all the blood pumping into his manhood hence making him buldge inside you. And his first response is what he waited for.

You: Touya please go harder.

Touya moved his hand to caress your but cheeks as he pushed you in further with a great thrust with made you almost scream. H e stopped kissing your neck and looked your eyes as you both were making love to make sure everything was moving just right. You closed your thighs around his back to tell him to go harder. And so he does. Later he quickens the pase and he was really happy when he heard your moans screams and most of all your eyes rolled all the way to the back of your head. You couldn't care less he really outdone himself and that's all that matters. You arch your back into his chest to feel his body heat as tried his hardest to reach into the deapest depths of your woman hood. Soon he had succeeded and you both screamed each others name multiple times. You saw Touya with his mouth open and his eyes tightly shut you assume he's going to release. As soon as you did He screamed your name and it aroused you so you did the same thing as you released. He got out of the tub and carried you to bed. He lied beside you and kissed you one last time before you both fell asleep in an embrase.

END

Hope you people loved it im gonna start on the android 17 date soon so hang tight k by