Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped between two girls. ❯ Lets go somewhere! ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shiroi looked at Kurama and bowed slightly and politely to Kitty, "
Welcome to our home." She said with a kind smile flashing at the both of them.

 

Kitty bowed as well, "Thank you for having me." She answered. `Reminds me of my own mother…kind and caring….'

 

Kurama mother smiled and bid the both of them good bye as she went back to what she was doing before. Both of them kicked off their shoes and then Kitty looked at Kurama as the both started the tour of the house.

 

"This is the living room…" Kurama said as he went into the living room. Kitty had the pleasure of having an entire house tour of everything, kitchens, bathrooms, and all. The tour ended with getting to the Bedrooms there were three doors, all made out of a lightwood color. Kurama walked over and opened a door to show a rather plain looking room.

 

It had white sheets and a gray comforter with light colored wooden furniture surrounding the bed; all of it matched. There was a window with a small window seat and white curtains were hanging from the curtain rod in front of the window. Kitty walked in after Kurama as he set the bags on the bed.

 

"Oh, and I know that you know me as Kurama, but call be Shuichi around my mother and others unless I tell you. Kurama is sort of a…"

 

"Nickname." Kitty said more then asked. "Yeah, yeah I know I was actually listening when were talking earlier whether you thought so or not." She smiled as him in a proud manner.

 

"I see that…" he said with a kind smile back to her. "My room is the one across from yours and my mothers is the one beside that. That was if you need either of us then you may come and get us."

 

Kitty nodded her head as she walked over and sat on the window seat.

 

Kurama sat on the bed facing her.

 

"Do you have any idea's why Koenma would want me and Heather?" She asked looking at him rather curiously.

 

Kurama hadn't expected her to as that and it showed a bit in his face. "No, I can't see why he would."

 

"He hasn't told any of you anything?"

 

Kurama shook his head as a response and then stood up. "Can I help you unpack?" Kitty looked in thought and then happily nodded her head getting up from her spot. She walked over as Kurama stood up and unzipped her bag. There had been a small piece of paper that was rolled up sticking out of her bag. She reached in and pulled out what seemed to be a poster that was rolled up held together by a rubber band.

 

"Can I hang posters in the room?" She asked looking over at him.

 

"Yes may, here I will do that and you can unpack other items. Just tell me where you wish for it to be hung."

 

Kitty scanned over the room looking for the right spot and then stopped as she looked above the headboard. She pointed up at the spot and with her free hand dug some tape out of her bag and handed it to Kurama. Kurama took the tape and nodded his head as he walked over to right next to the bed and stood up on the pillows starting to hang the poster up.

 

Kitty watched him for a few seconds before she started to unpack her bags. She took out CD's, toothbrush, hairbrush, a few cat collars, and more items that weren't too personal. She put them all on the bed then began to put them in their proper places. Kurama stepped back from hanging the poster up and looked at it tilting his head to the side on instinct.

 

Kitty was putting the brush away when she looked over at him.

 

"Is that straight…?" Kurama asked her looking back.

 

"I…" Kitty began and tilted her head to the left a bit, "don't know…" Kitty sweat dropped a little as Kurama looked back at the poster and straightened his head.

 

"I guess it will do then…" he said and gracefully got off of the bed.

 

"Now, if I were to have done that the poster would have been upside down…" Kitty said. Kurama looked at her and shook his head.

 

"I doubt that…"

 

"Doubt what you want." Kitty shrugged and put her back near the dresser. "I'll unpack the rest later…" She thought out loud.

 

"If you say so…" Kurama said heading for the door. Kitty followed after him and soon the two of them had walked back to the front door and were putting on their shoes. The smell of freshly cooked ramen hung heavily in the air as they did so. Kurama's mother walked out of the Kitchen and down the hall carrying a purse with a kind smile still engraved on her face as though it were permanent.

 

"Shuichi are you going some where?" She asked stopping in front of the two.

 

"I was thinking that I would show our guest around, Mother." He retorted, slipping on his shoe.

 

"Oh, well I made ramen for the both of you for when you come back. I am just going out with a few friends…" With that she gave Kurama a quick, motherly kiss on the cheek and opened the door.

 

"Just stay safe please." Kurama said looking at her as Kitty put on her other shoe.

 

"I will," She responded and shut the door. Kitty let out a small sad sigh as he looked at Kurama.

 

`He has a good mother…like I had…lucky…' Kitty thought A bit on the sad side "So, where are you going to show me?" She asked. As the two of them walked out of the door, Kurama was then locking the door.

 

"Just around the town, that way you will not me a total stranger to your surroundings…" He responded. The two of them walked away from the house a little bit before they came to a sidewalk. They walked down the sidewalk side by side.

 

"Is there any where special around here?" Kitty asked gazing around.

 

"Special how?"

 

"Umm like, fun, like uhh…" Kitty looked in thought as Kurama looked at her still walking as they started to walk into a crowd.

 

"Like, a mall with a Hot Topic, fun, fun place, or a park, or a…well you might get the point…" She said gazing at him. It was Kurama's time to look in thought and then gently grabbed her hand and started to lead her through the group of people rather quickly, dragging her at first until she regained her composer.

 

People looked at them oddly as Kurama let go of her hand as they stood at the entrance to a park. The smell of flowers, grass, and dirt was snaking through the air and kids where playing around in the grass with mothers watching over them as they reminisced.

 

"I guess there is a park!" Kitty suddenly blurted out as she started to skip into the park looking around. Kurama followed after her, `She could probably pass for being one of the children playing in the grass if she kept that up…' He thought and couldn't help but smile a bit at his own thoughts. Quickly he walked after her as she zigged and zagged her way in and out of the trees.

 

`This ish so fun! Me like it heres…' Her thoughts where in a childish tone as she stopped under a large cherry blossom tree. Kitty sat against the trunk of the tree with her knees drawn to her chest as she hugged them against her and her chin rested on her knees. She let out a content and happy sigh but jumped a little bit as a hand rested on her shoulder.

"Did you have fun?" A familiar, calm voice said. She looked up to see Kurama as he sat down beside her with his legs stretched out.

 

"Yep, Yep!" Kitty said with a wide childish grin.

 

 

"Good…" Kurama said as turned around and watched a cherry blossom petal fall.

 

"What else is there to do in this park?"

 

"Not much…maybe you could swing if you want or walk…though you did do a lot of skipping…"

 

Kitty was still smiling as she looked ahead as a stray kitty strutted from under a bush and into the area. It sat down a few feet from the bush and looked at the two of them. It's black, sleek fur looked like silk and it had the most penetrating yellowish green eyes.

 

`KITTY!' Kitty shouted in her head and had to hold herself back from squeaking. (A/N: Tehe I squeak…when I see Ville Valo…oh so hot ^__^ well him and Hiei…::drool:: ) Kurama looked at the cat with a bit of curiosity then to Kitty who was slowly and carefully starting to stand up.