Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped between two girls. ❯ Hey...i thought this was going to be my revenge... ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kitty, Kurama, Hiei and Heather all arrived at the entrance to the mall. People where bustling around them like ants on an ant farm, not one of them minding their manners, for most of them were teens like themselves. Some of the other mall shoppers where accompanied by girlfriends or boyfriends or just friends as the group ventured into the mall looking around for Botan as they did.

`No wonder she chose the mall today…Shopping with a whole bunch of sales But do the sales have to be in all of the…girlie…stores?' Kitty thought to herself as she glanced around through the thick crowd of bodies.

"Er, What does Botan look like?" Heather asked as she struggled to keep up with the group from people cutting in front of her and pushing and shoving themselves through the rest of the people.

"Well let's just say look for the Grim Reaper." Yusuke muttered.

"As in black cloak, can't see their face, and sickle? That girl on the communicator did not look like the Grim Reaper at all!" Kitty spoke then continued, "But anyway, wouldn't that look a little bit suspicious?"

"And you two don't?" Kuwabara asked looking at what both girls where wearing. Heather looked down at her baggy black pants with chains in the back and her black Nightmare Before Christmas shirt with Sally that says `What's your poison?'

"Kuwabara, that was uncalled for…" Kurama stood up for both of the girls and the glared at Kuwabara the slightest bit.

"Anyway…no Kitty, look for that same light blue hair, and happy cheery eyes, probably a school girl outfit…" Yusuke interrupted and stopped near a bench, plopping himself down on it. Every one else stopped around the bench and glanced around.

Kitty thought that either Yusuke was being sarcastic or serious; it was a bit hard to tell from his voice. Who would think that that girl was the Grim Reaper and would dress in something like that or even have blue hair, light blue at that.

"Okay…" Heather stood on her tiptoes and looked through the large crowed of busy shoppers lugging bags. "Too…short…" She muttered not giving up because of being a bit vertically challenged. Kitty walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"We know you are short…" She said in a fake sympathetic voice. Heather fake glared at Kitty while grumbling thanks and continued to look.

After a few minuets of every one but Hiei looking around for Botan a familiarly and oddly cheery, happy, carefree voice could be heard through the crowd.

"Seems she found us instead…" Kurama spoke as he stood up from his seat on the bench and stood beside Kitty as a waving Botan made her way through the crowd to the group.

"Hello Boy's and hello Kitty and Heather!" She greeted them all, and in fact, she was in a schoolgirls outfit Heather took a step back away from her and sort of hid behind Hiei and Yusuke while every one but her bid their greetings, Kitty spoke last.

"Like hello Botan!" She exclaimed in a fake, mimicking preppy voice. Botan blinked a few times before she grabbed Kitty's hand and shook it repetitively.

"Nice to meet you in person!" Botan said happily. After that every one was introduced to Botan, meaning Heather and then Kitty again, then it was off to walking with the flow of the crowd. Kitty walked in between Kurama and Botan while Heather lagged behind with the others. Botan looked so excited as she swiftly grabbed Kitty's hand and started to lead and drag Kitty to random stores that they had passed, most of them being overly crowded and full of the colors pink, yellow, and light blue.

 

`I thought this was going to be my torture towards Botan…not hers towards me…' Kitty thought as she came out of a dressing room with a dark blue off the shoulder shirt on and showed it to Heather and Botan. Botan looked pleased with the outfit and yet, Heather had her tongue sticking out and a look that said to go back and change. It had been about one hour of being taken into random stores by Botan and by now the other two girls were sick and tired of it. The boys where lugging around bags of clothes that Botan had bought for herself and yet, Kitty and Heather had found nothing that they liked no matter how much the Ferry girl tried to persuade them to buy things that she thought looked fantastic on them.

"Think it is our turn?" Kitty asked to Heather as Botan paid for another shirt. Heather nodded her head so much that her hair shook as Botan walked up to them.

"Okay here we go!" She shouted throwing her bag at Yusuke who just barely managed to catch it with all of the bags in his hands. Kuwabara and Kurama also had hands full of bags though, Hiei refused to carry any bags using the argument that he was not going to be a slave to anyone. No one wished to fight back at him; they are only bags after all.

Both Kitty and Heather looked at Botan with an evil glint in their eyes making all of the boys look at them.

"Botan how about…" Heather started.

"Yes, how about it is our turn to go shopping…" And with that both girls grabbed Botans's wrists and whizzed past the boys with Botan stumbling behind them

"What do you think they have planned?" Yusuke asked as he followed behind them in a close but far away distance.

"I would say that is seems that they have had enough of Botan taking them to stores." Kurama responded.

"We should leave this ningen infested place if they are sick of it." Hiei answered as he dodged a small kid that was running away from its mother whom was chasing after him.

"No, I do not believe that these are that type of girls…I think they will repay Botan in the way the Botan had quote tortured them." Kurama said as the stopped outside of a store with letters written at the top in red that said `Hot Topic'.

Inside of the store Kitty and her friend were having a field day with all of the accessories, clothes, and other miscellaneous objects that were scattered on shelves, hangers, and across the counter concealed by glass. Botan looked like a white sheep in a heard of black ones as she looked around at the objects and people that surrounded her.

"How long are we going to be in here?" She asked as she stepped out of the way of a random person trying to get bag with a massive bag filled with goodies,

Heather and Kitty glanced at each other and then looked at Botan.

"Not long maybe about…"

"Four hours!" Kitty said with an evil laugh as she picked out a pair of black pants with red plaid straps that crisscrossed in the back and continued to shop. Heather made her way over to the wall with all of the chokers and stayed there leaving Botan stranded in the middle of the store. The boys walked over to the girls to keep watch over them while they shopped.

 

In the end Kitty had bought three new pairs of pants, two shirts, and a new cat collar that she had found the last one of. Heather had bought three new chokers and a shirt and pair of pants. They carried their own bags as both girls skipped happily out of the store completely satisfied at the scared look that was playing on Botan's face.

"Well that was fub, fub, fub." Heather said as she skipped up next to Hiei who was heading for the exit to the mall. Every one followed after his lead.

"Yes it was wouldn't you say Botan?" Kitty asked as she looked at Botan with still that same evil look on her face. She simply nodded her head as the walked out of the mall with a small, calming breeze blowing the tree branched around in the air.

"Well I guess…" Both Yusuke and Kuwabara dumped their hand full of bangs in front of Botan and dusted their hands.

"Botan have fun taking them back…" Yusuke said as Botan glared at the two of them. She glanced around to see that they were the only ones around and formed a portal tossing her bags in and took them from Kurama.

"Thank you Kurama for being polite." She said and tossed them in before bidding her farewells and jumping into the portal herself and it closed behind her. Kurama looked at Kitty and, like the gentleman that he is, he took her bags, despite her protest.

"Well I hope that you two have…fun…" Heather said with a sly and bit of a perverted look before her Yusuke, and Hiei all left in the opposite direction before Kitty could try and beat Heathers head in or control the blush that head crept onto her face.

"Shall we head home then and put these clothes away?" Kurama asked and the two of them headed home.

After about ten minuets of walking they were in a thick wave of people that were all walking down the sidewalk. Every one was rushing like usual to get to their destinations and yet it seemed that one minute there were a lot of people surrounding the two people and then it was like it was a deserted desert.

"Seems that people just can't make up their minds today…" Kitty said as it became so empty on the sidewalk that there were only a few people walking including themselves. Kurama still was lugging her bangs though they were not as heavy as what Botan had in the mall.

"Yes, it seems that way…" He said as he turned a sharp corner. Kitty followed and walked up next to him closet to the wall. There were many dark allies that lined the walls in between the buildings and there were little people on this section of the sidewalk as well.

Kurama seemed to be focused on where he was walking so Kitty looked around the area some more only to notice something the shadows of one of the allies. She slowed down her walking as she walked past in glancing in. She saw glowing, angry red eyed suddenly peer in and then felt herself become jerked into the ally way with such force that she couldn't even manage a slight scream.