Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trigger ❯ Melted ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer:

I do not own YYH or any of its characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green eyes intently stared on the spot. The stains were yet to be removed from its perch on the impeccability he was looking at. Not that he was complaining or anything. No. It just elicited risqué thoughts on his normally rational mind when in public.

Kurama absentmindedly hummed an affirmation to an irrelevant question thrown at him. His companion remains oblivious to the intense gape directed at her being, still occupied on narrating how a slave driver her boss can be, flailing her dainty arms as she animatedly tells her story. Unaware that her careless actions made the popsicle on one of her hands drop a few traces of its melted juices on the exposed part of her chest -which he was reminded that her white ruffled sleeveless top bared more than what is necessary. However, once again, he was not complaining.

Unblinking, he visually traced the sticky liquid of the melon flavored ice cream as it painstakingly rolled on her smooth peachy skin, down to her perfectly-shaped cleavage. The enticing scene made him lick his lips in anticipation as he shamelessly imagined a plethora of naughty thoughts on how he could clean her up effectively.

"Kurama?..." He stopped his lecherous musings, lifting his gaze to her face as he hummed his response, noting that she had already discarded her popsicle. "Hm?"

"You okay?...You were kinda uhmm.. Staring at me like - uhmm.." Timid amethyst eyes looking back and forth his handsome face.

He smirked when he saw crimson staining her cheeks and the nervous nibbling on her lower lip, a familiar reaction whenever she is subjected to this particular form of his attention. The endearing habit, dare he say - never fails to turn him on. "Staring at you like what, Botan?" He murmured seductively, scooting closer to her on the bench. His hand boldly traced the back of her waist to latch on the farthest extremity, pulling her body closer to his side.

Botan gasped when she felt his warm hand against her waist, calloused but gentle fingers teasingly traced the hem of her top, occasionally caressing the exposed part of her flesh. The coloring of her face turned ten shades darker. This is the first time Kurama initiated such contact in public. "Like - uhmm..you wanted to...eat me." She gulped when a sudden burst of gold flecks erupted from his green irises before completely disappearing. Heavens, she did not mean it as that certain way of eating.

"Does it bother you?" He asked, voice low and dangerous, blunt nails lightly raked against the satin fabric of her top. The statement made him want to fulfill her allegation. Never mind if they were in public, he can always find a secluded spot and manipulate the plants to provide some privacy if he decides to rut with her. Green eyes darkened with desire, he's becoming even more aroused because of his lustful thoughts. Ah. The demon in me. 

"Not really. It just makes me feel - uhmm.." Botan averted her gaze while she struggled for words. Kurama noticed the subtle rubbing of her thighs, stifling a growl when he proffered. "Aroused?" Voice normally smooth, gruff by his appetite.

"Wha-I-uhm.. I.." Her widened eyes met his half-lidded ones as she stammered. My, so direct.

Botan whimpered when the hand on her waist slid its fingers inside her shirt exploring the smooth skin of her side. She cautiously sweep their surroundings for any onlookers of their little act.

"A piece of advice, Botan."

She turned her gaze to her companion, regarding him with heavy lidded stare. Aware that she was sending waves of her arousal when his green eyes gleamed with burning passion before he leaned in to whisper sensuously in her ear.

"If you are not ready to learn how crude I can be, I suggest you refrain from wearing this kind of clothing." Blunt teeth grazed her earlobe, eliciting another sensual whimper from the diety. His lips lightly trailed her cheeks to the corner of her mouth before he gradually pulled away, shoving a hand to one of his jeans pockets before handing her a handkerchief. She tilted her head questioningly, lifting the object in front of her face after she took the cloth from his hand.

"And do not eat ice cream when you are mad." He smirked, eyes shifting to her chest meaningfully before he reluctatly released her, stood from his seat and started walking away.

Botan was baffled for a moment until she reached for her ear, her forearm coming into contact with something sticky. She looked down on her chest and saw the - drying- melted ice cream on her skin and the stain on the neckline of her top. She became mortified when she felt the stickiness in between her ample breasts.

By gods. No wonder Kurama was titillated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I've decided to move my future stories here in Mediaminer. Having difficulties with the other site. Bunch of my readers PMed me that they cannot properly access my uploaded updates. Tech problem that's been going on for days, I supposed.