Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trigger ❯ Kimono ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The echoing thud of a hardbound book falling on the tiled floor disturb the tranquil atmosphere of the place when Botan was abruptly shoved against a hard body. The perpetrator held her against his solid form until they reached a corner.

"P-please - " Botan gasped when a sneaky hand painstakingly crept to her side. She bit on her lip as the calloused appendage slipped through the slit of her kimono, leaving a burning trail as it caressed the flesh of her thigh until it reached her core.

"Please what, Botan?" The seductive voice on her ear made her insides flip. She can almost feel her essence soaking through her panties as insistent fingers massaged her clothed folds. "I have yet to start and you are this wet for me already." Just then, the crotch of her undergarment was swept to the side, followed by a single digit penetrating her core. The diety whimpered, instantly clutching on the arm of her captor to hang on her dear life.

One trembling hand cupped her mouth to stifle a moan as another digit was added inside of her. Her legs turned jelly when the faint squelching sound of his minstrations reached her ear. "Kurama...S-someone might see - mmn..." She panted out albeit muffled, tilting her head back against his shoulder when rough fingers shamelessly deepened their intrusion. Spirits. She didn't know the red head was always this libidinous. It didn't help the fact that everything he does felt so good that even if they are currently at a shaded corner in the Spirit World Library, where there is a high chance of getting caught, she can't help but respond to his sexual exploit.

"And I would not care." The fox demon muttered. Nipping on her earlobe while drawing the diety even closer to his front, growling softly against her ear when his arousal pressed on her behind. "I can take you whenever, wherever and however I want."

Botan bucked her hips in reply. Digging her rosy tipped fingernails on his arm as he continue to ruthlessly piston his fingers in and out her drenching core. She rubbed against his hardness, overwhelmed by lust when she felt her release nearing. Kami-sama, save me.

Fuck. Kurama groaned when he felt the friction against his hardened member. Skillful fingers expertly invaded, relentlessly plunging into her warmth as her juices spilled and coated his hands. Her walls clamped down his fingers, signalling her imminent orgasm. Kurama nuzzled the flesh of her neck whilst subduing the urge to take his mate, hard, against the wall. In all fairness, this wasn't what he planned upon meeting the diety, it was supposed to be an innocent visit. However, the instant hard on that he got just by observing the inviting flutter of her kimono while she moved around the library begged to differ. "I missed you." He mumbled against her neck when she reached her peak, removing his finger with a wet pop after succeeding a few more pumps.

Botan nestled even further in his embrace as she came down from her high. Gently stroking the arm around her waist while turning her head to meet the lips trailing her heated cheek. She affectionately smiled up at him after the chaste kiss, face still flushed from her release. "You could have started with that, you know." She breathlessly whispered.

Kurama chuckled, reluctantly letting go of the diety. He raised his hand to his mouth and began to lick her juices off his fingers, humming an approval when he tasted her. Smugly smirking therafter when Botan held onto his hand then proceeded to wipe the remnants of her essence with a handkerchief. "You're hopeless, Kurama." She remarked, blushing profusely at his lewd action.

"Hopelessly in love? I will take that as a compliment." His smile broadening when she held his hand and interlaced their fingers.

"What will I do with you..." The diety rolled her eyes and feigned exasperation just as the fox demon pulled on their joined hands, resulting to her body falling back in his arms, her soft form leaning against his front. Purple orbs widened in surprise when she saw smothering greens leering at her. She did not miss the gold flecks peeking from the depths of his gaze.

"I can suggest a few things that you could do with me, kitten, and I assure you that both parties will enjoy every bit of it."

The diety sputtered whilst stimulated. Pouting afterwards when Kurama laughed at her reaction. His amusement instantly dispelling the heavy air around them. She tugged at his hands with a huff, beckoning him to walk with her, peering up his face when she felt the brief tightening of his hold. Bottle green eyes danced with mirth as he continue to goad his beloved.

"You, koishi, are easily enkindled. Hiei's Kokuryuha does not even stand a chance."

"You're one to talk, Kurama. It wasn't my fingers fumbling someone else's cunt to begin with."

"Would you prefer it if I use something else instead?"

Smirk.

Gape.

"Wha-? Y-you...Pervert!"

"See?"

The rest of their conversation faded as they left the library, too engrossed with each other that they failed to notice a certain blue ogre gawking at the spot they had just vacated.

Bless Jorge and his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Apologies for any grammatical errors. I just typed this while standing on a bus on my way home.

Question, my lovely readers. What is a beta???

Thank you for reading!

 

Xoxo