Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trust Or Betrayal ❯ The Forgotten ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm so happy I actually updated in the same month ^_^ I appreciate this, well I don't think that this is the best chapter but at least it is a chapter, I have a reason for doing what I did at the end, Sweetapple1189 don't hurt me, If you do I will kill you, you know that ^_^

On with the story.

Nymphadora lay in her bed tossing and turning dreaming about Kurama and Hijime.

As Hijime tried to hold her down, Kurama stripped her of her clothes, leaving her with nothing but her panties.

She didn't appreciate the way they were double teaming her, she kicked Kurama away from her and slapped Hijime in the face.

She woke up….

She was in a sweat; burning hot she turned on her fan and laid back down.

Nymphadora turned over on her left and looked at her clock.

"5:45" he clock read "Have to get up anyway"

Nymphadora grabbed her towel and walked into the bathroom, taking off her clothes and getting into the shower.

As she ran her wash cloth over her body, making sure she got every part of it, starting with her face and going down towards her chest, and wash every other necessary part.

She got out of the shower and went back into her room.

"6:15" she looked at her clock "need to get ready"

Nymphadora picked up her uniform and laid it on her bed, she put on her undergarments and then he uniform on.

30 minutes passed and it was time far her to do her hair, she was dressed and everything she just needed to do her hair.

10 minutes later put down her comb and brushed on her dresser, and sat on her bed looking out the window.

She saw birds, and the sky, she loved the clouds, she needed to go and get herself some breakfast, but she didn't want to speak to her so called mother so she just jumped out her window and walked to school.

Yusuke, Hiei, Kayko, and Kuwabara saw Nymphadora walking into the building, they all stopped her at the door.

"Have you seen Kurama?" Yusuke asked

"Who the hell are you?" Nymphadora asked

"I'm Yusuke, that's Kayko, Hiei, and Kuwabara," he said

"That's nice" Nymphadora said. "But if you were listening I only asked who you were, not all of them"

"Whatever, So do you know where he is?"

"No and why should I care? I'm not a friend with him like you people are, so shouldn't you know where he is not me?" Nymphadora said turning on her left heel and walking into the building trying to get some breakfast.

"Someone has to teach her some manners," she said following Nymphadora into the Cafeteria.

Kayko saw Nymphadora on the line getting a banana and chocolate milk, and then walking outside to a table.

As Nymphadora sat down Kayko stood in front of her.

"Can I help you?" Nymphadora asked Kayko

"Why you talked about Kurama the way you did?" Kayko said

"The way I talked about Kurama is none if your business"

"Kurama is my friend, you do not know him the way I do"

"I could care less, Kurama means nothing to me"

Kayko was very upset with what Nymphadora just said

>>>>>>SLAP<<<<<<

Kayko slapped Nymphadora so hard it left a print on her face.

Nymphadora was shocked at Kayko she didn't even know the girl and she just came up to her and slapped her.

Nymphadora didn't even think about slapping her back, it didn't make any sense to do the same thing that she did to her; she was going to be respectful and be the bigger person.

She walked up to Kayko and…

>>>>>>PUNCH<<<<<<

Nymphadora punched her in her face, causing her to turn to her right.

"Why you punch me?" Kayko asked holding her face looking stunned.

" That's a retarded question, but let me ask you this why did you slap me? You had no right," Nymphadora said.

"I slapped you because you were talking about Kurama, he's a great friend to us, and everything you said was unnecessary"

"For your Information, I didn't say anything about him I just said that I didn't care where he's at, that's not anything rude, so you really had no right to slap me" Nymphadora said.

"Touch me again, and I'm making sure that you end up in the hospital" Nymphadora told Kayko.

Kayko decided to test Nymphadora on what she just said; She poked her in her arm.

Nymphadora punched Kayko in her mouth causing her to bleed, the blood was dripping on the floor then It started leaking towards her chin, down her neck, and to her uniform it didn't really show, because it was red just like the color of blood.

Kayko punched Nymphadora back and the fight started.

Kayko hit Nymphadora in her stomach, and Nymphadora strangled Kayko.

"I want you dead" Nymphadora said starting at Kayko.

The fight progressed for 15 minutes both girls hitting each other in the arms, legs, and face.

A teacher came and broke the fight up, sending both girls to the office Kayko with a bloody nose, 3 scratches on her face and a black eye.

Nymphadora only leaving with a busted lip.

"I'm not suspending neither of you just because the school year just started and I know both of you have some spirit in you"

Nymphadora stood up and walked put of the room, not wanting to hear anymore of the principal's nonsense.

~Outside~

Kurama entered the school yard seeing Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuwabara laughing.

"Morning" Kurama said greeting his friends.

"Kayko just got messed up by Nymphadora" Yusuke said

"Yea Chick can fight" Kuwabara agreed.

"What? This happened just now?" Kurama asked.

"Yea, apparently Kayko was defending for you, who knows why Nymphadora didn't really say anything, but yet Kayko want to go and fight her," Yusuke said.

"So she was serious," Kurama thought.

~Flashback~

"Kurama I don't like that girl you just met" Kayko told him.

"Who? Nymphadora? Why not?" Kurama asked

"Because there's something about her that I just don't like"

"Don't go doing anything stupid Kayko"

"I'm not, I just feel like I want to fight her, I will fight her"

"You can't fight her Kayko she didn't do anything to you"

"Yes she did, she's here that's what she did to me"

"Fine do whatever just don't complain about it later" Kurama said walking away from Kayko.

Kayko walked away from the scene herself making sure that she got home.

~End flashback~

"My goodness she was serious!"

Kurama couldn't believe that Kayko would actually fight someone, he didn't expect her to do something like that and yet she did.

Kurama stepped inside the school building making his was to the office, trying to find Kayko and Nymphadora.

He was in the office as he went in he saw Kayko's head and the principal's head through the class door.

"Where's Nymphadora?" he thought leaving the office and scouring for Nymphadora.

Nymphadora sat down on a bench that was in the school. She thought about what went on between her and Kayko and why she just came up to her and slapped her the way she did.

"Maybe that's Kurama's girlfriend and she didn't want me around him" she said. "Or maybe she's just a jealous Ex"

However Kayko didn't have to worry about Nymphadora wasn't going to see nor talk to Kurama anymore.

Just as she crossed her legs, she was Kurama coming towards her.

"Morning Nymphadora, I heard what happen you and Kayko" he said.

Nymphadora uncrossed her legs and left, she felt bad for leaving him there but then again she was only trying to better herself in anyway possible.

Kurama didn't understand why Nymphadora got up and walked away from him the way she did.

Kurama thought that everything that just happened yesterday was cleared, he thought that she had forgiving him.

"Apparently I'm still on the hatred list," Kurama thought.

Nymphadora walked to her homeroom class, she sat in the seat the she took for 3 days.

"I feel so terrible for doing that to him" she said as she saw Kurama coming in, she turned her head so he wouldn't notice her.

Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuwabara were already in the room, Kurama walked over to them.

"H-" That's all the sound that came out before Yusuke cut him off.

"Did you find out anything?" he asked.

"No she didn't even talk to me I said good morning and she just got up walked away from me" Kurama said.

"So I still have chance? yes" Kuwabara said, thinking that Nymphadora actually liked him.

"News flash nimrod she doesn't like you she despises you" Yusuke said.

"Uremeshi she likes me, I read in a magazine that when girls show anger and rage, that means that they like you"

"Whatever Kuwabara if you say so"

Kayko walked in the room and went to Kurama and her friends, she was so mad at herself that didn't do much damage to Nymphadora.

"Damn she messed you up big time" Kuwabara said.

"Do you know how to fight little girl?" Hiei asked her.

"Of course I do" Kayko answered.

"Apparently not if you look like that" Hiei said

"Whatever she just got more hits in that's all"

"No, you just cant fight" Yusuke said laughing and Kuwabara laughing with him.

Kayko hit Yusuke up side his head.

"Ouch, that hurt" Yusuke said.

"Well Uremeshi she's got the strength to beat you up so maybe she can fight after all" Kuwabara said.

"What's that supposed to mean? Yusuke said.

"Well if you were smart you will know" Kuwabara said.

"Your no smarter then me, so I don't know what you're talking about".

Kuwabara didn't say anything more he stood silent and walked away.

Kurama on the other hand was looking at Nymphadora, he kept wondering why Nymphadora just moved from him the way she did.

He walked over to her and stared at her.

Nymphadora looked up to see Kurama standing there, looking down at her.

"What do you want?" she asked him trying to make the conservation short.

"Well I wanted to know why you ignored me the way you did" Kurama said.

Just then the teacher came into the room.

"Well Kurama you best take your seat you don't want to get in trouble do you?" Nymphadora told him with a snotty attitude, looking at him up and down.

"Talk to you later?" He asked.

Nymphadora instead of answering turned to face the teacher that was now in the front of the class.

Kurama walked back to his seat feeling lousy, he felt like he done something wrong.

~During Lunch~

Kurama and his friends were at table eating lunch, when the conversation of Kayko's fight came up.

"So Kayko what happened?" Yusuke asked taking his chances again" "How did you lose the fight if you so called lost?"

"I didn't loose the fight," Kayko said.

"But you didn't win either" Kuwabara said.

~Yusuke and Kuwabara Laughed~

"Its not funny that chick hits hard" Kayko said

"It's because she's been in more fights than you so she has the strength of a fighter, judging by the marks on your face she's been in a lot of fights" Kurama said.

"Well I'll be, what are you doing a background check on her? Trying to see if she suitable enough to be your girlfriend?" Hiei asked.

"No Hiei just making accusations, if you don't mind I do have the right to do that don't I? Kurama said.

"Yes you do but it's like your studying her every move" Hiei said.

"I knew it, I know you like her" Yusuke said.

"What? Is that true Kurama?" Kayko said.

"No, No its not it just something Yusuke is assuming".

"He used a big word Uremeshi, now you know he's serious" Kuwabara said.

"What was the big word? It or is?" Hiei said.

"Ha Ha very funny, you think your funny don't you Hiei?"

"Compared to you I know I am"

Hiei and Kuwabara argued for a while Kurama saw Nymphadora getting up from her seat and walking into the building.

Kurama got up into the building.

Nymphadora walked the hallways of the school just trying to forget Kurama, trying to for get him.

Kurama saw Nymphadora walking in the hallway he didn't want to call out to her because he was afraid that she might run away from him again, he just wanted to find out what was wrong with her.

Nymphadora stopped and looked out the window and looked out window, watching the children playing in their gym class.

Kurama grabbed Nymphadora arm, she turned around and saw that it was Kurama; she got started, and pulled away from him.

"What do you want?" she asked him.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" Kurama asked her.

"Who said that I wasn't talking to you?"

"No on had to tell me anything you were avoiding me the whole day, did I do something to hurt you?

"No but, you just remind me of someone that's all"

"Who?"

"A Gut named Hijime, he's put me through so much over the years, and you just look so much like I don't know why" She said breaking down crying.

"I haven't heard that name in years" Kurama thought.

"Um… Nymphadora I have something to tell you" Kurama said walking Nymphadora to a bench.

"Nymphadora…"