Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Trust Or Betrayal ❯ Remembrance ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

^_^ My fifth chapter Yay! I love it… I love this story so much, I don't know what to say, I'm updating like nothing…well on with the chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Yu Hakusho or any of its characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nymphadora…I know someone that goes by that name, you see he's my brother" Kurama told Nymphadora, as she cried sitting on the bench.

Nymphadora looked up at Kurama with red eyes.

She was sad, but also mad at herself, she told herself that she wasn't supposed to be talking to Kurama, and yet she finds herself crying next to him.

"I knew it, you just look so much like him, hair, eyes everything" she said wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Nymphadora listen to me I haven't heard that name in years; I haven't seen my brother since I was 6".

"Kurama your brother has put me through so much, he's hurt me in many ways"

"Nonsense my brother would never harm a girl we made a promise on that"

~Flashback~

Kurama and Hijime were outside sitting in a sandbox when the topic of girls came up.

"Brother do you have a girlfriend?" young Kurama asked his older brother.

"No, but soon when I do have one I will treat her like a goddess, I wouldn't abuse her or anything, I will respect all of her wishes"

"Oh ok" Kurama said.

"Remember this Kurama girl like to be treated fairly, don't treat them like crap, because all their going to do is come back with revenge"

~End Flashback~

"My brother would never do anything like that" Kurama said.

"Look Kurama unless were talking about two different people Hijime is the one who put me through so much pain" Nymphadora said.

Nymphadora got up and walked away from Kurama got up and quickly followed her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say anything about it but I just what my brother said I think that he would never do anything like that" Kurama said.

"Kurama people change, maybe that was your brother then, but this is the way he is now".

"Wait do you know his last name?" Kurama asked her.

"Shinomori" she said.

"That was out father last name, that is my brother, but why? Why would he do such a thing?"

"Like I said people change"

Nymphadora walked into the bathroom and washed her face, Kurama stood outside waiting for her.

Nymphadora walked out of bathroom and saw Kurama standing by the door.

"Back" she said tapping him on the shoulder.

"Oh good now we can talk some more" Kurama said.

They walked in the hallway going to their class, but then they heard a voice over the PA speaker.

"Can Kayko Yukimora, and Nymphadora Tonks please come to the office, will Kayko Yukimora and Nymphadora Tonks report to the office"

Kurama gave Nymphadora a what-did-you-do-now-look.

"What?" Nymphadora said smiling at Kurama.

"Come on lets got" Kurama said turning around and moving their way towards the office.

Kurama and Nymphadora got to the office door and Kurama opened the door for Nymphadora and made her walk in.

"I'm going to be out here waiting for you ok?" Kurama said.

"Oh fine" Nymphadora said walking into the office and then into the principal's office.

When she walked in she already saw Kayko and the principal sitting they're waiting for her.

She sat down in a chair that was given to her and she face the principal.

"I just finish telling Ms. Yukimora that I have decided on your punishment, for fighting earlier this morning" The principal said.

"Ok then just say it and stop making speeches about it" Nymphadora said.

"I decided that since it's so early in the school year, you two both have to get to know each other, you could meet each other inside school grounds or meet outside of school grounds, either one is fine with me."

~Silence~

"Ok fine then, since you want to play retarded, then I'll decided that you two will have to meet outside of school"

Kayko and Nymphadora were stunned at what just happened in less than 10 hours, they learn and know about each other.

"And so what happens when I learn about her?" Kayko asked

" I want to you write a report about what you found out about the other person, and I want you return this to me by Friday, so that give you two days"

"Ok fine, bye" Nymphadora said leaving the principal's office and then leaving the office.

She saw Kurama outside standing waiting for her, he saw her for course he look at her.

"So what happened?" Kurama asked Nymphadora.

Nymphadora looked at Kurama, she stared at him.

"I have to l-learn about, Kayko" Nymphadora said.

"It should be that bad, should it" Kurama asked her.

"Whatever after this I really don't want to see her again"

"Well she does have like every class with you"

"I know I just want to get this project over with"

"Don't worry, you just have to ignore her that's all" Kurama said putting his hand around her shoulder.

" Your touching me Kurama" Nymphadora said looking at his arm.

"Sorry" Kurama said releasing his hold on Nymphadora"

~After School~

Nymphadora walked outside the school building making her way towards her house when someone stopped her, by touching her on her shoulder.

Nymphadora stopped walking and looked forward.

"Your touching me" Nymphadora said to the person behind her.

"Well you punched me" the person said.

By that sentence Nymphadora knew who it was.

"Kayko if you don't get off me I will hurt you" Nymphadora said very seriously.

Kayko removed her hand from her shoulder and Nymphadora turned around.

"What do you want?" Nymphadora asked Kayko.

"I think we should get this project over with now" Kayko said.

"That's nice"

"So I'm guessing that I could come over your house and get this thing over with"

"Why my house?"

"Because my house is all the way across town"

"Fine whatever I don't have time to bicker and argue, let's just go" Nymphadora said walking towards her house.

In the next 10 minutes they were in front of the house.

"Damn, same house how many people live here 10?" Kayko asked

"No just 4, it's a small house isn't it" Nymphadora said.

"Small?" compare to my house this is big"

Nymphadora turned the key into the house and opened the door.

"So shall we start?" Nymphadora said walking up the stairs to her room, and Kayko followed her.

They both entered the room, and Kayko was shocked, the room was big.

"Ok I'll be back sit where ever, just don't touch anything under the bed" Nymphadora said

"Why?" Kayko asked

"Unless, you want to die I suggest you don't"

Nymphadora walked out of her room and went down stairs to get her slippers.

Kayko was curious about what was under Nymphadora's bed, Kayko looked under the bed and she was startled.

She only saw things that were able to kill her (Not like that Kikyo102) bombs, swords, knives, bows, and arrows, everything that was able to kill a person.

"She could kill me if she wants" Kayko thought to herself.

Kayko got up and looked around the room, she was afraid to sit anywhere, so she just looked around.

As Kayko faces the dresser towards the window she saw a picture of a familiar girl. She had black hair up to her shoulders just how Nymphadora has her hair, her eyes where a dark brown, and her skin color darker than Kayko but lighter than Nymphadora. The girl looks no older than 12 in the picture, Kayko tried to figure out who she was and then it hit her…

"That's Kurama's ex girlfriend" Kayko said out loud.

"But why did she have a picture of her?" Kayko thought.

Nymphadora came up the stairs with her slippers on, and opened her room door, she saw Kayko's back facing the door.

"What are you looking at?" Nymphadora asked Kayko.

"This picture" Kayko said holding it up for Nymphadora to see it.

"Oh" Nymphadora said in a sad tone.

"Who is she?"

"She's…"