Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Twister ❯ Mariana Urameshi ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Twister: Chapter 4
Ayumi-hamazaki-fan: I think you have said so... But thx... Have you ever heard the song Cry Little Sister? It's pretty good really
shingingsilversune: Oh well, you can make your story... I don't really mind, just don't use my friends' OC(Mariana Urameshi) I havn't told Danie I was using her yet! I was gonna tell her at school, but... I sorta forgot! Oh well! Oh, she has a few stories and a CYOA(Choose Your Own Adventure) Petition on www. media miner .org if anyone wants to sign the petition or check out her stories, her pen name is
XkuramaandhieiX, don't ask!
Kirayamihikari: Thanks, and I'll try getting updates up as soon as possible! But this chapter might be up later then sooner :)
Mel: There are the review anser-things! ENJOY -runs from Danie- DAH! DANIELLE! LEAVE ME ALONE!
Danie(XkandhX): GET BACK HERE!
Mel: NEVER!
Disclaimer: Before this gets too messy, I don't own YYH and shall forever never will... Danielle gots the Dark Tourniment game for PS2 tho! OK, I think I'll shut up and let you get onto the story!

"Eep!" Yuki exclaimed as she ran from Marianna who was now chasing her down the sidewalk, running towards school. "Mari! Leave me alone!" Yuki yelled. "I didn't mean to!" Yuki explained. She had recently accidently used two vines to pull Marianna off her feet and into the air upside down and Marianna, while suspended in the air, was yelling at Yuki to put her down. "AHHHHH! A little help would be appreciated here, Kurama!" Yuki yelled at her twin.
Kurama chuckled softly and merely watched the two girls. "Get your skinny ass back here, Yuki! So I can kill you!" Marianna yelled at her friend.
"Uh! I think I want to live!" Yuki yelled at her, still running from the angered Marianna. "Kurama! Help me!" Yuki yelled again at her new-found twin brother.
"Aww... But watching you run from your friend is rather amusing!" Kurama called to her. He recieved a glare from the glare being chased and continued to run. "I'm kidding!" Kurama called as he was about to set vines on Marianna someone came up...
(a/n: Mel: Should I end here?
Youko: If you do, your fans would probably be dissapointed
Mel-shrugs- Ok, I'll continue)
A boy whistled and both girls turned around from mid-running. Yusuke was their. Yusuke has slicked back black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He wears a white tee and blue jeans. "Mari! Time to go home! Mom's havin' company and she wants us home for it!" Yusuke called to his sister.
"OK Yusuke, be right there!" Mari yelled to her big brother.(A/n: Mel: Danie is only 14, Yusuke's 15 in this)
"Well, hurry it up before mom gets pissed at both of us!" Yusuke yelled back.
"OK, OK! Geez!" Mari punched Yuki once in the arm and ran off. "Well, lets go!" Mari exclaimed as she dragged Yusuke off.
"Who was she?" Kurama asked, coming up to Yuki and extending a hand to the fallen girl.
"A friend," was all Yuki said in reply. "She's just mad because I went and pulled her up upside down with vines," Yuki explained as she took Kurama's offered hand and he pulled her up.
The two walked to school, Yuki went to Meiu too.

Mel: Well, Danie is co-writter! Lol
XkandhX: Yay!
Mel: You didn't have sugar, did you?
XkandhX: ...
Mel: Never mind... Read and Review!

Converting /tmp/phpTlFnFf to /dev/stdout