Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Twister ❯ New Friend and Kurama meets his twin! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Twister
Chapter 3:New Friend and Kurama meets his twin!
Ayumi-hamazaki-fan: Hey, don't worry about it, mood-swings, right? And thank you, I certanly will try my best to keep this story up and think of good ideas, if I can't think straight, I'll just ask-giggles- Sorry, I'm all in one of my giggle-y moods again. Its been strangly happening alot while I'm alone... But, whatever
Kurayamihikari: Awww... Thats so sweat -giggles again- Again, sorry, my giggle-fits-of-doom are taking over again ENJOY-giggles again-
Mel: Huh? Where'd Youko go-doesn't notice that Youko was gone all second chapter- Oh well, his loss, especially if he don't wana meet my GIIRRLLS -streches 'girls'-
Youko-comes bounding in-
Mel-giggles-
Youko: Hey! Where are the girls!
Mel: Their not gonna come 'till later, in the ending autherous-note-thing! XP
Youko-growls chases after Mel-
Mel: AHHHHHHHHHH! Help! Danielle! Calm him down!
Danielle(Danie)(mybest friendat school): Youko -glomps-
Mel: Yay! Thankies Danie!
Danie-ignoring Mel-
Mel-.-; Baka no Onna
Danie-looks at Mel quickly- What you say!
Mel: Nothing!
Danie: Thats what I thought!
Mel-.-; I only own Yuki, in which, her FULL name is Yuki Gin Kitsune Minamino! Don't worry, Danielle, I'll add your charecter in later! I promise!
Danie: You better!
Mel: Shut up or I won't get you a cookie tomorrow!
Danie: Shutting up -shuts up-
Mel: Good girl! Now on with the fic!

Yuki sighed as she walked through the city of Tokyo Japan to get to school. "Why does that Shuichi boy seem so familuar? Could it be that he is possibaly Oniisan in disques?" Yuki thouht out loud. "Nah, someone that innocent wouldn't be the reincarnation of the great King of Theives! So what am I thinking?" She asked herself.
What Yuki didn't know was that Kurama was following her to school. Well, she didn't know until he approached her side. "Hello, Yuki," he said with a charming smile.
"Go bother your other fan girls," Yuki said, not really in the mood to talk to him. She walked faster, but Shuichi kept up with her. "What do you want with me!" Yuki asked, annoyed.
"I would like to know if you knew about youkais?" Kurama asked.
"And what if I do?" Yuki asked coldly.
"It would be greatly appreciated if you came with me to see Lord Koenma, then," Kurama explained, now jogging to keep up with Yuki.
Yuki sighed and came to an abrupt stop, so did Kurama as he reached her side. She looked at Kurama for a minuete, studing him a bit more. "Ya know, if your voice was a bit deeper, you had golden eyes, silver hair, fox ears and fox tail, and silver-ish-white golthes, you would look like my oniisan, The king of theives himself, Youko Kurama," Yuki said. "But that would be impossible, right? Your probably thinking I'm a bit crazy right now," Yuki exclaimed.
"Actually, Yuki, it is me. I didn't want to tell you this right now, but you basicly hit the nail right on the head. What I'm assuming you don't know is how much we look alike now," Kurama said, his charming smile plastered on his face.
A small tint of Youko's golden eyes apeared in Kurama's emerald green eyes and Yuki's frown turned into a big grin. "Oniisan?" She asked. Kurama smiled more and nodded. "Sugoi! Brother, do you know how long I've been looking for you!" She fake-scowled but her scowl turned into a laugh of joy as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged her brother. She let tears of joy soak her cheeks.
"Ahem!" Someone cleared their throat, and screamed out of shock as two vines twinned themselves around the owners legs and lifted him into the air. "Hey! Yuki! No fair! Put me down!" The person, which was actually a girl, yelled. "Yuki! Did you hear me! Put me down!" She continued. "Yuki! Yuki! YUKI!" The girl screamed at her friend.
"Huh? What? What now?" Yuki asked looking up and began to laugh as she saw her friend hanging from two long sakura vines. "Oops, sorry, Mari," Yuki said with a giggle as she let her friend come back down to the ground and laded her best friend on the ground softly. "You know that I sometimes lose control while I'm not thinking!" Yuki exclaimed with another giggle at her friends puffed up face.
Mariana Urameshi is her friends' name. She has shoulder lenght black hair with highlights of brown and brown eyes. She is wearing a black tank top and a pair of black baggy jeans. "You might want to run now," Mari said in a deathely calm voice...

Mel: What will happen to Yuki NOW! Mwuhahahahahahah!
Danie: And she says I'M bad when I have sugar!
Mel: I'm gonna be negotiating with Danielle on MSN in about 45 mins maybe... All depends on when she gets her -
Danie: MEL!
Mel: What! I wasn't gonna swear! I was just gonna say 'All depends on when she gets her butt on the computer! Which better be soon!' Honost!
Danie: Ok! Thats good! Wait! If your gonna be talking to me over MSN, then why am I here?
Mel: Because, now your in my story! XP
Danie: Oh, ok -goes back to a trying-to-get-away-from-Danielle's-glomp-attacks -Youko and glomps him-
Mel: Hey! I just realized something!
Youko-being glomped- What?
Mel: Well, actually, 2 things! 1: my giggle fit stopped, and 2: I will now be taking requests for some charecters, especially if you want to be in the Rekai Tentai's woman devision! Ok, so I made up the woman devision! But so what! RR!

Converting /tmp/phpC9RErv to /dev/stdout